Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:29:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 179 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LUXCoin—New PHI2 PoW/PoS Hybrid—SC—SegWit—PrivateSend—PoS Web Wallet—LuxGate  (Read 130152 times)
d_fernandez

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:58:28 PM

Does any admin of this money know when will next exchanges be listed with lux?

I have read some posts saying that it would be almost done, and yet, weeks later, no new exchange is appearing online to trade...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matey1111

Activity: 178
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:55:57 AM

BTC down = LUX down

BTC up = LUX down

BTC back to first down =LUX down even more

BTC pairing is destroying your value.

You should contact Shitopia and beg them to only list in USDT. Maybe then this coin will be worth more than .50 cents next month. LOL

GPU's and mining rigs now available en-mass on e-bay, go get 'em boys!
matey1111

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:47:16 AM

Does any admin of this money know when will next exchanges be listed with lux?

I have read some posts saying that it would be almost done, and yet, weeks later, no new exchange is appearing online to trade...

yeah... the team is sooooooo busy, they don't take 3 min to post important info to tell you important things like that, like staking,
us: staking is not working
LUX: "next wallet will fix staking"
us: why isn't it staking its been days?
LUX: It takes 3 more days for your matured coins to re-mature
us:ok, thanks for telling us that now but its been 3 more days WTF
Lux: yeah there's still issues, it will stake though
us: yeah, we've been waiting forever still no staking
LUX: new wallet again! staking and syncing fixed
us: ok. wallet synced but now there's no staking network weight calculator. I used to earn stakes by now.
LUX:oh, we forgot to tell you, we reduced the amount of earned stakes to 20% of normal.
us: Uh, that sucks now we lose earnings, when did you decide that and why?
LUX: oh, you don't lose earnings cause your not actually earning them.
        We guess we should tell you now that miners are going to earn less, you know, to stabilize the network, cause less miners and small amounts of MN's are the best way to secure a
        network. Our whole 14-17 or so MN are going to earn more and staking earnings are going to get worse and worse as more people try to hold to earn the stakes they used to get.
us: fuck it, we like the coin but somethings just not right, we'll dump it high and buy low through your fancy broken wallet trading option in your wallet. We will earn more LUX that way than
     staking ever will.
LUX: SHIT!! they figured it out. We'd better arrange Cryptopia and cut them in to delay wallet deposits so we can dump our own personal MN earnings before they do!
us: Wow that price sure is dropping fast... but deposits have been paused... why this happen....other coins price goes up when wallets are down?? I guess I'll just sell to a low ball taker instead of
      building a maker sell wall and prevent more market slippage cause now were panicking.
LUX: new exchange coming!
us: yuck, who uses that exchange? Well doesn't really matter any more its too late, we sold high (when it looked like a low) and there seems to be no bottom, so no point in buying back in.
LUX: anyone know where the unemployment line begins?

As you should be able to tell this is only half ass'd serious.

Your community seriously needs some good news responses.

Lumining

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:47:49 AM

Is it necessary to upgrade to the new wallet version 4.2? What are the differences to the previous version? Can someone tell me where the software announcement post is?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vuytdptv

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:49:45 AM

~
I have seen and heard lots of FUDs about LUXcoin since its start. Keep up your amazing works, guy. Nevertheless, LUXcoin project will survive over all waves of FUDs, even with tsunami.  Cool
matey1111

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:55:16 AM

~
I have seen and heard lots of FUDs about LUXcoin since its start. Keep up your amazing works, guy. Nevertheless, LUXcoin project will survive over all waves of FUDs, even with tsunami.  Cool

you got an salt water proof network... cool

but I hope you get off that wave before you drown
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:07:08 AM

Is it necessary to upgrade to the new wallet version 4.2? What are the differences to the previous version? Can someone tell me where the software announcement post is?
4.2 wallet supports POS so yes, its mandatory upgrade.

I have seen and heard lots of FUDs about LUXcoin since its start. Keep up your amazing works, guy. Nevertheless, LUXcoin project will survive over all waves of FUDs, even with tsunami.  Cool
Thank you for your support  Wink

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
StoneSoup

Activity: 225

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:01:05 AM

0.00072097 BTC (-11.80%)

NOTE: this is the drop in Bitcoin, not dollar value so is unaffected by bitcoin price. If this was an issue with bitcoin value falling, we would see a drop in dollars and much less in btc.

This on top of the drop yesterday and the day before. This is a coin that was once worth a hella lot more than this. Plenty of coins are down right now but not by the same proportional amount.

For weeks now we have been told the network is stabilising and stakes will increase. Looking at the link they point to, all I see is a release rate that is highly variable withing a range but not breaking out of tat range at all and not looking like it ever will. Time to acknowledge that you have a problem or just pretend that is doesn't exist until the coin loses all value?
savetytdpbl

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:23:30 AM

I also support LUXcoin, too. Where is link to wear LUXcoin signature codes, lupanar? Thank you.
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:07:48 AM

0.00072097 BTC (-11.80%)

NOTE: this is the drop in Bitcoin, not dollar value so is unaffected by bitcoin price. If this was an issue with bitcoin value falling, we would see a drop in dollars and much less in btc.

This on top of the drop yesterday and the day before. This is a coin that was once worth a hella lot more than this. Plenty of coins are down right now but not by the same proportional amount.

For weeks now we have been told the network is stabilising and stakes will increase. Looking at the link they point to, all I see is a release rate that is highly variable withing a range but not breaking out of tat range at all and not looking like it ever will. Time to acknowledge that you have a problem or just pretend that is doesn't exist until the coin loses all value?
Now we testing new 4.3 wallet that have a bunch of bug fixes including low level of POS blocks extraction, will be released soon.

I also support LUXcoin, too. Where is link to wear LUXcoin signature codes, lupanar? Thank you.
Look in bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2761461.0, but keep in mind that bounty campaign is over for now.

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
StoneSoup

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:14:35 AM

Now we testing new 4.3 wallet that have a bunch of bug fixes including low level of POS blocks extraction, will be released soon.

This is really excellent news and I really hope that it works to resolve the block extraction issue. Will the Masternodes software also be updated so that their block extraction performs better too? Honestly this has to be the number one issue atm. If you fix it, I think we will see some resurgence in popularity if the coin has a path to earn that is realistic.
-Lani-

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:52:27 PM

2. Close your wallet (kill it with task manager if it does not want to close)
This one is valuable tutorial for me. I have never known about this. Thank you very much lupanar.

Thanks a lot this is very good tutorial Smiley
dazbarlby

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:55:57 PM

the decision in order to walk away from this particular shit coin won't be transformed either. Rigid dev group is a VERY poor sign.
d_fernandez

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:34:38 PM

This is really excellent news and I really hope that it works to resolve the block extraction issue. Will the Masternodes software also be updated so that their block extraction performs better too? Honestly this has to be the number one issue atm. If you fix it, I think we will see some resurgence in popularity if the coin has a path to earn that is realistic.

im glad to read that too. Any news coming to us will be well received
vic_veles

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:19:32 AM

I think this is very, very good news! I hope it will have a good impact on the whole project.
matey1111

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:21:29 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 05:54:55 PM by matey1111

0.00072097 BTC (-11.80%)

When a coin is paired against another, and in this case BTC, the parent coins price reflects on the other. When BTC price drops the effect is that LUX is worth less BTC, BTC is paired against USD so when BTC is worth less in USD so is LUX, but not always penny for penny, there is some fluctuation that traders will eventually even out. This is why Alt coins go down when BTC does.
Then when BTC goes on a bull run alts drop more as people sell Alts to ride the BTC train, when the BTC train slows they pour back into alts.

Now here is a nice chart showing the paired coins correlating very nicely together, As BTC drops so does LUX.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/luxcoin/

and here you can look at the BTC price on shitopia
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=LUX_BTC

Screaming FUD to people who point out the short comings of the DEV team and their communication skills in a timeline format (which is exactly why this thread exists), is ridiculous.
You need to learn the difference between FUD and Reality.

Reality: Pointing out short comings (the whole point of this thread) is the same as boss telling his employee he is making unacceptable mistakes, as Investors in LUX, we are the Boss.
We expect corrective action to take place and if it doesn't work... there is a problem with the employee.

FEAR is nothing to be feared, Fear is a survival tactic, it is fight or flight, it is a time to make decisive decisions, it keeps you alive and well, fearlessness is a reckless ideal used to convince you to die or lose for a cause, usually someone else's. If your looking at the trends and the communications or lack of and you see somethings not right nor looking good and you FEAR there is loss coming, then take action.  

Uncertainty is doubt, is a direct reflection of how the DEVS and the flow of information to its community and market movements. Uncertainty is when you need to reflect on the information before your eyes, aka: reality, and question what you see. Uncertainty is a warning sign to consider fear to survive. Nothing is certain, and using uncertainty as an excuse to ignore what is in front of you is reckless.

Doubt is uncertainty. Indecision. Doubt and uncertainty are the one thing that will certainly harm you, it is quite literally a measure of being in a position while being conflicted on which of multiple actions to take to end the situation leading to fear, usually not taking any action at all is reckless and does not end well.

FUD: Think of it like being alone hanging from the end of a rope with no gear, holding on with 2 hands from a fall you will not enjoy.
You are FEARFUL of letting go of the rope, the rope breaking and being stuck on the rope, this is good, you have now identified you need to take action.
As you are UNCERTAIN and FEARFUL of the exact repercussions of letting go of the rope, so you look at your surroundings to access the situation looking for the best way to survive, you have to do something just hanging there with uncertainty isn't solving your problem.
This is the moment you are in the most danger, DOUBT, you are short term safe holding on but you doubt you can forever, you can see things are getting worse, rain,wind,hunger,thirsty,tired, You need to do something. You can decide to let go and see where the fall takes you depending on your surroundings and doubt you will be unscathed, or you could try to climb the rope risking removing 1 hand at a time risking losing your grip, lots of decisions someone could make, lots of doubt about the right choice. But you decide to HODL. So now you've decided to do nothing. Doing nothing... the most dangerous action in the world.

Smart people take action on FUD. Big money does. In the markets, that's all that matters.      

The way you use FUD is ridiculous, here's a thread filled with time lined history, here's charts using real world facts, here is reality as it currently stands with a very likely forecast to the future but anyone using this factual information to take action and make decisions to remove ones self from a losing position, and surviving to prosper another day, even having more LUX in the end for doing so if this project even succeeds.

If I bought back in at today's price when I sold my Lux when you guys all cried FUD, I would hold over 200% more LUX, staking... not even worth it or calculable since the broken wallet.

FUD is the new BS trend word new "investors" like to think they understand. Used to cast discredit to anyone who does not share the same opinion with another.

Here is an idea, Google FUD is good.

Staking is a fools game in a BEAR market, even a volatile market, while the price continues to drop lower and lower as BTC pulls it to the bottom, and unless the world sees a use for LUX, rising the price is unlikely.

Even the best BTC traders/investors have sold their BTC for cash waiting for a bull trend, if it happens. They used FUD as a healthy way to benefit and play safe, not sling it like a golden sword to discredit people.

Ramping up staking..... HORSE SHIT! Might be implemented with the next wallet... if it works.  
snrpro

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:04:20 PM

Is staking currently working on the 4.2 wallets? I haven't gotten any rewards since March 3rd.
Raskol78

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:27:39 PM

How many coins are you staking?
StoneSoup

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:12:50 AM

Looks like extraction hit 30% recently. If we can get to around 50% we might start to get some half decent rewards.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/lux/extraction.dws?0.htm

Whatever happened to bump this up, can you do it again please....
oserega1974

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:41:19 AM

I can not synchronize my wallet, I deleted all folders, installed a new wallet, my wallet has 17 active connections, but it can not synchronize, I tried on three different computers, what's the problem.
and why at LUX the problem of a purse always I see. Angry

today there will be a third day as I can not synchronize the wallet, I have the same file lux.conf but it does not help.
addnode=176.32.5.50:26868
addnode=198.91.220.149:26868
addnode=212.253.248.210:26868
addnode=217.101.193.61:26868
addnode=219.75.75.71:26868
addnode=24.8.183.131:26868
addnode=45.76.118.90:26868
addnode=66.160.165.8:26868
addnode=73.160.169.87:26868
addnode=74.58.249.254:26868
addnode=78.124.167.38:26868
addnode=78.243.65.55:26868
addnode=81.108.220.210:26868
addnode=85.253.146.172:26868
addnode=94.29.245.244:26868
addnode=73.15.255.41:26868
addnode=88.88.9.196:26868
addnode=5.189.142.181:26868
addnode=87.121.21.87:26868
addnode=185.80.155.169:26868
addnode=24.8.183.131:26868
addnode=219.75.75.71:26868
addnode=217.174.57.125:26868
addnode=81.108.220.210:26868
addnode=95.31.27.38:26868
addnode=5.166.86.151:26868
addnode=18.96.7.166:26868
addnode=108.35.209.233:26868
addnode=43.255.112.21:26868
addnode=103.252.219.154:26868
addnode=176.32.5.50:26868
addnode=45.77.44.147:26868
addnode=207.246.96.37:26868
addnode=45.76.33.22:26868
addnode=108.61.208.4:26868
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 179 »
  Print  

Jump to: