Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:39:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALGORY - Multifunctional Tools For Cryptocurrency Traders  (Read 114105 times)
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:32:28 PM

I think it may be not a big problem for the team to implement a pay per use and subscription system for the tools available. Its clear different people have different needs

Well it should be not too hard to implement a subscribe model where you can subscribe to different packages, for example 4 tools or 8 tools or all tools. Interesting would be if you could also choose which tooles you want to use, but not sure how hard this would be to realize.

have the dev's mentioned anything about this? do token holders get special offers?

They just said that the payment system will be based on some sort of subscription, they didn't give more details. Too early still for this kind of information, I think.

I think the subscription will be paid with Algory tokens, or else I don't know how they will be used. The more I think about this the more it makes sense

EDIT: definetely

"Algory  is  a  utility  token  which  Algory  Token  users  will  use  to  pay  for  access  to  the  product.
Algory  will  also  compensate  the  remuneration  scheme  of   users  who  make  their  trading  signals
available to others. We use the affiliation system, thanks to which you will receive remuneration in the
form  of   algory  tokens  for  recommending  our  product.  In  the  consecutive  product  phases,  You  can
make your filters and alerts available to other users in return for remuneration"

So you will actually pay with your tokens for the access, right? Do you know if these tokens will be burned when I use them to pay or will they simply be transferred to Algory?

Nice question, let's wait for the dev to answer. In my opinion it's better if they don't burn them to not have a liquidity problem. Also if they sell tokens buy themselves if demand is high, it helps to keep the price less volatile
The question is really correct. On the one hand, if all tokens after use are burned in the end they will end. But on the other hand if they are not burned, then there is a constant enrichment Algory, it Turns out the platform will get a double benefit. The provision of services for tokens, and then resale the proceeds  the tokens on the exchange.

If they dont burn them and have a good plan for them to sustain the project is not a problem indeed
Such a scenario is also possible. It all depends on the leaders of the project.

Well if they don't sell tokens received for subscriptios how can they make a profit? The platform itself I don't think it generates profit unless they implement some sort of AD service

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:38:34 PM

Guys, I really wish you luck. Personally, as a beginner trader, I can not wait to use all these platform's tools and features. It looks amazing.

yes ,i just want to ask if use this tools will earn profit?  i want to be a customer of this platform

Time will tell whether algory will be profitable tool to use or not. It will take a long period of time before we found the right answer.
Of course time will tell how this project goes but right now the idea seems very good to me and if they are able to carry it out as they want, it should go pretty well for them.

I think time will  tell that Algory success will  exceed our expectations :-)
I think sign up for White List is good idea  but how much good - it depends on market prices and trends which are difficult to predict as we have no such a tools like Algory want to give us  Tongue

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 01:47:14 PM

I am confused by one thing, that at this stage, everything is only on paper. Or is the development of the alpha version of the platform already underway? Of course, 2 quarters, after the end of ISO, before the release of the first program is not a long time. But the  cost of markers may decrease.

Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:52:27 PM

Algory is on icobech, didn't see it before when i checked.

https://icobench.com/ico/algory-project

They have a very respectable rating. 4.3

4.3 is a very high rating with such a large and strong competition. However, I am not surprised .. The project is prepared really very well!

This website should never be take into account. Not professional.

there are a lot of rating websites for ICO's these days. I wouldn't be surprised if some sold their rating. everyone needs to do their own research.

It's sure that they are doing this. I heard about this and some people even showed screens.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:54:45 PM

I am confused by one thing, that at this stage, everything is only on paper. Or is the development of the alpha version of the platform already underway? Of course, 2 quarters, after the end of ISO, before the release of the first program is not a long time. But the  cost of markers may decrease.

It's somewhere in the previous pages that was announced that the development of demo is in progress and will be available soon. I personally hope it'll be available before the end of the ICO. They said that for now the progress goes faster than written in the roadmap.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:58:46 PM

the more i think, the more i come to the decision that this project is quiete a lot better than napoleonx. napoX provides a trading bot, hence this will provide a huge palette of features for each individual at trading.

In my opinion, you can't compare both projects. While NapoleonX will offer trading bots that will trade on real-world assets where you can invest your cryptocurrency, Algory provides you a variety of tools facilitate trading on the cryptocurrency markets for yourself.
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:11:22 PM

You could do without tokens at all. For using tools, pay with money, not with tokens. This is if the product was ready. And so it was necessary to raise funds for the release of the product, selling tokens. And then the question arises: will payments for the use of ordinary money be accepted? If so, then it will be the profit received in addition, and the buyers of tokens, which actually give the means to produce the product, will be deprived of this profit?
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:14:06 PM

For me this is a project I'm really interested in.
Following it since the announcement, think this project can be huge and could have a great future.

Keep this up devs.
I'm a fan!
Yes it's something with a good use case. The more currencies popping out of the air the harder it will be in the future to find the best ones. This tool will help us.

adamvp

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:29:04 PM

You could do without tokens at all. For using tools, pay with money, not with tokens. This is if the product was ready. And so it was necessary to raise funds for the release of the product, selling tokens. And then the question arises: will payments for the use of ordinary money be accepted? If so, then it will be the profit received in addition, and the buyers of tokens, which actually give the means to produce the product, will be deprived of this profit?

ALG tokens will be only one accepted payment method, just look into whitepaper. For me  it is clear, I think devs will confirm that for sure.:-)

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 02:32:51 PM

It's somewhere in the previous pages that was announced that the development of demo is in progress and will be available soon. I personally hope it'll be available before the end of the ICO. They said that for now the progress goes faster than written in the roadmap.

That would be fine. If they release a demo before the end of the ICO. This will encourage doubters to participate. And dispel doubts about the future of the project.

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:36:11 PM

I hope that is the plan, many do not care about the development or not of the product and only target the currency itself, but the essence of the project needs to be demonstrated at the outset, I hope so. It will be credible and beneficial for both parties.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:43:41 PM

the more i think, the more i come to the decision that this project is quiete a lot better than napoleonx. napoX provides a trading bot, hence this will provide a huge palette of features for each individual at trading.

Well I think both projects have unique features. While NapoleonX provides "bots" with different parameters you can choose who will trade for you, this here is a tool to make it easier to analyze the market and decide yourself if you trade and what.

I think both projects have their potential future customers Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
adamvp

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:51:25 PM

That would be fine. If they release a demo before the end of the ICO. This will encourage doubters to participate. And dispel doubts about the future of the project.

But you have to take on mind that it will be definitelly after white-list  sale, so if you would like to wait with your decision for demo you will lose 20% bonus.

AlgoryProject

Activity: 381
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 03:01:57 PM

BY_ATOM, we are preparing Demo version and it will be released this year. Additionally, a few days ago we hired another developer to speed up the development of the whole platform.

olya_n

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:07:06 PM

Joined. i wish to see this coin in the coinsmarketcap soon with huge reputation. Good Luck all!!
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:34:54 PM

BY_ATOM, we are preparing Demo version and it will be released this year. Additionally, a few days ago we hired another developer to speed up the development of the whole platform.

that is great. Like concept of ALGORY and like to see project succeed.  Some of unique feature is interesting like social media integration. i think day to day community support for project is growing
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:38:38 PM

Trading tools have been around for a while outside crypto and it's probably big business. The tech is probably heavily protected. Isn't Algory going to violate any patents? Maybe that's why we don't see those tools in crypto.

Filtering data doesn't violate any patents.
Companies from stock market simply still are not interested in cryptocurrency market. But sure, some of them  are thinking to move to crypto market.

But there are patents on backtesting and automatic trading, for example:

https://www.google.com/patents/US20100153300
https://www.google.com/patents/US8725621

You're right though, the patent owners can choose to ignore businesses that are not directly competing.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:39:24 PM

This is really great, a Demo will boost this project, very excited about it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 03:57:18 PM

how is it posible that you do not have an website up until this point? if you do i cant find any link to it.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Trrrt

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:06:01 PM

Il also impatient to see the demo version, I’m sure it will be really nice and incentive people to invest. ALGORY will offer very powerful tools, with a lot of use case, crypto traders will enjoy using these tools.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: