Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:15:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum: Which is the Future Cryptocurrency  (Read 21478 times)
likit123

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:55:54 PM

Again comparison! Everyone has their own path, bright future and huge potential! Like it or not, Bitcoin and Ethereum have their own army of fans. So in the future, these currencies will be equally popular.
Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:03:00 AM

These are the 2 main cryptocurrencies at the moment, now is definitely not their best time , but the fact that they will cost a lot of money in the future, I have no doubt )

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
lihongjing

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:31:29 AM

They can't be compared between them. Definitely bitcoin. All coins are small for Bitcoin, and only Bitcoin is the greatest cryptocurrency, so investing in Bitcoin is better than investing in Ethereum.
vigos

Activity: 260

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:32:45 AM

I think they will live together, Bitcoin will bring believers into the crypto market, and Ethereum will facilitate the creation of crypto.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:45:21 AM

I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?
We see that there are currently a lot of new altcoins born and its functionality is considered much better than bitcoin. but the value of BTC is still in the No. 1 position, which means it has its own power and I still think that BTC is still the best.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:08:28 AM

The future is primarily dependent on the development of blockchain technology. There are a lot of projects with different blockchains on the market now, but very few of them were able to adapt their technology well to real world use.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:21:12 AM

if you just take into account these two coins and omit everything else, I would put on Bitcoin in my opinion the broadcast is not so reliable in terms of price
zupdawg

Activity: 672
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:24:49 AM

Bitcoin and Etheruem are different in many aspects. We shouldn't compare them. They are both good coins, they will eventually have good prices in the future. Though there could be some coins that will rise but still they will be good to hold

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:14:43 PM

The Ethereum has lost its value like 12/1 times in 1 year.. This is terrible think to say but it is ture. The ETH also lost second place to Ripple and became the third coin on the coinmarketcap. Nearly all coins needs ETH to transfer and the price didn't have to drop like this.. The Bitcoin has lost as well but it haven't dropped like ETH. 5/1 is also too much lost but the BTC looks more strong and will be stronger than ETH i believe.
It was not a good year for ethereum and there is no point in denying it but the next upgrade of ethereum seems like it is the right move for the network so it is likely that during the next month we will see a recovery in the price of ethereum, I do not know how large that recovery is going to be but of one thing I am sure, I am not going to miss that recovery for anything in the world.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:19:58 PM

The future is primarily in Bitcoin. He is the founder of the market and most of the investors' assets are in Bitcoin. Ethereum became popular only due to the ICOs, which have now lost their popularity.
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:05:12 AM

I like to periodically invest money in the purchase of Ethereum. After all, this is a truly successful and actively developing platform that provides important advantages for digital society. But Bitcoin will continue to be the real king of the crypto market.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:30:39 AM

Bitcoin will have a good and growing future, bitcoin will be more widely known and accepted by all people. Ethereum remains a smart contract that has a good future and the platform remains a favorite even though many platforms are present but eth still exists in the crypto world.
sekop

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:38:58 AM

I see that these two coins have a good future, crypto has a good function to develop. Both cryptos will be coins that can be accepted by the community and will be used for transactions and trading every day. The market will continue to run and have a high movement.
Globen
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:40:28 AM

I really don not see reasons why both of them ,i mean Ethereum and Bitcoin should be compared, They both have their seperate and different Usecase. As much as Bitcoin is accepted , Ethereum is also accepted but in terms of acceptability, i think Bitcoin has a higher  vote.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 07:02:32 AM

Although these are completely different coins, I still prefer ethereum. Bitcoin has not been improving for a long time, and so far hopes for its development are very unclear. And popularity is a changeable thing, now it is, and tomorrow it may not be in Bitcoin. In general, the future will be in those coins that will constantly grow and develop. Each coin has its own features.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:43:30 AM

Yes, at the moment both of them are very potential coins for a very good price increase in the future, because both of them have technology that is very useful for the wider community. For example, Blockchain can be used in various companies, and Ethereum's network is currently used to create Erc20 Tokens.
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:45:17 AM

What is called cryptocurrency of future are many coins, not only just Bitcoin or Ethereum. Look at Coinmarketcap, there are more than a thousand coins. In the future, amount may be reduced but there will be many coins which survive together

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:48:48 PM

I see that these two coins have a good future, crypto has a good function to develop. Both cryptos will be coins that can be accepted by the community and will be used for transactions and trading every day. The market will continue to run and have a high movement.
Both coins have a great future but the main goal of ethereum for some time has been to surpass bitcoin as the most valuable coin in the market and despite the efforts of the developers that has not happened and it is doubtful it is ever going to happen as now ethereum is not even the second coin in the market and now has been relegated to be in third place for some weeks now.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 12:06:04 PM

I believe both are the excellent cryptocurrencies but i will go for the Bitcoin because it is the king of all coins and people trust in it so much and moreover the whole crypto market is running behind the Bitcoin.So BIT coin is the cryptocurrency of future.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:08:52 PM

none!!!

All big companies will build their own and specific crypto. This market of manipulation and fake promises is dead.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: