Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:49:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bitcoin Growth Bot, Lending Platform​ 2.0​ [DECEMBER TOKEN SALE]  (Read 7808 times)
cicnos

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:44:52 PM

If you are open to suggestions make this a community project.

I am not sure how that would work. It seems it would a full time job trying to organize everyone in itself.
Have you seen this type of community project work anywhere else? I would like to look into that more.
As well as if you have any expanded ideas on what that would look like.

We would definitely need to use something like github, Asana or maybe even try https://aragon.one/ for the project management aspect. I've been using Asana for a few years now, and I think it is an amazing tool for collaborative project management.

I know Aragon is on its alpha phase so I'm not really sure how usable it is. I will try to dload it and play with it. Maybe it can be used.

Since the project is yours, you should probably have the final say (at least in the beginning, maybe we can later implement a liquid democracy type system to develop the project further), but we as a community can come up with different suggestions and discuss them openly and you can use that information to make an informed decision about how to proceed.

I agree that it is very easy to give opinions from outside and just criticize the work of others, but I think we all here want the system to function as best as it can. After all, we will all have a stake in this system.

At this moment it seems that there are a few concerns regarding the ICO.

1 - Is the ICO being too rushed?
2 - Should the token be an ERC20 token?
3 - Should the ICO happen through a smart contract instead of Waves?
4 - I'm sure solidity developers and others would love to work on this project and get paid in NCL tokens alone, that being said, isn't it better to build the platform first and then go for the ICO?

In my opinion, the most important aspect of the ICO is for the platform to get enough tokens sold so the trading bot can start bringing daily returns. This way more people will want to join in and purchase NCL and more value the token will have. Classic Bitconnect style.

Thoughts?

vinay9

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:50:14 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 01:00:29 PM by vinay9

Yeah, transparency clearly means extra scrutiny which is in the end will be worth it and good for all, most especially the space. Doesn't mean it is easy, but it is right and needed.

Thanks for the input. I really appreciate it. I am just going to absorb for a bit here, listening, open to everything, and work on building this the best way to completion.

If you really have something to offer you should postpone the ico. If you are open to suggestions make this a community project.
Let us all share ideas and build the lending platform together. This will build the trust we don't have in all the other projects.

The email you send us today was something that drove me away from your ico.
You asked us to send btc to a random adress and reply to a "no-reply" email adress with tx-code.
That seemed very unprofessional and overhasty.

If you can build trust you don't need to hurry.
On the other hand I was very excited to get the mail. The first thing every sane person will do is check the authenticity of the mail, which is not very difficult. I compared it to the previous mails I received from BGB and also checked the reply address which was tokensale@bitcoingrowthbot.io I didnt find any thing unprofessional in it. The options of $100 & $500 are also very correct. He could have given offer of higher limit like $1000 or even more and people would have been more than happy to grab it. There were ICOs in the recent days (ethconnect) where the Team shown was of stolen identity, fake address etc., still the frenzied people lapped it closing the sale in few minutes/seconds. Come on, I think we all live in a house of glass. Every man is nude in his bed-room. If this person has a 100% Genuine product which he claims he has, only GOD can stop him from fulfilling his vision.

Its very good that he is open to suggestions but that does not mean that he should respond to all sorts of suggestions. I see a fair deal of honesty in his responses. Its good to know that he has vast experience of positives as well as negatives. I am sending him BTC for 500 tokens and I wish him all the very best in his this dream project. Regards to all.
ciacio84

Activity: 258
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:35:16 PM

Coins must be given regardless of whether a participant or not participates, otherwise this is a good and good scam. People who have taken the time to advertise your project must be rewarded even if they do not participate in pre-sale !!
vinay9

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:03:58 PM

Coins must be given regardless of whether a participant or not participates, otherwise this is a good and good scam. People who have taken the time to advertise your project must be rewarded even if they do not participate in pre-sale !!
and as a proof of that advertisement, generate sales from their referrals !!!  Cheesy
didi-man

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:47:17 PM

Is it too late to switch to ERC20 since some people already purchased Waves tokens

Jordan needs some assistance, can we see bot in action at least so we can build team around it

cicnos

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:38:43 PM

Is it too late to switch to ERC20 since some people already purchased Waves tokens

Jordan needs some assistance, can we see bot in action at least so we can build team around it

If I understand correctly the waves tokens haven't even been created yet. I suppose Jordan could still create the waves tokens and use them as a reference to swap to ERC20 tokens later.

It would probably be a pain to do all that, but maybe it would be worth it. Another option is to simply not create the waves tokens and just go directly to ERC20 tokens.

It would probably take a bit longer to achieve but I suppose it would be worth the wait. The platform would be able to take advantage of smart contracts and it would also support the Ethereum network.

These are just thoughts though, it might be moving away too much from the original plan. After all, this is suppose to be the Bitcoin Growth Bot and not the Ethereum Growth Bot.

Which come to think of it... maybe it would not be a bad idea to have both:)

manners

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:24:07 PM

i noticed that there is already a NCL token https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nucleustokens/ from sept 2016???

also I am mix reviews of jordan belfort i mean jordan Lindsey Grin
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:47:22 PM

The crowdsale terms allow for a possible migration of tokens to another protocol such as ERC-20 if needed. In which case replacement tokens would be generated on the new protocol if doing so is necessary or useful to the operation of the ecosystem.

I am open to that if it is needed and useful for building a better platform.

After all, we will all have a stake in this system.

4 - I'm sure solidity developers and others would love to work on this project and get paid in NCL tokens alone, that being said, isn't it better to build the platform first and then go for the ICO?

In my opinion, the most important aspect of the ICO is for the platform to get enough tokens sold so the trading bot can start bringing daily returns. This way more people will want to join in and purchase NCL and more value the token will have. Classic Bitconnect style.

Thoughts?

Any ideas that we come up with here that I believe will benefit the project will be polled in front of those who have participated in the project. Since they have interest it is best and fair.

The ICO can be pushed back if those who have participated believe it to be in the best interest. I am happy to have those who have reserved tokens as they have real interest in the project.

If it could benefit the project I am all for it. I do need details on how and why

I believe if ideas/points 1 & 2 are adapted then absolutely.

The token value of the ICO would definitely be higher and it would see greater adaption. I very much like that idea. It needs to be polled in front of those with interest (holding tokens). I can do that this week.

The pre-sale will raise enough to fund the bot with profits from the bot going towards purchasing NCL creating DEMAND for the token aside from outside interest. This is key for appreciation.

Thank you for the all of the interest and insight.

didi-man, cicnos - please keep going with me and I am happy to work with you.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
Grow Your Bitcoin While You Hold
didi-man

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:21:40 AM

I have no doubt demand for Nucleus coin will skyrocket  with this CEO as long there is a functioning platform.

Polling on ERC20 Vs Waves is pointless, everyone is for ERC20. Just create ERC20 tokens, i haven't heard anyone flavouring Waves apart from its so easy to create token

Do you really need 7-8 people in a team, i m thinking all other platforms have maybe 2-4 people max, you wanna as fewer people as possible, too many moving parts leads to failures.

Do devs have to physically be in SF area, can you work with people from around the world? Yes i guess but its risky

IMO this type of project is best run with trusted group of people you have known for a while, employing 10 random strangers can lead to disasters, any of these guys can potentially  steal coins, btc, algos, personal data and run off starting his own biz.

I like the fact that avg returns a re about 10% monthly, very conservative but extends lifespan of a platform

jech1028

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:07:41 AM

there is also nucleus token here wayback 2016. is it related to you?
vinay9

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:23:52 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 01:29:05 PM by vinay9

The crowdsale terms allow for a possible migration of tokens to another protocol such as ERC-20 if needed. In which case replacement tokens would be generated on the new protocol if doing so is necessary or useful to the operation of the ecosystem.

I am open to that if it is needed and useful for building a better platform.

Thoughts?

Any ideas that we come up with here that I believe will benefit the project will be polled in front of those who have participated in the project. Since they have interest it is best and fair.

The ICO can be pushed back if those who have participated believe it to be in the best interest. I am happy to have those who have reserved tokens as they have real interest in the project.

If it could benefit the project I am all for it. I do need details on how and why

I believe if ideas/points 1 & 2 are adapted then absolutely.

The token value of the ICO would definitely be higher and it would see greater adaption. I very much like that idea. It needs to be polled in front of those with interest (holding tokens). I can do that this week.

The pre-sale will raise enough to fund the bot with profits from the bot going towards purchasing NCL creating DEMAND for the token aside from outside interest. This is key for appreciation.

Thank you for the all of the interest and insight.

didi-man, cicnos - please keep going with me and I am happy to work with you.

I think the Crowd sale should be pre-phoned. Looking to the running crazy trend, the Pre-ICO will be a huge sell out within minutes of its opening on 1st Dec. That will provide more than enough time and resources for pre-phoning the Roadmap.  The Crowd sale should be planned around Dec.15-17 and by that time Smart contract and ERC20 tokens can be readied. All the short-comings in website shall be rolled out before Dec.15th. too. BOT should be launched after the holidays, JAN 4TH. Lending program and listing on coin-exchanges in January.

People who have sent money thru e-mail communication, should get an immediate communication that they have been allotted these many tokens. I think they should be given a special bonus too just for being putting the trust when some youtubers were raising the red-flags (the BTC sent by them have also appreciated in value  since than by 15-20%). My Gut feeling is this is going to be a huge huge opportunity. Thanks and regards to all.
eliteearners

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:42:59 AM

Nucleus coin founder Jordan Lindsey, quick search comes up with interesting results

Sound like he is a typical trading Forex guru, lot of negative reviews and questionable 5 start reviews.

Since he was so unsuccessful at Forex what make him so sure he can deliver 1% daily return in crypto?

He sensed opportunity for some quick buck

DYOR

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/387/www.jcls-forex.com?per-page=50&sort=rating

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/jcls-forex-com-jordan-lindsey.1194/

http://www.tradebinaryoptionsrobot.com/blog-aggressive-gains-review-a-scam-by-jordan-lindsey

Skills

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordanlindsey

Technical Analysis Currency FX trading Trading Trading Strategies Trading Systems BrokerageDerivatives Electronic TradingInvestment StrategiesFinancial MarketsFX OptionsEmerging MarketsHedgingForeign ExchangeEquitiesBloombergOptionsPortfolio ManagementAsset ManagementETFsAlternative InvestmentsHedge FundsBondsCapital MarketsInvestmentsFixed IncomeCommodityProprietary TradingEquity TradingEquity DerivativesInvestment BankingForeign Exchange (FX) OptionsFX Trading

Hmmms! Exactly what I was thinking.

The user agreement is extremely pushing away from USA and yet, everything about this dude shows him residing inside USA! Seems strange, unless he plans to live in Japan during the launch ICO. lol

The site is a complete rip of BITCONNECT with only the text edited in what likely is photoshop.

. . . . On to the next . . . .
cicnos

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:57:58 AM

Nucleus coin founder Jordan Lindsey, quick search comes up with interesting results

Sound like he is a typical trading Forex guru, lot of negative reviews and questionable 5 start reviews.

Since he was so unsuccessful at Forex what make him so sure he can deliver 1% daily return in crypto?

He sensed opportunity for some quick buck

DYOR

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/387/www.jcls-forex.com?per-page=50&sort=rating

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/jcls-forex-com-jordan-lindsey.1194/

http://www.tradebinaryoptionsrobot.com/blog-aggressive-gains-review-a-scam-by-jordan-lindsey

Skills

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordanlindsey

Technical Analysis Currency FX trading Trading Trading Strategies Trading Systems BrokerageDerivatives Electronic TradingInvestment StrategiesFinancial MarketsFX OptionsEmerging MarketsHedgingForeign ExchangeEquitiesBloombergOptionsPortfolio ManagementAsset ManagementETFsAlternative InvestmentsHedge FundsBondsCapital MarketsInvestmentsFixed IncomeCommodityProprietary TradingEquity TradingEquity DerivativesInvestment BankingForeign Exchange (FX) OptionsFX Trading

Hmmms! Exactly what I was thinking.

The user agreement is extremely pushing away from USA and yet, everything about this dude shows him residing inside USA! Seems strange, unless he plans to live in Japan during the launch ICO. lol

The site is a complete rip of BITCONNECT with only the text edited in what likely is photoshop.

. . . . On to the next . . . .

The COMPANY has to be outside of the United States. The SEC (Securities And Exchange Commission) does not extend its power beyond the United States. The guy that came up with the idea can live anywhere he wants. Please do your homework before posting none sense.

cicnos

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:58:29 PM

I have no doubt demand for Nucleus coin will skyrocket  with this CEO as long there is a functioning platform.

Polling on ERC20 Vs Waves is pointless, everyone is for ERC20. Just create ERC20 tokens, i haven't heard anyone flavouring Waves apart from its so easy to create token

I agree with didi-man here. Waves seems great for a fast bootstrap, but if you want something a bit more flexible, with greater adoption and more developed I think Ethereum is the way to go. Not to mention that Waves has not even implemented their smart contracts.

Do you really need 7-8 people in a team, i m thinking all other platforms have maybe 2-4 people max, you wanna as fewer people as possible, too many moving parts leads to failures.

I'm not sure I agree. Depending on the complexity of the platform 2-4 people is definitely not enough. But I'm not sure which platforms you are talking about here. I do agree that most of the work can be outsourced so no need for a big full time team.

Do devs have to physically be in SF area, can you work with people from around the world? Yes i guess but its risky

It does not have to be risky. If a person is only creating the design of the platform, there is pretty much zero risk in what he is doing and he definitely does not to be working from San Fran.
Same thing with a smart contract's developer (if Jordan decides to take this route).

IMO this type of project is best run with trusted group of people you have known for a while, employing 10 random strangers can lead to disasters, any of these guys can potentially  steal coins, btc, algos, personal data and run off starting his own biz.

It is all about how much access you give to people. Of course the most sensitive parts could either be hard coded and managed by smart contracts, eliminating the need of trust all together, done by multiple people (like using a multi sig. account to access large funds) or just by one person. But then the whole community needs to trust one person and the whole point of this type of tech is so that we don't need to trust anyone.

In other words, I guess it all depends on what is the final goal of the platform. If the main idea is just to make the trading bot's trades transparent then maybe all this is over kill. Then maybe the best is to just:
- Create a waves token that will be used on the platform.
- Develop the platform in a centralized way (like Bitconnect)
- Have users register to that platform and enable them to lend and claim NCL tokens from that platform.
- Let users trade the tokens in Waves' decentralized exchange.

I think that later on, the community (the ones who have stake in the system) can start putting their heads together and through some sort of liquid democracy decide how the platform can add value to its eco-system. A little bit like Dash style. But I guess we could do that later, once there is plenty of cash to be spent in more development.

didi-man

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:44:59 PM

US citizens can't participate in ICO, can they buy coins later on exchange  and lend them to BTC growth bot?

didi-man

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:03:51 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 04:17:59 PM by didi-man

I was concerned about refferals, makes no sence to me that you get rewarded just by someone signing in on the platform. Someone could eazly make 1000 fake gmail accounts and sign in from different IPs, and than what, u will be rewarded with 15k tokens? You guys see this as fair? Only logic solution is that your refferals have to purchase token. I also think that purchase of tokens should be limited per account, 500$ max. There are more than anough interesents to buy out all tokens from presale. Makin possibility that some whale jump in and buy 20% or more tokens is not good for the project.

That  explains 37K accounts Cheesy,

This is not well thought out ico and road map

Another option is to get rid of Nucleus coin for now, why do you need a coin ?

Run it as a standard  hyip(bitpetite, laser,usi tech) and maybe later on launch a coin, if you have a bot that averages 10% monthly  you will have many investors, conservative roi  for crypto but much better than any other form of investment.

-start a HYIP / investors simply  deposit amount in BTC and they get avg  7-12% a month return in BTC  - this can be done almost immediately
-launch Nucleus ERC20 token ICO in March/April when you have everything figured out
- by April you will have already built a reputation, you can pre-sale  coins to existing investors first 50c a pop, then do an  iCO  $2-$4 to outsiders

Those who already purchased  Nucleus tokens can have their accounts credited  with $100 or $250 ,

no worrying about whales buying big chinks of tokens Smiley

Ofc this option assumes BOT is REAL  and it is making 7-12% roi as claimed in WP

ninikakai

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:56:57 AM

hey guys another promising lending platform coming out in a couple days , some countries not allowed to buy though, looks interesting
Total Coin Supply: 26,000,000(BGG)
ICO Coin Supply: 7,800,000(BGG)
ICO Start Date: 26/11/2017
Term Length: 50 to 199 Days
Daily Interest: Up to 48% Monthly
Investment Type: Trading Bot
https://goldgate.io/bggHGE39ijIIVmLZik

where smat contract addres
or where dekstop wallet if youre coin use POS coin, not token coin

Here:
Contract Address:
0x33803EdF44A71B9579f54cd429B53B06c0EeAb83
Decimals:
RisiexlA2

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:29:34 AM

Please make this ANN thread more specific, no one will interested in this boring thread. You should make it look better to make ico success.
parkjoogee

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:52:54 AM

nice projcect , hope will succesful in the future
Best of luck Dev
vinay9

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:11:42 AM

One good thing is that this sale is going to be different. We all know that the web-sites are unable to handle the sudden surge of customer traffic at the time of sale. But here the sale is going to happen on the WAVE exchange and we will have not have to bother on sending money to the given address and all the tensions of getting confirmation or refunds etc. Just load your WAVES account and you are ready to go. I guess all the pre-sale tokens will be sold on the first day DEC.1st itself. That will give enough time and resource to Jordan to move speedily with launching his BOT at the earliest. I hope and guess the main ICO may get pre-phoned to 4th Jan. New Year New Light.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: