Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:33:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56561 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:47:34 AM

These kind of ratings by ICO Rating Clubs means nothing. We already experienced that many famous ICO Rating Platforms supported Startup Projects had been scams after the ICO.
Yes but, looks like you have just said if this project can be scam somehow, while their team is doing hard work on this project.

no ı did not mentioned that this project can be a scam. I just mentioned that nowadays the crypto investors are more informed and experienced to know that ICO ratings are not 100% trustfull. We do our search ourselfs and also decide ourselfs in what to invest.

By the way I like this project and support it also  Cool

Yeah. ICO ratings are not really that accurate. But based on what I see here in P2PS, developers here are really working hard, and they have active and trasparent here in this thread. This project is still in progress though. So we must keep our watch.

ICO rating are more of a checklist of X things every ICO team needs to do like have a whitepaper, have a proper website, have a goal and road map for the coin, etc

yeah its like a checklist when u go shopping so that u do not need really a bottle of olive oil, but incease you write it also in your checklist, you buy it and it stays months in your cupboard without using a drop  Roll Eyes

Yeah, p2ps are already listed in many ico ratings now and this is really good for the project. They are following the roadmap and I just wish that by doing this many investors will be attracted to join the project,

Yes, which I already expected as this project really make sense as the team of this P2P project is very dedicated that they will able to do their best by answering those any concerns.I really appreciated their doings that will able to take some actions. As this project is in progress they ready to extend the Fast Invest financial investment platform to blockchain community in the Ethereum network as a smart contract technology. Also, having a security it includes a secured communication system, which is the priority on this project.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:57:26 AM

SOME OF THE WEBSITE ISSUES ARE RESOLVED AND THE SITE IS UP NOW.

If you experience downtime on our site again, kindly check back in about 20-25 minutes while we constantly monitor and fix the issues.

PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED DURING THE UPGRADE.

That's a pretty damaging event PR wise for a service that claims to be "secure communication" since like if you can't keep your site up then your communication might not exactly be realiable

Thank you for your observation dear UpsilonTrooper; but we are not a website hosting service.

Moreover, as explained earlier, our website recorded volumes which were genuine hits but very, very high compared to all days earlier. Therefore, the site was down for about 20 mins. Anyone could face this problem. We all learn from our shortfalls and our team members worked around it quickly.

The unprecedented traffic reflects on the effectiveness of our digital marketing efforts rather than on our core team and core platform that has nothing to do with an ICO landing page hosted on a third party web hosting service. Guess lots of our members are mixing the matters and misunderstanding what is being offered by the P2PS system. We urge you to kindly take a look at our one-pager and pitch deck if you are unable to find the time to review the details in our whitepaper.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about your project. We look forward to your continued support and participation.

Please have a great year ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Haha. I agree with you, and i think P2PFS using VPS for run website? If you using hosting services, so terrible that if have any problems, they solved so slow more than your own vps, dedicate server.

1.33 TB of data was used in just 4 days. No doubt we faced some slowdown as well as brief downtime. Thank you everyone for your understanding and support.

Cheers.

That's a huge amount of data used in just 4 days though. But despite of the problems, still the team really are doing well to provide the needs of the community to know more about this project/platform. Knowing that a huge traffic is the reason only means again and again that more people are accessing the site to whether join or know more about P2PSF Cheesy
This is just means that they must upgrade more about their system to avoid such kind of problems. And to add, the team are really doing well explaining what causes the problem. This is really a big help for those who face this problem and we hope they will continue to be active until the end of the project.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:28:36 AM

If you experience downtime on our site again, kindly check back in about 20-25 minutes while we constantly monitor and fix the issues.

That's a pretty damaging event PR wise for a service that claims to be "secure communication" since like if you can't keep your site up then your communication might not exactly be realiable

Did you not read their report mate?  They are gaining thousands of traffic from the site and the Server can't handle it so they have upgraded it now. But anyways thanks for the good news P2PS teams.

It is nice to know that p2ps already upgraded their server. The problems occurred and they acted fast. Also they keep updating us on what is happening, this is the real dev that we need to reach success.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:31:02 PM

These kind of ratings by ICO Rating Clubs means nothing. We already experienced that many famous ICO Rating Platforms supported Startup Projects had been scams after the ICO.
Yes but, looks like you have just said if this project can be scam somehow, while their team is doing hard work on this project.

no ı did not mentioned that this project can be a scam. I just mentioned that nowadays the crypto investors are more informed and experienced to know that ICO ratings are not 100% trustfull. We do our search ourselfs and also decide ourselfs in what to invest.

Yeah. ICO ratings are not really that accurate. But based on what I see here in P2PS, developers here are really working hard, and they have active and trasparent here in this thread. This project is still in progress though. So we must keep our watch.

ICO rating are more of a checklist of X things every ICO team needs to do like have a whitepaper, have a proper website, have a goal and road map for the coin, etc

yeah its like a checklist when u go shopping so that u do not need really a bottle of olive oil, but incease you write it also in your checklist, you buy it and it stays months in your cupboard without using a drop  Roll Eyes

Yeah, p2ps are already listed in many ico ratings now and this is really good for the project. They are following the roadmap and I just wish that by doing this many investors will be attracted to join the project,

P2ps is not only focusing in their project but they also make sure that a lot of ico ratings will rate the project high, this is because this ico ratings sees that the project is really serious with it and a lot of investors are eyeing with p2ps project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:47:32 PM

Having some time to experience an inconvenience in the P2PS project is just okay. Because we know it is because of the upgrading of this project and that's a great thing to know. Continuously upgrading, progressing and make new developments for the better of this project. I will be stay to support P2PS and remain looking forward to it.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 12:59:44 PM

Thanks to the developer for constant communication with the participants, it is very good to receive information and answers to questions on time. I wanted to ask where you can see the progress of collecting money?
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:25:04 PM

P2ps is not only focusing in their project but they also make sure that a lot of ico ratings will rate the project high, this is because this ico ratings sees that the project is really serious with it and a lot of investors are eyeing with p2ps project.
P2p team will do everything just to make their clients satisfied with what they are achieving. With this matter, it will create trust and probably will support the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:26:57 PM

The developer gives real evidence of his work and wants to join his team. Does the project have a bounty company in social networks? Unfortunately I can not wear a signature.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:22:02 PM

Thank you for your observation dear UpsilonTrooper; but we are not a website hosting service.

Moreover, as explained earlier, our website recorded volumes which were genuine hits but very, very high compared to all days earlier. Therefore, the site was down for about 20 mins. Anyone could face this problem. We all learn from our shortfalls and our team members worked around it quickly.

The unprecedented traffic reflects on the effectiveness of our digital marketing efforts rather than on our core team and core platform that has nothing to do with an ICO landing page hosted on a third party web hosting service. Guess lots of our members are mixing the matters and misunderstanding what is being offered by the P2PS system. We urge you to kindly take a look at our one-pager and pitch deck if you are unable to find the time to review the details in our whitepaper.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about your project. We look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Haha. I agree with you, and i think P2PFS using VPS for run website? If you using hosting services, so terrible that if have any problems, they solved so slow more than your own vps, dedicate server.

1.33 TB of data was used in just 4 days. No doubt we faced some slowdown as well as brief downtime. Thank you everyone for your understanding and support.

Cheers.

1.33 TB of data or bandwidth? Just wanted to make sure. I guess if you say data, then you have to upgrade your VPS storage.

We are here to serve you and answer all your queries dear friends and well wishers. We have different teams to handle various matters.

Please check this out and let us know if you can suggest any steps that can be taken that our team members are not already taking. Sorry if we used any wrong words.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

That's a lot of traffic in just a matter of days, don't you think that there might me some sort of bot that is just trying to increase the website traffic? Maybe a third party program made by people who wants to sabotage the site?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:56:58 PM

Every updates and announcent of the project is getting better and the project is getting more interesting achievements. Somehow this is one of the project i love. Please do continue being active even if you are already become successful.
Yes P2Ps economic is one of the best project so far..They have collected so many achievement in little period of time..but they need to go many more..
F or this project i can say is actually going quite well and effective team are really coordinated and i hope it goes on smooth and effective
This project is running very smooth form the start and getting huge investment due to its active team and also its active supporters in the world. Their value is increasing and the demand from the investors too due to its increasing trust of the people.

Considering the amount of time they had since they started and the recognition the teams had, they are absolutely doing a great job. Hopefully more investors will fund this project in order for this project to come to pass.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:30:32 PM

Thank the developer that he finds time to tell more clearly about his project. I happened to see the developer's explanations and I understood much much better, than in the WP.
i am not clear about this project, and i will read wp from the project and study it.

The developers can answer your questions directly here on this thread. If you want to read the whitepaper you can go to this link: https://www.p2psf.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/P2PS_Whitepaper_V1.1_English.pdf

All the queries can be answered in that thread actively and devs are much focusing on the innovations of P2PS Development, Acceptance and Proliferation so they focus on one thread in solving queries.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:13:06 PM

Every updates and announcent of the project is getting better and the project is getting more interesting achievements. Somehow this is one of the project i love. Please do continue being active even if you are already become successful.
Yes P2Ps economic is one of the best project so far..They have collected so many achievement in little period of time..but they need to go many more..
F or this project i can say is actually going quite well and effective team are really coordinated and i hope it goes on smooth and effective
This project is running very smooth form the start and getting huge investment due to its active team and also its active supporters in the world. Their value is increasing and the demand from the investors too due to its increasing trust of the people.

Considering the amount of time they had since they started and the recognition the teams had, they are absolutely doing a great job. Hopefully more investors will fund this project in order for this project to come to pass.
in fact, the P2PS project is very actively developing and already takes a good position in various ratings. The team is always sociable and ready to answer questions. This will definitely lead the project to its goal very soon.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:36:38 PM

Yes, i meet it at least 3 times at this week. Do you have any problem like ddos from competitor or full bandwith? I'm at Asia. Smiley. Hope the site will working smooth from now.

Probably cheap hosting cant handle the load from the ICO. Happens a lot with a bunch of new websites with an influx of new users. Doesnt look good on them though
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:15:55 PM

P2p is economic value integrated into secure communication system. The alternative working models of peer-to-peer networks must be on Blockchain and compliant with Crypto technologies that are conclusively acknowledged as technologies of the future.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:33:28 PM

Did you not read their report mate?  They are gaining thousands of traffic from the site and the Server can't handle it so they have upgraded it now. But anyways thanks for the good news P2PS teams.
that is really much really i hope is not some kind of attack on their site because it looks really overwhelming and it kinda fix now though and system upgraded p2ps is looking really likely

mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:14:44 PM

P2PS has quite high rating! I would like to join an award, I expect that P2PS will have strong growth! Certainly I wish good luck!
P2PS get good ratings from not only one ICO rating sites but many of ICO rating sites so we can't tel it is scam or not.so if you think it's scam then do your own research so you can definitely find that it's scam or not.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:48:29 PM

that is really much really i hope is not some kind of attack on their site because it looks really overwhelming and it kinda fix now though and system upgraded p2ps is looking really likely
There could be a notification announced before such upgrades as there is a huge traffic and loads of customers holding trust investing in P2PS, we shall priortize the customers with better intimation but ultimately the platform after upgrade looks pretty better and smooth to operate.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:07:46 PM

P2PS already set up a better reputation which cannot be purchased and it is proved as the platform consists of huge investors and supporters and it is bringing the better upgrades in the platform with the ratings about it in the various platforms which build trust and adds value for choosing P2PS.
Yes, i do agree with you guys.i have been following P2PS for a couple of months and till now i am still very supportive of this project. The dev of this project has won many of our hearts with his work devotion and determination to make P2PS futuristic. Every updates only gets better and better. I cant wait to see them succeed.
Constant support of it topic, early replies to the users to questions interesting them, it already of much says. We wait for project exit to the public with impatience.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:55:47 PM

Today i go back to website and see it normal. Hope everything will be ok, and the ICO stage running good at P2PS.

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:16:24 PM

P2PS has quite high rating! I would like to join an award, I expect that P2PS will have strong growth! Certainly I wish good luck!
P2PS get good ratings from not only one ICO rating sites but many of ICO rating sites so we can't tel it is scam or not.so if you think it's scam then do your own research so you can definitely find that it's scam or not.
Yeah. This is the good signal for any investor come to P2PS, that why i can said that this project will become one of best project at beginning 2018?
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: