Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:59:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56561 times)
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:35:28 PM

Every updates and announcent of the project is getting better and the project is getting more interesting achievements. Somehow this is one of the project i love. Please do continue being active even if you are already become successful.
Yes P2Ps economic is one of the best project so far..They have collected so many achievement in little period of time..but they need to go many more..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:34:09 PM

Every updates and announcent of the project is getting better and the project is getting more interesting achievements. Somehow this is one of the project i love. Please do continue being active even if you are already become successful.
Yes P2Ps economic is one of the best project so far..They have collected so many achievement in little period of time..but they need to go many more..
of course, before they reach the goal, they still need to work hard. P2PS ranked high in the rankings, but they need to refine their website a little.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:35:51 PM

F or this project i can say is actually going quite well and effective team are really coordinated and i hope it goes on smooth and effective

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:39:01 PM

F or this project i can say is actually going quite well and effective team are really coordinated and i hope it goes on smooth and effective
This project is running very smooth form the start and getting huge investment due to its active team and also its active supporters in the world. Their value is increasing and the demand from the investors too due to its increasing trust of the people.

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:51:13 PM

SOME OF THE WEBSITE ISSUES ARE RESOLVED AND THE SITE IS UP NOW.

If you experience downtime on our site again, kindly check back in about 20-25 minutes while we constantly monitor and fix the issues.

PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED DURING THE UPGRADE.

That's a pretty damaging event PR wise for a service that claims to be "secure communication" since like if you can't keep your site up then your communication might not exactly be realiable

Thank you for your observation dear UpsilonTrooper; but we are not a website hosting service.

Moreover, as explained earlier, our website recorded volumes which were genuine hits but very, very high compared to all days earlier. Therefore, the site was down for about 20 mins. Anyone could face this problem. We all learn from our shortfalls and our team members worked around it quickly.

The unprecedented traffic reflects on the effectiveness of our digital marketing efforts rather than on our core team and core platform that has nothing to do with an ICO landing page hosted on a third party web hosting service. Guess lots of our members are mixing the matters and misunderstanding what is being offered by the P2PS system. We urge you to kindly take a look at our one-pager and pitch deck if you are unable to find the time to review the details in our whitepaper.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about your project. We look forward to your continued support and participation.

Please have a great year ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Haha. I agree with you, and i think P2PFS using VPS for run website? If you using hosting services, so terrible that if have any problems, they solved so slow more than your own vps, dedicate server.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:19:03 PM

This project is running very smooth form the start and getting huge investment due to its active team and also its active supporters in the world. Their value is increasing and the demand from the investors too due to its increasing trust of the people.
P2PS already set up a better reputation which cannot be purchased and it is proved as the platform consists of huge investors and supporters and it is bringing the better upgrades in the platform with the ratings about it in the various platforms which build trust and adds value for choosing P2PS.
Hakamoto

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:22:25 PM

P2PS has quite high rating! I would like to join an award, I expect that P2PS will have strong growth! Certainly I wish good luck!

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:38:44 PM

These kind of ratings by ICO Rating Clubs means nothing. We already experienced that many famous ICO Rating Platforms supported Startup Projects had been scams after the ICO.
if that's true, I just saw the news about this, it looks so bad.
yeah but this one seem legit though all icos investments are bound to risk sometimes but atleast this one has legit members and the have awesome features which means it can pan out just great
They also have a high potential team and they are always being active in answering people about the project and spreading a word about it which as made this project very popular. This project will surely spread worldwide and a very hard working and expert team will need to maintain this project and its huge database so they can surely do that.

P2PS has been operating for how many years. It’s hard for a company to stay longer. This only shows that they are really a stable company. Well in fact, they have achieve a lot of things. And based on the admin’s interaction to the community in this thread, it shows that they are really dedicated in this project.
I think it is usual, see Facebook, it is operating from 2008 (CMIIW) until now. I guess this project need a little longer to be famous like Facebook.
Business that facebook it social network, and P2P token it a part Ethereum, is created on his platform. It is cryptocurrency, so, that to compare such things absurd. All the more so against a background of tough drop of the whole market.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:40:08 PM

If you experience downtime on our site again, kindly check back in about 20-25 minutes while we constantly monitor and fix the issues.

That's a pretty damaging event PR wise for a service that claims to be "secure communication" since like if you can't keep your site up then your communication might not exactly be realiable

Thank you for your observation dear UpsilonTrooper; but we are not a website hosting service.

Moreover, as explained earlier, our website recorded volumes which were genuine hits but very, very high compared to all days earlier. Therefore, the site was down for about 20 mins. Anyone could face this problem. We all learn from our shortfalls and our team members worked around it quickly.

The unprecedented traffic reflects on the effectiveness of our digital marketing efforts rather than on our core team and core platform that has nothing to do with an ICO landing page hosted on a third party web hosting service. Guess lots of our members are mixing the matters and misunderstanding what is being offered by the P2PS system. We urge you to kindly take a look at our one-pager and pitch deck if you are unable to find the time to review the details in our whitepaper.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about your project. We look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Haha. I agree with you, and i think P2PFS using VPS for run website? If you using hosting services, so terrible that if have any problems, they solved so slow more than your own vps, dedicate server.
This kind of troubles is already anticipated from a website that gains a lot of traffic. Are you also anticipating the same with your platform? That way,  you can already establish a system that will handle a high volume of transactions.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:02:35 PM

P2PS never lets my expections for it, get down. It gives a lot of opportunities for us, and now, here they comes, it never stops to develop. It gives a lot of better improvements and continuing its good performance to the community. I hope this will not put into waste. So, kick all the competitors will all you've got and remain strong.
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:51:47 PM

Thank the developer that he finds time to tell more clearly about his project. I happened to see the developer's explanations and I understood much much better, than in the WP.
i am not clear about this project, and i will read wp from the project and study it.
I think they should make a friendly infographic with the most important information, because not everyone has the time to read the entire whitepaper and many people may skip this project.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:15:38 PM

Since the P2PS has already clients that are just waiting for the project to be finished I think this project will surely keep on going even if no one will support them. Are there any platforms that are finished now that testers can try?

Yes according to whitepaper P2PS will be assisted by ELI and ISI to build fundamental value for p2p token by intergrating the token in their platform, but I wish I can find info about how much clients they have etc, unfortunary there is lack of info about those two companies
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:22:42 PM

P2PS already set up a better reputation which cannot be purchased and it is proved as the platform consists of huge investors and supporters and it is bringing the better upgrades in the platform with the ratings about it in the various platforms which build trust and adds value for choosing P2PS.
Yes, i do agree with you guys.i have been following P2PS for a couple of months and till now i am still very supportive of this project. The dev of this project has won many of our hearts with his work devotion and determination to make P2PS futuristic. Every updates only gets better and better. I cant wait to see them succeed.
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:27:55 PM

of course, before they reach the goal, they still need to work hard. P2PS ranked high in the rankings, but they need to refine their website a little.

So you talk about rankings and high P2P position. I am curious about whether I could ask for specific links? I will be charming, because I have been thinking about the investment for a while
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:42:56 AM

These kind of ratings by ICO Rating Clubs means nothing. We already experienced that many famous ICO Rating Platforms supported Startup Projects had been scams after the ICO.
Yes but, looks like you have just said if this project can be scam somehow, while their team is doing hard work on this project.

no ı did not mentioned that this project can be a scam. I just mentioned that nowadays the crypto investors are more informed and experienced to know that ICO ratings are not 100% trustfull. We do our search ourselfs and also decide ourselfs in what to invest.

By the way I like this project and support it also  Cool

Yeah. ICO ratings are not really that accurate. But based on what I see here in P2PS, developers here are really working hard, and they have active and trasparent here in this thread. This project is still in progress though. So we must keep our watch.

ICO rating are more of a checklist of X things every ICO team needs to do like have a whitepaper, have a proper website, have a goal and road map for the coin, etc

yeah its like a checklist when u go shopping so that u do not need really a bottle of olive oil, but incease you write it also in your checklist, you buy it and it stays months in your cupboard without using a drop  Roll Eyes
p2psf

Activity: 1288

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 03:59:32 AM

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

1.33 TB of data was used in just 4 days. No doubt we faced some slowdown as well as brief downtime. Thank you everyone for your understanding and support.

Cheers.

ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:48:22 AM

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

1.33 TB of data was used in just 4 days. No doubt we faced some slowdown as well as brief downtime. Thank you everyone for your understanding and support.

Cheers.

1.33 TB of data or bandwidth? Just wanted to make sure. I guess if you say data, then you have to upgrade your VPS storage.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:26:24 AM

Did you not read their report mate?  They are gaining thousands of traffic from the site and the Server can't handle it so they have upgraded it now. But anyways thanks for the good news P2PS teams.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:33:47 AM

Yes but, looks like you have just said if this project can be scam somehow, while their team is doing hard work on this project.

no ı did not mentioned that this project can be a scam. I just mentioned that nowadays the crypto investors are more informed and experienced to know that ICO ratings are not 100% trustfull. We do our search ourselfs and also decide ourselfs in what to invest.

By the way I like this project and support it also  Cool

Yeah. ICO ratings are not really that accurate. But based on what I see here in P2PS, developers here are really working hard, and they have active and trasparent here in this thread. This project is still in progress though. So we must keep our watch.

ICO rating are more of a checklist of X things every ICO team needs to do like have a whitepaper, have a proper website, have a goal and road map for the coin, etc

yeah its like a checklist when u go shopping so that u do not need really a bottle of olive oil, but incease you write it also in your checklist, you buy it and it stays months in your cupboard without using a drop  Roll Eyes

Yeah, p2ps are already listed in many ico ratings now and this is really good for the project. They are following the roadmap and I just wish that by doing this many investors will be attracted to join the project,

p2psf

Activity: 1288

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:34:09 AM

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Cheers.

1.33 TB of data or bandwidth? Just wanted to make sure. I guess if you say data, then you have to upgrade your VPS storage.

We are here to serve you and answer all your queries dear friends and well wishers. We have different teams to handle various matters.

Please check this out and let us know if you can suggest any steps that can be taken that our team members are not already taking. Sorry if we used any wrong words.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: