Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:43:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's the most valuable blockchain use case that SETHER will implement
Customer Loyalty - 6 (26.1%)
Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions - 7 (30.4%)
Marketing Campaigns - 1 (4.3%)
Bounty Campaigns - 3 (13%)
Transparent political support - 1 (4.3%)
Good PR - 2 (8.7%)
Proof of Action - 3 (13%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising  (Read 52044 times)
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:22:12 PM

I think Sether should be listed on some exchanges as the best advertising is a good marketing. Marketing with twitter or facebook etc is not for real traders and investors. The most effective publicity will be listed somewhere. In particular, some trading floors in Korea will be more effective. Most Koreans are very sensitive to word of mouth.

It seems that you dont really understand sether at all. They are a marketing platform and sether is a utility token. Even if it is trading in all exchanger, as long as the platform is not working then there will be no one that is going to puchase it that means the price of the token wont increase even if the koreans or some other people know about it

If you want to increase price that means people need to buy it
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:37:52 PM

McAfee was like a trending news and it won't last longer, but this time what se says or promoted that time have an effective for reaching out this ICO to known because of him and we can say that the success and supporters of this sether others came from the followers of mcaffee who read this project on his post.

Yep, I know this project from him as well and there are alot of specualtions that he is being paid to shill sether. For me it doesnt matter because I trust the team and I have seen them develop the site

@Totholio, can you ask the team to update the opening thread? This is no longer pre ico or any crowdfunding anymore so please update the thread and show the people that this project is working out nicely

Sure, added to suggestions.

@kalunomics McAfee is still an advisor and will promote Sether once the platform is ready for it. Check his replies he tends to mention it.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:38:17 PM

I think Sether should be listed on some exchanges as the best advertising is a good marketing. Marketing with twitter or facebook etc is not for real traders and investors. The most effective publicity will be listed somewhere. In particular, some trading floors in Korea will be more effective. Most Koreans are very sensitive to word of mouth.
Of course you're right, for a start and this would be nice to have and then it would be possible to get on larger exchanges which are now lacking...
I hope they can get listing of the Kucoin exchange - this is a relatively new exchange, and Kucoin rapidly gaining volumes every day.
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:30:15 AM

I hope they can get listing of the Kucoin exchange - this is a relatively new exchange, and Kucoin rapidly gaining volumes every day.

We are all waiting for it since march, they said it was pushed in march and until today it hasnt been listed yet. I dont really blame them because the process of being listed will take alot of weeks unless they intend to pay it. I would not really want them to spend their money for this but just use it to develop the promised platform

@totholio, thankyou
wdelius

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:50:29 AM

Ya KuCoin would be a beast if we got on there. Is it looking promising?

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:50:11 AM

We are all waiting for it since march, they said it was pushed in march and until today it hasnt been listed yet. I dont really blame them because the process of being listed will take alot of weeks unless they intend to pay it. I would not really want them to spend their money for this but just use it to develop the promised platform

@totholio, thankyou
This coin is good enough to be listed on it, in the other hfand i was thinking if they are waiting for the bitcoins to cross above $10,000, there are so many tokens that haven't listed yet and they are always saying that it needs timing not the actual word however it is the idea of saying. If this May and they cannot commit on what they promise they will be no longer trustworthy to believe what they will say in the next announcements.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Mrbee

Activity: 454
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:20:42 PM

Hello. Is it too late to join beta testing? I think I'm going to do fine Smiley
As far as all the other stuff goes, I'm happy to support this great project, I've even told all my friends about it…
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:44:50 PM

Does anyone have an update summary on Sether from April to now? I really appreciate your help
lekleklek

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:39:41 AM

Ya I would love an update as well... SETHER is really struggling price rise -- didn't get any bump at all during this last mini bull for alts.
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:12:36 AM

Does anyone know why the price is so bad, thought this would be a really good project....

Ridorie

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:17:12 AM

Does anyone know why the price is so bad, thought this would be a really good project....

Hello! It is necessary to wait. Let's give the team some time to develop the product. Only so the price of the token will grow.
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:32:43 PM

Hello! It is necessary to wait. Let's give the team some time to develop the product. Only so the price of the token will grow.

Alot of people have waited long enough but it seems the team is not really doing that well. I mean no harm at all but that is the reality, this is becoming so frustating lately. Aside from the platform and price, I dont see people mentione sether anymore or even worth mentioning anymore

@totholio, why the team is not updating the ANN yet?
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:53:54 PM

You are right, we need to be more patient at this time of bull market, now we need to hold promising altcoins - only weak hands will sell this token so cheaply.
DavidXXXX

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:04:52 PM

A good project with a practical idea! I hope for your success!
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:20:19 AM

A good project with a practical idea! I hope for your success!

It is a practical idea but it seems the implemention of the code into the website is really taking too long. You should check the site and you will know what I mean. I dont mean to FUD or anything but this is the reality, Im still being patient but right now there are alot of people that is not really patient anymore because of this issue
simongoat

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:39:39 AM

You are right, we need to be more patient at this time of bull market, now we need to hold promising altcoins - only weak hands will sell this token so cheaply.

It wouldn't be worth selling them now, the price is far to low. Will put my ICO bags under the stairs and wait patiently.

ku4er

Activity: 285

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:40:50 AM

I think so. The project is promising. You need to have patience. I will keep my tokens very long. I hope the project will meet my expectations

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:04:11 PM

It wouldn't be worth selling them now, the price is far to low. Will put my ICO bags under the stairs and wait patiently.

The price is quite low from the ICO price either in USD or in ETH also most people claimed that they are around 90 % loss. It is not worth selling at all and I would rather throw them away if this project fails but this project atleast give me some glimpse. It is going to be a very long term but it is definitely not worth selling anything for loss
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:42:34 AM

The price is quite low from the ICO price either in USD or in ETH also most people claimed that they are around 90 % loss. It is not worth selling at all and I would rather throw them away if this project fails but this project atleast give me some glimpse. It is going to be a very long term but it is definitely not worth selling anything for loss
Exactly, we should not panic, we are still in the early stage and what matters now is that the team are doing its best to give us updates
on their hard work. Patience is really the key, I am sure they will not fail us and they will wisely use the money collected during the ICO to deliver good news.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:31:52 PM

https://twitter.com/setherplatform/status/993197190528077830 "Only one month left before having a functional end-to-end prototype of the marketing campaign governance release. Being able to deliver proof of concepts for the brands, demonstrating the platform capabilities is our main goal on the short term. From the moment we achieve this milestone, Sether will go on a roadshow, with live presence and demos in important industry events."

@Cazkooo I sent it as suggestion.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: