Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:39:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56561 times)
p2psf

Activity: 1288
Merit: 11

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:14:03 PM

Seems like the dev is getting very active about the project because they already have a telegram which is a very useful especially when someone has a concern about the project. So for those who have not yet joined, you can now join the group. P2PS keeps surprising us and never failed to respond whenever there's an issue concerning about the project.

Hello and greetings dear Dodoymabs,

Thank you for your kind words about our team members.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project. Look forward to your continued support and participation.

Please have a great weekend.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mark13

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:15:42 PM

Sorry to ask. Do P2Ps have a bounty thready. Looking forward to join also there to get some bonus and spread news on social media and telegram to encourage more investors.  Thanks.

Yes there is P2PS bounty also available, you can join and share, spread about our successful leading ICO P2PS as per latest update you can also join our telegram channel for any feedback or suggestions.

Thank you for your generous respone. Sure to join it and spread the current happening about P2PS.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:18:37 PM

This is great! The P2PS is getting more and more popular in the crypto currency community. As I can see now, sooner or later maybe the P2PS will become well - known in the ecosystem and its name will create a great impact in the economic industry. Moreover, I am well impressed to the response and efforts that the P2PS Team is giving to the people asking questions regarding this project to understand well what its goal and aim really is. I'll be looking forward to this project, and I hope this will create a name in future in the crypto currency world.

Hello and greetings dear seriin,

Thank you for your kind words about our team members and your support to our project. Please feel free to let us know if there are any questions or clarifications you want addressed.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project. Look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:20:44 PM

It is a little bit too late but, I have a suggestion for you to decrease the font size each of your replies so it can give a nice view for me or another viewer. The current font size of your replies will make your post bigger and difficult to read.
I don't think small size font will help ,people don't have the time to go trough the whole thread and check where did the manager replie and post, with big font it will make it way easier for the reader to spot that it's the manger's post.

Hello and greetings dear MiiDoViic,

Thank you for your observation and for your suggestion. Guess we can go with a medium font size that is bigger than normal but not too big for some to be inconvenienced. Thank you so much.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:22:14 PM

I have no doubts that this project will be arising and everyone will notice on how great the project is. Now look at the people who keep on promoting this project in social media networks, because of the potential this project have, more people wants to engage and want to have this P2Ps. The team members of the P2PS is really responsive and always there to assist your questions, suggestions and other comments whether it will support the project or not. so for me, that is great to support a project that will really boost in the future

Yes, aside from that devs never stop to improves their projects, more teams have been added and more social media accounts also been added for us to join and discuss latest announcements about this p2ps.

Hello and greetings dear ehrz22,

Thank you for your observation.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:32:21 PM

The ICO is still live 'till now, can we know when it will end? And when is the fully launch of P2P? I already read that the bounty campaigns can now be redirected their issues in the telegram chat that has been provided. So, hope is still here that the project is doing great, the devs are just working hard for the project to be great, but all of our comments and suggestions they've already seen it and ofcourse they already talked about it if it's gonna make the project better and stronger.

They are doing their best to respond to all members queries. I am glad they open a telegram for answering all bounty concerns. This kind of devs will surely make their project successful. I am hoping that more and more investors will join p2ps project.
The team always find ways of making communication that's why they created a telegram that is for the clients who wants to know the update of the project and also the team is always open for suggestions about the development of the project.

This is the reason why Im still following this project, they are very serious in developing p2ps and they are giving good services to their investors. I am sure because of this more and more people are interested to participate in this project.
Communicating between the dev and clients is an effective way of achieving the success. This is why the team is focusing about communication to help the project to improve more because when their is a direct communication it means it can create an idea which is related to the project.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:36:33 PM

I have no doubts that this project will be arising and everyone will notice on how great the project is. Now look at the people who keep on promoting this project in social media networks, because of the potential this project have, more people wants to engage and want to have this P2Ps. The team members of the P2PS is really responsive and always there to assist your questions, suggestions and other comments whether it will support the project or not. so for me, that is great to support a project that will really boost in the future

Yes, aside from that devs never stop to improves their projects, more teams have been added and more social media accounts also been added for us to join and discuss latest announcements about this p2ps.

the project is really doing great. Really looking forward to further development of the project

Hello and greetings dear Neversettle,

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:38:30 PM

Hello and greetings dear all,

Just thought we will bring this to your notice since we have questions about bounty campaigns etc. We are ever grateful to our colleagues and all collaborators who we treat as, and nothing short of, our extended family. If you want to participate in our bounty and signature campaigns, feel free to do so through our bounty campaign thread. As of today all bounty campaigns are compensated via, what we believe to be, our highly undervalued P2PS tokens.

Heres the brief information, that is contained in "one pager" on our website www.p2psf.org as well as in the "pitch deck" and "whitepaper", pasted here for your convenience. Please feel free to visit our website for updated information and our ANN thread too where there is some interesting stuff posted from time to time.

Global Problem:

Anything that you exchange digitally with anyone, anywhere, is not private by any privacy standards; including information exchanged on your “private” intranet corporate networks.

P2PS Purpose:

The purpose of our ICO is to bring to you a secure system through which you can exchange confidential digital assets or files with absolutely no interference from any third party; not even a network or systems administrator.

What Can P2PS Do That Others Don’t?

P2PS is a pure peer-to-peer platform which safeguards, for example, your medical records, banking information and other sensitive digital assets, during exchange between two parties. Such platforms today are simply nonexistent.

Usage of P2PS Token:

The P2PS utility token is designed to be used by members within the P2PS platform. It primarily assists in transactions on the decentralized, secure and interference free, Peer-to-Peer Communication System platforms used in Government & Defense, Digital Education & Delivery, Medical & Pharma, Banking & Finance, and other corporate sectors. Subsequently, P2PS tokens will replace traditional licenses on other systems such as Electronic Learning Inc.’s educational system, Pan Excels eLearning solutions, among others.

Why P2PS Token?

When you purchase P2PS Tokens, you are contributing directly into the new economy that has been designed for your benefit. Please be advised that you are neither investing in a company nor in the creation of a company or corporation. We have crossed those stages and are offering P2PS utility token that you will eventually need if you prefer to use our secure, interference-free communications platform.

Procuring P2PS Tokens helps grow the economic ecosystem built around the secure, peer-to-peer, interference-free communications platform. You are helping build an extremely secure and strong network of interference-free communication systems with faster processing and a perpetual record of transactions. This process also streamlines financial actions into efficient and highly secure processes.

What Has Been Done So Far?

The secure, interference free, Peer-to-Peer Communication System platform’s venture started in 2010 and has been self-funded to completion. In November 2017, we launched P2PS token and released the token in pre-ICO that is now an ongoing ICO.

Look forward to your continued and participation.

Thanking you again,
Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Thanks for the wonderful update admin. Surely if this continious many investor and people will recognize this project and hopefully to be success in the end of the ICO.

Hello and greetings dear steampunkz,

Thank you for your observation. We are striving hard towards making this project successful. Thank you for your prayers.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:39:49 PM

Who has ever seen community manager who was such plugged into the conversation?
It never fails to amaze me how good-minded and loyal he is. This guy (or guys) deserves applause.
Thank you!
You are right, you do not often meet developers who are so actively communicating with their users not only here, but also in the Telegram. This project deserves our attention.

Hello and greetings dear rabotacoin,

Thank you for your observation and for your kind words.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:22:09 PM

Hi Developer, how is ICO going? I want to know, you will not make a wallet public? I'm wondering how the fees are going if they started?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
p2psf

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:02:32 PM

I like this team I hope they will collect a hard cap. This is especially interesting to me, because I participate in the subscription company. I'm glad that I joined Cheesy

Hello and greetings dear quimbi777651,

Thank you for your kind words about our team members and your support to our project. 

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:04:54 PM

the project is really doing great. Really looking forward to further development of the project
Yes , guys, I will agree with all of your opinions.
But I still think there can be more successful if the management team spend a little more time on the structure.

Hello and greetings dear BranZolt,

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:07:04 PM

It is a little bit too late but, I have a suggestion for you to decrease the font size each of your replies so it can give a nice view for me or another viewer. The current font size of your replies will make your post bigger and difficult to read.
I don't think small size font will help ,people don't have the time to go trough the whole thread and check where did the manager replie and post, with big font it will make it way easier for the reader to spot that it's the manger's post.

Yes, I agree. But some people do not preferred to read that such large fonts most specially with mobile phones. It will really consumed a lot of space, the best think to do is change the font color and make the font slight bigger but not that bigger like how they post now.

Hello and greetings dear ishinn99,

Thank you for your observation and valuable suggestion. We shall try to adopt your suggestion from our next announcements.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:36:04 PM

We all have to patient for updates and news about P2P project. Maybe the devs and team members are really studying it hard for the project they also take consider of all the comments, suggestions and opinions of everyone for P2P if that will make the project better and stronger. Those hard works of the members will truly be payed off after P2P successful launched. Let's just support and still promote P2P as this will also hit the top this 2018.
yes it's okay we have to wait for the update of this project, I'm sure the project team members are working hard to for a better change again. good luck.
this project really does respond to almost all queries in this thread and you can find it out there yourself as far as am concern this has been one of the few project that answer people question and also take suggestions and complains to book...just look up the thread and see

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:40:39 PM

We deserve as we are dealing with P2PS as David drake being the front line we get more inspired for his thought process. We invest and hold P2PS not only for making profits but we understand it also helps to grow the economic eco-system built around the secure peer-to-peer platform where we can process the transactions rapidly.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:41:26 PM

Many a times i feel unsecured to digitally Exchange as it is not private by any privacy standards; including information exchanged on our so called "private" intranet corporate networks. Now we feel secured to transact with P2PS the worlds first block chain powered, secure, pure peer-to-peer designed in a top level to securely store and exchange digital data. P2PS really deserves the success with its launch in the crypto world.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:03:20 PM

In addition, the P2PS token helps in transactions on decentralized peer-to-peer platform platforms used in government and defense areas, in digital education and delivery, in medicine and pharmaceuticals, where else can we apply this token?

hmm in exchange services for example, to trade with P2PS Token  Grin   Well, I dont think its just limited with government, defense areas, digital education, delivery service, medicine and pharmaceuticals. You can use decentralized P2P transaction platform in every sector.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:10:44 PM

We have a Telegram channel open for you at P2PSF.ico AND ALL ARE INVITED TO JOIN.

Here is the invite link for your convenience.

tg://join?invite=FK00UxMIHJOZJCgJrSURCA

Best regards.[/glow][/b][/size]

Cool. I will try to join soon. Do you guys have any bounty campaign for telegram too which we could possibly join to get some P2Ps so that we can have some extra handy even if we sell off all our P2Ps holding when it runs up? Good luck.
I could not join the telegraph, check the link. And my question is - are you planning to allocate some of the funds for a bounty company for a telegram&

Hello and greetings dear bizdev,

Thank you for your query.

Heres the link especially for our Telegram campaign.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2578859.0

Look forward to your continued support and participation.

Please have a wonderful holiday season.

Best regards,
Team P2PS

[/quote]

I just joined the Telegram group to be updated I don't mind the bounty.   Cheesy Thanks for the link. I'll be supporting this project until it succeeds.

[/quote]
I, too, could not join the telegram, please correct the link. And you do not have a bounty for a telegram? I think for a small reward to you will connect a lot of participants.
[/quote]

Hello and greetings dear KimberlyGB,

Please join the telegram campaign at the following link.

https://t.me/joinchat/FK00UxMIHJOZJCgJrSURCA

We now have 147 members and growing daily.

If you would like to join the telegram campaign you could do so through the bounty campaign link.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:13:25 PM

Seems like the dev is getting very active about the project because they already have a telegram which is a very useful especially when someone has a concern about the project. So for those who have not yet joined, you can now join the group. P2PS keeps surprising us and never failed to respond whenever there's an issue concerning about the project.

Are there active admins on the telegram? I have rarely seen any active devs on the telegrams and shit. If there are then that scores some points on my book

Hello and greetings dear UpsilonTrooper,

Please join the telegram campaign at the following link and find out for yourself. We now have 147 members and growing daily with questions asked by several members and are answered in a timely manner.

https://t.me/joinchat/FK00UxMIHJOZJCgJrSURCA (https://t.me/joinchat/FK00UxMIHJOZJCgJrSURCA)

If you would like to join the telegram campaign you could do so through the bounty campaign link.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:15:10 PM

Are there active admins on the telegram? I have rarely seen any active devs on the telegrams and shit. If there are then that scores some points on my book
At the forum the developer is very active, I have not seen such a good communication team, they answer all the questions. Maybe they just do not work very much in the telegram?

Hello and greetings dear SweetSv,

Dont you think the best way would be to find out for yourself by joining the telegram campaign at the following link? We now have 147 members and growing daily with questions asked by several members and are answered in a timely manner.

https://t.me/joinchat/FK00UxMIHJOZJCgJrSURCA (https://t.me/joinchat/FK00UxMIHJOZJCgJrSURCA)

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: