Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:25:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's the most valuable blockchain use case that SETHER will implement
Customer Loyalty - 6 (26.1%)
Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions - 7 (30.4%)
Marketing Campaigns - 1 (4.3%)
Bounty Campaigns - 3 (13%)
Transparent political support - 1 (4.3%)
Good PR - 2 (8.7%)
Proof of Action - 3 (13%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising  (Read 52044 times)
polonez

Activity: 392
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:32:57 PM

When I saw the price drop, at first I was feeling bad because "lost" some money. But after that, I was excited by having an opportunity to buy more for 10x cheaper, and ended up buying 5x the amount I bought from ICO. I have enough time. I didn't plan to sell those tokens in the first 1-2 years anyway, so who cares about the short term really.
lekleklek

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:09:46 AM

When I saw the price drop, at first I was feeling bad because "lost" some money. But after that, I was excited by having an opportunity to buy more for 10x cheaper, and ended up buying 5x the amount I bought from ICO. I have enough time. I didn't plan to sell those tokens in the first 1-2 years anyway, so who cares about the short term really.

You are a true believer! I am still holding but its really not looking great with this low of volume.
blinders782

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:05:10 AM

Tomorrow 31 May 2018 should be release of Sether 2.0 platform (Release of the marketing campaign governance.), as planned in their calendar. This excellent screenshots shows a great number of marketing opportunities and triggers in dashboard. And Sether 3.0 is on the way (July 2018).

Did they have a release of sether 2.0?,  its already june now and i've check on their social media there are no updates after May 25 that they said there will be a live 2nd AMA. It looks like it was delay but they never have updated us of what happened this time and caused of it.

There is private testing until 15th of June "The platform is ready, we are conducting the final bug fixing stage. It will be open for the public on 15th of June." https://t.me/sethergroup/131921
It is very strange that before the release such small trading volumes on exchanges. Either now there are large private transactions outside the exchanges, or investors have lost faith in the project

manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:21:03 AM

Tomorrow 31 May 2018 should be release of Sether 2.0 platform (Release of the marketing campaign governance.), as planned in their calendar. This excellent screenshots shows a great number of marketing opportunities and triggers in dashboard. And Sether 3.0 is on the way (July 2018).

Did they have a release of sether 2.0?,  its already june now and i've check on their social media there are no updates after May 25 that they said there will be a live 2nd AMA. It looks like it was delay but they never have updated us of what happened this time and caused of it.

There is private testing until 15th of June "The platform is ready, we are conducting the final bug fixing stage. It will be open for the public on 15th of June." https://t.me/sethergroup/131921
It is very strange that before the release such small trading volumes on exchanges. Either now there are large private transactions outside the exchanges, or investors have lost faith in the project
does not guarantee large volumes before the Sether platform is released and I think investors are still loyal to this project which is the cause of the current low volumes because the market is not productive due to the Btc being down.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:27:39 AM

At the begining Sether looked so strong. I think they need more marketing, coz everybody forget about it since ICO. And btw where is john mcafee now  ? he was pumping Sether as i remember.

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
blinders782

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:51:08 AM

At the begining Sether looked so strong. I think they need more marketing, coz everybody forget about it since ICO. And btw where is john mcafee now  ? he was pumping Sether as i remember.
john mcafee probably got his payment and forgot about this project, like many others projects. He made project advertisement. At this his work is finished

Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:12:26 PM

does not guarantee large volumes before the Sether platform is released and I think investors are still loyal to this project which is the cause of the current low volumes because the market is not productive due to the Btc being down.
That's right, its like everyone is complaining about the altcoins nowadays but they don't even mind what's going on with the bitcoin. The low volume of bitcoin makes it weaker how about more with the altcoins. News and positive things are useless when bitcoin market is at Fear.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
pompinkpomelo

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:58:43 AM

john mcafee probably got his payment and forgot about this project, like many others projects. He made project advertisement. At this his work is finished

That's right. I forgot this project was a McAfee endorsement. Has he said anything about it lately?
setherplatform (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

RadiumX Blockchain Platform

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:04:59 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 10:20:26 AM by setherplatform

We will be launching our boldest feature yet at CannesLions 2018, at the Interactive Stage.
Join us there for live arbitratingKPI demos, blockchain induction, contests, prizes, and onboarding Sether.

cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:58:31 AM

Hello Sether believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Sether at: https://cointopper.com/coin/sether

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:09:23 PM

We will be launching our boldest feature yet at CannesLions 2018, at the Interactive Stage.
Join us there for live arbitratingKPI demos, blockchain induction, contests, prizes, and onboarding Sether.

Live video might not be possible for this I guess but it worth to try it isnt it? Or perhaps some video documentation for the community? Im sure there are alot of people that might want to join this but they cant including myself so I would be fine with a video documentation as this Cannes festival is really a top notch for advertising
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 10:25:13 AM

Hey guys, looking forward your presentation in Cannes. Also I'd like to know if our community will be eligible for testing Sether 2.0. Seems like only the brands and agencies are allowed to try it.
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:50:49 PM

Hey guys, looking forward your presentation in Cannes. Also I'd like to know if our community will be eligible for testing Sether 2.0. Seems like only the brands and agencies are allowed to try it.

The 2.0 will be live soon, atleast thats what the admin told me. I think that once it is live, everyone will be able to use it including ourselves as small timer. Alot of people including myself will be willing to try all the feature once it is live, I might want to promote my small time business as well if everything goes accordingly to what they promised
lekleklek

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:24:18 AM

The 2.0 will be live soon, atleast thats what the admin told me. I think that once it is live, everyone will be able to use it including ourselves as small timer. Alot of people including myself will be willing to try all the feature once it is live, I might want to promote my small time business as well if everything goes accordingly to what they promised

Does the team communicate much with updates in the Telegram channel?
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:06:25 PM

Does the team communicate much with updates in the Telegram channel?

They did and they always did I think. Im not there most of the time recently but as long as I can tell, the admin in there in very responsive. Unless you are trying to spread some fud then they will be there to assist you. Im not sure why you are asking this when Im sure that you are not even following anything about sether isnt it
Bazzzil86

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 06:26:21 AM

is that date correct  Huh

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Sether+%28SETH%29&SortBy=0
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:11:52 PM

I wonder why the admin is not updating this thread with the latest Cannes Festival, I got this link from the telegram chatroom as well as photo for the Cannes Booth

https://twitter.com/setherplatform/status/1009044868721672192

There are alot of admin that work behind the scene and also that mostly stand by on the telegram , Im also sure that some extra work like updating this thread with the latest information like this wont be creating alot of hard time for the admin. Kindly inform the community more in here
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:06:18 PM

I wonder why the admin is not updating this thread with the latest Cannes Festival, I got this link from the telegram chatroom as well as photo for the Cannes Booth

There are alot of admin that work behind the scene and also that mostly stand by on the telegram , Im also sure that some extra work like updating this thread with the latest information like this wont be creating alot of hard time for the admin. Kindly inform the community more in here
That's bad because even on this thread are not so active in exposure there are many investors or supporters are waiting for the news just like any important matter or announcement will not going to be out of the sight unlike in the telegram channel you can't put all the news there and some part of other update. I agree that atleast one of them should make a post here even they are not going to answer some of the questions.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:30:28 PM

Guys congrats on the great feedback you've got during your presence at the "Cannes Lions" event! Really liked to see you had no time to rest and get bored Smiley) Good work.
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:00:09 PM

That's bad because even on this thread are not so active in exposure there are many investors or supporters are waiting for the news just like any important matter or announcement will not going to be out of the sight unlike in the telegram channel you can't put all the news there and some part of other update. I agree that atleast one of them should make a post here even they are not going to answer some of the questions.

I dont say that it is a totally bad thing to leave this thread unhandled but it is a bad thing for sure. What we need is a presence that the admin is here in bitcointalk as well, that means regular update should be needed. They probably think that most people are getting the information from telegram already but updating the thread is a must
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: