Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:05:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum: Which is the Future Cryptocurrency  (Read 21476 times)
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:17:42 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum, both of which are digital currencies that have a pretty good future. Both have gained the trust of many people, and both are also in demand by many people. But for me Bitcoin is still the best crypto that will lead crypto currencies in the future, because everyone knows Bitcoin more than Ethereum, and when we talk about digital currencies, then what comes to mind is definitely Bitcoin.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:32:38 PM

none!!!

All big companies will build their own and specific crypto. This market of manipulation and fake promises is dead.
Do you really think that the market is dead?

And big companies will start their own specific crypto's? well they can but the bitcoin revolution and popularity will stay and companies will thrive to be its first choice.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:45:38 PM

I still believe bitcoin remains the future of Cryptocurrency, Ethereum will only be an important part of the bitcoin derivative. I'm sure bitcoin will still be the king of all the altcoins that exist today.

vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:47:01 PM

I think that Bitcoin will continue to head all the coins for a long time, while there is trust and interest among investors, Bitcoin will be present and future in the world of cryptocurrency!
elenka n

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:02:24 PM

Ethereum was originally created as a more modern cryptocurrency on a newer platform, this is one of the reasons why the coin is in such demand, so I think Eth will be more promising!
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:10:49 PM

Well for me, bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the most precious of all. Bitcoin has a good and growing future which many people invested. Bitcoin investors has many proof that it was a really successful investment which i also enjoy it.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
ucok456

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:27:54 PM

Both will have a good future. Bitcoin is already known by many people and will continue to grow. But Ethereum has better features than Bitcoin, and might outperform Bitcoin in the future. Let's see who is superior, Bitcoin with its fame and Ethereum with its smart contract.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:56:41 PM

both are good coins and good for investments they are the future of cryptocurrencies, they will never die because many people support these two.
trash321

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:05:49 PM

It is difficult to speak about the very fact of a payment instrument, because today there are so many disadvantages that cryptocurrency fodns and cryptocurrencies themselves have. Therefore, I think that today a very large number of people still make their choice in favor of fiat funds.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:38:06 PM

Bitcoin is the king of all coins. All coin is altcoin without bitcoin. But Ethereun very good coin. Bitcoin fast after ethereum use is the most popular.People are used to the fact that bitcoin is the most important coin, so no other coin can not supersede it.
Meizu

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:25:33 AM

I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?
The fact is that the cryptocurrency market does not stand still, it is developing, growing, and improving every day. And accordingly there are new coins that take into account the shortcomings of their competitors, thereby advancing to the podium and the top coins. But I believe that today there is no such coin that could compete with Bitcoin or Ethereum. So while these two projects for me are the strongest among all other projects.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:54:42 AM

I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?
The fact is that the cryptocurrency market does not stand still, it is developing, growing, and improving every day. And accordingly there are new coins that take into account the shortcomings of their competitors, thereby advancing to the podium and the top coins. But I believe that today there is no such coin that could compete with Bitcoin or Ethereum. So while these two projects for me are the strongest among all other projects.
what I'm thinking is in cryptocurrency filled with bitcoin the most strongest Crypto it is accepted by lots of people show more than ethereum Bitcoin has one stability and ability to be the best cryptocurrency

karmapala

Activity: 135

https://darbfinance.com/

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 01:28:28 AM

I think bitcoin is the oldest coin that was the first to succeed in the crypto world, even now it is a benchmark for all altcoins including eth. But eth is now growing very rapidly, eth is a good choice for investing in the crypto worldhand in hand and together become big and increasingly popular coins

⚫Darb   /   World’s first blockchainasset platform for everyone
https://darbfinance.com/
akeda

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 01:50:55 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum, both crypto coins are good and have the potential to be invested, and I believe that these two coins are the most potential crypto coins for the future, both of them are developing very well and rapidly and certainly have their own privileges, and will not lose if you investing in these two coins for the future

ABDUL86

Activity: 476

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:10:41 AM

Both are good coins and both have good future but if you ask which is better for future prospective I will choose bitcoin after all this is king.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 02:10:50 AM

bitcoin nor the ethereum has advantages they respectively. indeed be superior because of the bitcoin rated as crypto be a reference to another. but this is not a guarantee beyond that bitcoin will continue to be the best. Sometimes there is some altcoin like the ethereum started to go and climb into one of the cryptos into the spotlight. a large and stable platform makes the ethereum has also taken into account for the future.

Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:45:17 AM

Bitcoin has the potential to be the best, this is because there are many countries that legalize bitcoin so that in the future bitcoin always has good prospects than ethereum or other coins.
berkoch

Activity: 238

S.E.D.O.

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:17:21 AM

Probably the best choice for people who first decided to buy cryptocurrencies is bitcoin. Ethereum is also good but it is more used by people who already know the market and conduct trades themselves.

S.E.D.O.
Document Management Sysytem Based On Blockchain
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:24:08 PM

Both bitcoin and ethereum have got their different areas of application.
Bitcoin though the first coin in existence in the crypto space, lacvks some featrues and has some setbacks, that not withstanding, it is still the best, because of its mass adoption.
There is nothing much more as mass adoption, which is the major aim of most coins.
Every update and development on a coin is geared towards mass adoption.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:26:24 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2019, 04:13:09 AM by bitcoin31

Bitcoin is future before but now ethereum is future. Bitcoin before people did not see the potential but after few years they see it when the price continue increasing and become popular.  But now ethereum millions of people are know that ethereum is future of the cryptocurrency and we are holding and buying ether now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: