Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:49:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALGORY - Multifunctional Tools For Cryptocurrency Traders  (Read 114105 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:52:02 AM

Just seen this news:
https://twitter.com/AlgoryProject/status/934033617512271873

Do you have video record from this conference?

Maybe on the site of the conference themselves?

What site you mean? You can find this site? there is no info about this conference. thats why i asked.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:57:24 AM

Just seen this news:

What site you mean? You can find this site? there is no info about this conference. thats why i asked.
Yes, i cant find any information about it, what is the name of the conference?
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:53:58 AM

Just seen this news:

Algory team said that it will be press release from this event.

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:58:54 AM

Algory is on icobech, didn't see it before when i checked.

https://icobench.com/ico/algory-project

They have a very respectable rating. 4.3

4.3 is a very high rating with such a large and strong competition. However, I am not surprised .. The project is prepared really very well!

Nice to hear this, the rate is really good and makes a good impression! Keep it up.

I think that website, ICObench dont often rate above 4. I just wish they explain their rating a bit more

I use that website quite a lot, if you just get a list of ico you will see just 1/4 are above 4, approximately.

Can you tell me how you get a list of all the ICOs? I just tried, but they will show you only 12 per page and there are 54 pages. I want to see the highest rank

There don't seem to be a way to sort on ico score.. might be interesting to provide this service .

Maybe when Algory is a working platform, they can provide this service? Showing the highest ranks of ICOs?

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:52:13 AM

Algory is on icobech, didn't see it before when i checked.

https://icobench.com/ico/algory-project

They have a very respectable rating. 4.3

4.3 is a very high rating with such a large and strong competition. However, I am not surprised .. The project is prepared really very well!

Nice to hear this, the rate is really good and makes a good impression! Keep it up.

I think that website, ICObench dont often rate above 4. I just wish they explain their rating a bit more

I use that website quite a lot, if you just get a list of ico you will see just 1/4 are above 4, approximately.

Can you tell me how you get a list of all the ICOs? I just tried, but they will show you only 12 per page and there are 54 pages. I want to see the highest rank

There don't seem to be a way to sort on ico score.. might be interesting to provide this service .

Maybe when Algory is a working platform, they can provide this service? Showing the highest ranks of ICOs?
Well, ALGORY team intends to provide it before the end of the year, I think andobserver can update this rating
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:53:32 AM

I've already asked it a few times, but the platform will have several options.
Will the subscription be based upon the service you chose or will it be a total subscription (listing all tools in the product)?
Amelie Poulain

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:56:03 AM

Just seen this news:

Interesting will probably be interview with Tomasz Przybycien, I would like to see it too - I hope someone will share with link later
beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 07:56:42 AM

Will the subscription be based upon the service you chose or will it be a total subscription (listing all tools in the product)?

That's a good question. It is more logical a total subscription for all services. On the other hand if you want to use 1 or 2 why should you pay for all.

Let's wait for answer about it.

Amelie Poulain

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:15:37 AM

That's a good question. It is more logical a total subscription for all services. On the other hand if you want to use 1 or 2 why should you pay for all.

Let's wait for answer about it.
I agree, it would be better that there would be the possibility of ordering certain instruments. let's see what the dev will say
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 08:23:39 AM

I think it may be not a big problem for the team to implement a pay per use and subscription system for the tools available. Its clear different people have different needs
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:51:30 AM

I think it may be not a big problem for the team to implement a pay per use and subscription system for the tools available. Its clear different people have different needs

Well it should be not too hard to implement a subscribe model where you can subscribe to different packages, for example 4 tools or 8 tools or all tools. Interesting would be if you could also choose which tooles you want to use, but not sure how hard this would be to realize.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Jay2408

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:04:53 AM

Well it should be not too hard to implement a subscribe model where you can subscribe to different packages, for example 4 tools or 8 tools or all tools. Interesting would be if you could also choose which tooles you want to use, but not sure how hard this would be to realize.

That shouldn't be hard either. Besides the package model they could also just list all tools and the subscriber clicks the tool(s) he want to use and pays for each of them, maybe the subscription price in this case would be a bit higher than for a package.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 09:13:12 AM

That shouldn't be hard either. Besides the package model they could also just list all tools and the subscriber clicks the tool(s) he want to use and pays for each of them, maybe the subscription price in this case would be a bit higher than for a package.

Yes the important thing is you can personalize the payment system of what you really use
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:35:24 AM

have the dev's mentioned anything about this? do token holders get special offers?

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:38:55 AM

have the dev's mentioned anything about this? do token holders get special offers?

They just said that the payment system will be based on some sort of subscription, they didn't give more details. Too early still for this kind of information, I think.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:09:17 AM

Just seen this news:

When they will published this? This conference was on english or polish language?
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:15:27 AM

Just seen this news:

When they will published this? This conference was on english or polish language?

It wasn't in english. Hope they will indeed publish something about the conference.

lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:26:57 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 01:14:29 PM by lobat999

This project has the right timing for implementation as every crypto trader needs useful insights and first hand news about the crypto market which is highly volatile. This is an indispensable tool that should not be taken for granted. Smiley
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:36:18 AM

They just said that the payment system will be based on some sort of subscription, they didn't give more details. Too early still for this kind of information, I think.

I think the subscription will be paid with Algory tokens, or else I don't know how they will be used. The more I think about this the more it makes sense

EDIT: definetely

"Algory  is  a  utility  token  which  Algory  Token  users  will  use  to  pay  for  access  to  the  product.
Algory  will  also  compensate  the  remuneration  scheme  of   users  who  make  their  trading  signals
available to others. We use the affiliation system, thanks to which you will receive remuneration in the
form  of   algory  tokens  for  recommending  our  product.  In  the  consecutive  product  phases,  You  can
make your filters and alerts available to other users in return for remuneration"

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:03:09 AM

I think the subscription will be paid with Algory tokens, or else I don't know how they will be used. The more I think about this the more it makes sense

EDIT: definetely

"Algory  is  a  utility  token  which  Algory  Token  users  will  use  to  pay  for  access  to  the  product.
Algory  will  also  compensate  the  remuneration  scheme  of   users  who  make  their  trading  signals
available to others. We use the affiliation system, thanks to which you will receive remuneration in the
form  of   algory  tokens  for  recommending  our  product.  In  the  consecutive  product  phases,  You  can
make your filters and alerts available to other users in return for remuneration"

So you will actually pay with your tokens for the access, right? Do you know if these tokens will be burned when I use them to pay or will they simply be transferred to Algory?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: