Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:40:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALGORY - Multifunctional Tools For Cryptocurrency Traders  (Read 114103 times)
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:00:15 PM

Algory is on icobech, didn't see it before when i checked.

https://icobench.com/ico/algory-project

They have a very respectable rating. 4.3

Icobench rating is nonsense, it just checks if they have a white paper and social media accounts. It's not based on a review.

well, but icobench is still a good source regarding those checks you mentioned. otherwise, everyone should do his own research on all ico projects themselfs, before making the decision to invest.

What I mean is you can get 5/5 rating on ICOBench by just filling the required info, and people go "oh wow" it's a 5/5 ICO! gonna invest" but the 5/5 says nothing about the quality of the ICO. So it's misleading.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:14:08 PM

No the Ico bench say not at all, but it is a good assessment. On Ico bench are a lot of interests and here on bitcointalk also.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:48:06 PM

Guys, I really wish you luck. Personally, as a beginner trader, I can not wait to use all these platform's tools and features. It looks amazing.

yes ,i just want to ask if use this tools will earn profit?  i want to be a customer of this platform

Time will tell whether algory will be profitable tool to use or not. It will take a long period of time before we found the right answer.
Of course time will tell how this project goes but right now the idea seems very good to me and if they are able to carry it out as they want, it should go pretty well for them.

I think time will  tell that Algory success will  exceed our expectations :-)
I think sign up for White List is good idea  but how much good - it depends on market prices and trends which are difficult to predict as we have no such a tools like Algory want to give us  Tongue

I really hope so, the list of tools is really impressive and I can't wait to start testing them.
I'd really like to see the platform in some sort of demo Smiley
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:09:16 PM

Algory is on icobech, didn't see it before when i checked.

https://icobench.com/ico/algory-project

They have a very respectable rating. 4.3

Icobench rating is nonsense, it just checks if they have a white paper and social media accounts. It's not based on a review.

well, but icobench is still a good source regarding those checks you mentioned. otherwise, everyone should do his own research on all ico projects themselfs, before making the decision to invest.

What I mean is you can get 5/5 rating on ICOBench by just filling the required info, and people go "oh wow" it's a 5/5 ICO! gonna invest" but the 5/5 says nothing about the quality of the ICO. So it's misleading.
Now a lot of ICO and ICOBench are suitable for choosing a project for study.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:11:45 PM

Nice to see that ALGORY is on ico bench, and with a rating of 4.3 it’s really great. This kind of review is important for investors and for the visibility of the project.
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:13:20 PM

yes, i hope we see after the ICO a bigger exchanges, hope 1 of the top 10 Smiley

It would be great for the investors.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:19:43 PM

yes, i hope we see after the ICO a bigger exchanges, hope 1 of the top 10 Smiley

Algory has the potential to reach new and good exchanges with some ease, but of course this will depend a lot on the team's ongoing work, I am still waiting for demonstrations of all that potential in the very near future, but the project itself is very solid and promising
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:42:28 PM

The exchange is the most important for getting a quick profit, high volume will attract many investors.
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:28:33 AM

Project looks stunning, but I didn't not understand which is the reason to own some tokens of this project - which is the use of the tokens? Not explained in OP.

gliridian

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:14:34 AM

I just watched their video here.

https://youtu.be/7pLdsj0jYLI

And to be honest, it's a succinct and precise and beautiful animation presentation about what is Algory is all about. I recommend it for those who are lazy to read the whitepaper.

Algory is a cryptoplatform that utlizes algory coins, this is just like Coinigy but without the coin. I am still studying trading and I think this is a good way to start learning trading and how to read those charts.

So they have their own bot too right? Is this a bot used to trade even without you in the system, you just set it up. or the bot is just there for reading and reporting which is the best coin to trade at the moment and you are still the one that will do the trading based on the info you'll get from the Algory algorithm?
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:57:12 AM

@dev Which algory features would you consider is new to the crypto space, meaning that we cant find them elsewhere (in Exchange, bot, etc)? thanks
Kenrich

Activity: 320
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:02:16 AM

Project looks stunning, but I didn't not understand which is the reason to own some tokens of this project - which is the use of the tokens? Not explained in OP.

dude you are funny , if you don't know what's this project ,why did you join their bounty campaign .
here is a viedo ,i think you should learn about ALGORY carefully https://youtu.be/7pLdsj0jYLI
AlgoryProject

Activity: 381
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:38:51 AM

@dev Which algory features would you consider is new to the crypto space, meaning that we cant find them elsewhere (in Exchange, bot, etc)? thanks

Cauchy,

the biggest change on the crypto market will be our CryptoScanner. Now, there is no such an advanced tool in existence. It will scan real-time all data from crypto exchanges and let you set hundreds of filerts/alerts in different time intervals. When you get a signal - you can use it and open position manually or connect it with the Autotrading system. But if you are not sure if your trading signals will be profitable - no problem, you can use Backterster. Our backtester will use historical data to check how profitable your strategy has been in the past.

Article about CryptoScanner: https://medium.com/algory-project/algory-project-functions-the-first-and-most-powerful-cryptocurrency-scanner-d681c3ce3c45

Secondly, you will have CryptoNews. There are some tools that provides news, but none of the you can connect with Autotrading system. You can choose keywords (i.e. "china", "ban") and try to be the first one who open/close position after important news. Additionally, our News System will also use the data from social media channels - you will be able to check the social media infuence on the market.

Please check the article about CryptoNews: https://medium.com/algory-project/algory-project-cryptonews-never-be-late-again-e63ebd90cf12

You can also check our Blockchain Analyzer and "trade like a whale" - it means, that Blockchain Analyzer will follow the biggest transfers between wallets (i.e. you will see that someone is transfering 200k ETH to big exchange = maybe you will see a sell-off there. You will be notified about it and see what happens later). And it is only one functionality of Blockchain Analyzer. It will provides much more important data from blockchains

And it is only the top of the Iceberg Wink Check our official website: ALGORY. We have 13 advanced functions in our platform.

fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:51:09 PM

Cauchy,

the biggest change on the crypto market will be our CryptoScanner. Now, there is no such an advanced tool in existence. It will scan real-time all data from crypto exchanges and let you set hundreds of filerts/alerts in different time intervals. When you get a signal - you can use it and open position manually or connect it with the Autotrading system. But if you are not sure if your trading signals will be profitable - no problem, you can use Backterster. Our backtester will use historical data to check how profitable your strategy has been in the past.

Article about CryptoScanner: https://medium.com/algory-project/algory-project-functions-the-first-and-most-powerful-cryptocurrency-scanner-d681c3ce3c45

Secondly, you will have CryptoNews. There are some tools that provides news, but none of the you can connect with Autotrading system. You can choose keywords (i.e. "china", "ban") and try to be the first one who open/close position after important news. Additionally, our News System will also use the data from social media channels - you will be able to check the social media infuence on the market.

Please check the article about CryptoNews: https://medium.com/algory-project/algory-project-cryptonews-never-be-late-again-e63ebd90cf12

You can also check our Blockchain Analyzer and "trade like a whale" - it means, that Blockchain Analyzer will follow the biggest transfers between wallets (i.e. you will see that someone is transfering 200k ETH to big exchange = maybe you will see a sell-off there. You will be notified about it and see what happens later). And it is only one functionality of Blockchain Analyzer. It will provides much more important data from blockchains

And it is only the top of the Iceberg Wink Check our official website: ALGORY. We have 13 advanced functions in our platform.

looked good. i like this the concept of cryptoscanner that could scan the blockchain or analyze the blockchain when big move is coming in or out. will be joining the ico in 10 days

Smile
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:31:07 PM

dude you are funny , if you don't know what's this project ,why did you join their bounty campaign .
here is a viedo ,i think you should learn about ALGORY carefully https://youtu.be/7pLdsj0jYLI

i ask myself every time, how people come to such questions, if something so simple as that is always stated in the whitepaper Smiley take your time and read it, instead of asking here Smiley

but yes, asking here is sometimes much faster than reading ><"
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:34:14 PM

And to be honest, it's a succinct and precise and beautiful animation presentation about what is Algory is all about. I recommend it for those who are lazy to read the whitepaper.

Algory is a cryptoplatform that utlizes algory coins, this is just like Coinigy but without the coin. I am still studying trading and I think this is a good way to start learning trading and how to read those charts.

So they have their own bot too right? Is this a bot used to trade even without you in the system, you just set it up. or the bot is just there for reading and reporting which is the best coin to trade at the moment and you are still the one that will do the trading based on the info you'll get from the Algory algorithm?

If that last part is something you're interested in, you should check out NPX/Napoleon X

fanten

Activity: 266

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:59:28 PM

i ask myself every time, how people come to such questions, if something so simple as that is always stated in the whitepaper Smiley take your time and read it, instead of asking here Smiley

but yes, asking here is sometimes much faster than reading ><"

i think they are just way too lazy to scan and look for the answer themselves. it is better to ask a question that you want to know and hoping that someone could answer it. so just be patient and answer each of their questions. Btw, i am excited bout Q2 cyptoscanner to be release but it is still a long way to wait. and some delay too maybe.

Smile
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:23:55 PM

We've any ETA for the Blockchain analyzer article? I'm just too curious to reading it, previous two were a pleasure to read

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
tsg (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:37:50 PM

If that last part is something you're interested in, you should check out NPX/Napoleon X

Algory is going to prepare it much better. And it is 1 of their 13 functions. This is going to be huge!
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:43:29 PM

Algory is going to preapre it much better. And it is 1 of their 13 functions. This is going to be huge!
The video is sort but give us a perspective of what can be achieved with Algory.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: