Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:20:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to motivate a person to work?  (Read 6304 times)
Bawang

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:35:19 AM

While additional incentives mostly are the reason employees go to work, some motivates themselves through employee engagement. I believe employee engagement can motivate a person or the employees to go to work like team buildings, own company singing contest, and self-improvement workshops related to their line of work.  I believe these will also remove the monotony because we cannot deny the fact that a person or the employees can become demotivated due to their monotonous tasks specially in the workplace. One way to help them motivate to go to work is to create a happy workplace through engagement.
donpepot

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:51:54 AM

What do you think?Motivate is really motives our mind.Another thing, when you’re inspiring people, you’re not telling them exactly what to do or giving them precise directions. You’re empowering them to be their best, trusting that they will then do the right thing. And the right thing they do may not be what you were expecting; it may be something beyond your wildest expectations.

Well, i still believe that the carrot is better than the stick. If a person is motivated to do something for that person's gain. If we're talking about employer employee relations then setting rewards for certain goals really sets motivation on. Much like how we always want to achieve everything in xbox. But for personal motivation, i make smaller goals to make way for my bigger goals then i reward myself with every goals achieved. The one that actually keeps me motivated are the records i keep of my goals
If you have goals and love one you can motivate youself
swordling143

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:32:09 AM

What do you think?Motivate is really motives our mind.Another thing, when you’re inspiring people, you’re not telling them exactly what to do or giving them precise directions. You’re empowering them to be their best, trusting that they will then do the right thing. And the right thing they do may not be what you were expecting; it may be something beyond your wildest expectations.

I think to motivate a person to work he or she must have an inspiration first or a reason for him or her to work harder in life. No matter how hard we force someone to work, he or she will just look for reasons to quit that job, that's why a good motivator would be a person or even a dream. It worked for me before, so there's a chance it'll work to others.
Dek Aireen

Activity: 126
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:44:10 AM

We all want to be more productive but getting motivated enough to actually get things done can seem impossible.
Motivator factors these are factors that lead to satisfaction and motivate people to work harder. Examples might include enjoying your work, feeling recognised and career progression.

tlanza

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:47:50 AM

Giving motivation to others to work hard is difficult.
There are several factors that affect a person to work. The most influential is the emergence of needs that must be financially satisfied.
I think to cultivate motivation for someone to work hard one of them by giving it an example. For example the story of successful people, it will at least open their minds. But it should be balanced with family support. So they are strong fighting in times of difficult conditions.

I agreed with you. Respect, love and tolerance come first of all.
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:08:37 PM

To motivate the employees to their work, Give them a promotion, also give them incentives and bonus, in that way all the employees are more motivated to their work.
Wiskeycrew

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:09:04 PM

Best way to motivate a person depends on his/her psycho peculiarities and past experience. Some people will do their job better if you talk them up, some people get motivated to proof their value if you criticize them, some women will be motivated just if you'll tell them they have beautiful eyes
ciarneil01

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:15:13 PM

Tell and make him/her realize how miserable his life could be in the future if he/she will not work for himself or his family.
koyo12

Activity: 123

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:24:25 AM

motivating people at work by giving them a simple compliment making them feel that they are important, making them feel comfortable, simple things can help them to be more motivated.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
pampi123

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:32:07 AM

maybe by saying pasitive words to him
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:19:37 PM

What i did is , i always think that everything i do is for my family sake in that way i always motivated and keep my work done . I suggest that to motivate a person to work is think of it as a challenge in life in that way he or she will be successful .
Algochain

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:29:04 PM

Making them feel like they are part of a team is very important, and especially noticing and acknowledging when they work hard or went the extra mile. For example - 'Joe' stayed in all weekend to finish something important for the company and, while it was very frustrating at the time, his boss gave him a gift certificate for a nice restaurant to reward him for his hard work. A little acknowledgement goes a long way in keeping your employees motivated and happy in the long run (aside from the yearly review/salary increase).
mcqueen95

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:06:00 AM

motivate people to work for take a lot of process. you need to encourage him/her to do his/her best not for your own good but for themselves. you must be also their leader or guide to do well. you will serve as their leader so you can motivate them effectively. and try to impart their mind that success comes to those who have trust and believe with your self.
Herdawnia

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:18:30 AM

Motivate for me is being someone to look ahead by your followers to do better in any aspect of life. Like our inspiring writters even from the bible. They guide us to be in tract of our path to be a good person.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:35:12 PM

To motivate a person to work, you must give a deadline to a certain work to be done. In that way the person will be motivated to work in order to meet the deadline. Appreciation is another thing. Always appreciate a person for the work accomplished. Give good incentives or rewards if the sales quota is meet. Give also a salary increase every year or two. It depends on the company, but there should be a salary increase.
jesh2206

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:21:31 PM

there's a lot things to motivate a person like give him or her a reward after finish his/her works or getting good grades in school.
People can also motivate when he/she love someone.  a promotion is good when it comes to employee
iamman

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:03:05 AM

To my mind the best motivation to a person is to show yourself as an exapmle.
So they can see that you're not just talk but prove your words with actions.
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:41:44 AM

To motivate and inspire a person to work You need to respect your employees to make their work more successful and always understand your employees, so I'm sure he will do their job..
lidd0512

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:00:11 AM

people gain what they are worth gaining, they might work hard ,without encouragement,paisement,etc.
yanxuanyunshan4

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 07:16:14 AM

Generally speaking, the best way to recommend someone is to commit to his/her financial incentives.

Another way is to show people long-term goals and make them think there is room for long-term growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: