Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:04:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bitcoin Growth Bot, Lending Platform​ 2.0​ [DECEMBER TOKEN SALE]  (Read 7801 times)
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:31:28 PM

ok not sure if my referalls spent that much but where are MY 20 bonus tokens then for buying 500 NCL?
DID you get yours automatically on DEX?

First, those that had reserved tokens prior to the sale have been receiving their reserved tokens, sign up bonuses and any referral bonuses.

It takes a little while to confirm tx id and process transactions. Everyone so far who has sent in their tx id and Waves address has been credited.

After all of those who have reserved tokens are clear I will move onto the the sign up and referral bonuses for everyone else.

Those were not to be distributed until after the close of the pre-sale which is currently going on. Please be patient.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
Grow Your Bitcoin While You Hold
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:35:54 PM

So...
I was among the first ones to apply for the limited offer, a 200 NCL + bonus. The 25th of Nov
I sent BTC to the deposit address, E-mailed them the details, Tx id & Waves wallet address as required
Looks like people already received their NCL, while I didn't receive the tokens nor the BTC refund! Without mentioning the referrals...

Please I don't need to hear all the "you got scammed...blablabla" I'm aware of the risks
The reason I'm posting this:
1. For other people to see; if this is NOT just a mistake or delay I consider this a red flag for what's coming next "and I admit I gambled and lost"
2. If they're still processing the payments & I have just to wait a little bit more, I want the dev to respond to this message here, and clarify the situation

Literally hundreds upon hundreds of payments were processed yesterday. This morning there is another inbox full and will take another 9 hours to clear but yesterday everyone who had sent in their info had been processed by the time I went to sleep-

Email your info to Token Sale <tokensale@bitcoingrowthbot.io> and it will be processed right away. If you already have sent your info it is possible it got buried. Please resend it and I will take care of it for you. I appreciate it.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
madmack1

Activity: 157
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:45:49 PM

Ok so i emailed transaction ID over and screen shot of info.

I wasnt even aware this had to be done . where does it say that?

I think this needs a telegram group thats isn't just ANNOUNCEMENTS.

takes a long time to get answers...
vinay9

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:50:26 PM

I too think this needs a telegram group thats isn't just ANNOUNCEMENTS.
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:05:00 PM

To be fair everyone has received answers within a very timely manner. It is simply not possible to expect to receive answers instantly but within 24 hours is very fair. I am sure you have been part of ICOs were you don't receive answers at all. This experience has been much different for everyone.

I am unable to monitor a telegram group. Any volunteers?

I love advice and tips from all of you because outside insight is beneficial to the project. Thank you

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
afrazium

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:58:06 PM

So...
I was among the first ones to apply for the limited offer, a 200 NCL + bonus. The 25th of Nov
I sent BTC to the deposit address, E-mailed them the details, Tx id & Waves wallet address as required
Looks like people already received their NCL, while I didn't receive the tokens nor the BTC refund! Without mentioning the referrals...
Please I don't need to hear all the "you got scammed...blablabla" I'm aware of the risksThe reason I'm posting this:
1. For other people to see; if this is NOT just a mistake or delay I consider this a red flag for what's coming next "and I admit I gambled and lost"
2. If they're still processing the payments & I have just to wait a little bit more, I want the dev to respond to this message here, and clarify the situation
Literally hundreds upon hundreds of payments were processed yesterday. This morning there is another inbox full and will take another 9 hours to clear but yesterday everyone who had sent in their info had been processed by the time I went to sleep-
Email your info to Token Sale <tokensale@bitcoingrowthbot.io> and it will be processed right away. If you already have sent your info it is possible it got buried. Please resend it and I will take care of it for you. I appreciate it.

Problem solved within minutes after ID verification,
For some reason my secondary email provider never diverted emails from Bitcoingrowthbot to my main email! I never encountered such a thing before!

Total tokens received: The package I paid for + signup bonus + referral bonus
Hope that I've done my job now clearing up the confusion I created previously

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
pkcorp

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:56:27 PM

So...

Please I don't need to hear all the "you got scammed...blablabla" I'm aware of the risks

I don't really get it, it's written nowhere that we need to send an email after we purchased NCL on Waves. Could you make a step-by-step tutorial what to do after buying NCL on Waves?
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:38:00 PM

So...
Please I don't need to hear all the "you got scammed...blablabla" I'm aware of the risksThe reason I'm posting this:

For some reason my secondary email provider never diverted emails from Bitcoingrowthbot to my main email! I never encountered such a thing before!

Thank you afrazium Smiley

So...

I don't really get it, it's written nowhere that we need to send an email after we purchased NCL on Waves. Could you make a step-by-step tutorial what to do after buying NCL on Waves?

If you purchased in the pre-sale on Waves DEX there is nothing else to do. If you purchases reserved tokens you have been emailed what to do.

Once the pre-sale is complete everyone will be notified on how to claim there sign up and referral bonuses.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
ngocpt

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:37:03 AM

Where are my free tokens?
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:40:55 AM

Where are my free tokens?

Please read the thread. Bonus tokens are not distributed until the pre-sale closes.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
pkcorp

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:44:51 AM

So...

So...

If you purchased in the pre-sale on Waves DEX there is nothing else to do. If you purchases reserved tokens you have been emailed what to do.

Once the pre-sale is complete everyone will be notified on how to claim there sign up and referral bonuses.

I'm really sorry to bother you with this newbish question, but what exactly do you mean by "reserved tokens"? If I but orders on Wave before they were listed there?
cicnos

Activity: 152

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:50:01 AM

So...

So...

I'm really sorry to bother you with this newbish question, but what exactly do you mean by "reserved tokens"? If I but orders on Wave before they were listed there?

reserved tokens were tokens that were sold even before the ones allocated to the Waves platform.

Here are the phases of the sale:

1) Reserved tokens. (You had to send BTC to an address and write an email to Jordan to receive these.)

2) Pre ICO tokens. (Started on Friday and are available on the Waves platform)

3) ICO tokens. Has not started yet.

All of this is written in the forum and in telegram so there is no excuse if you are a newbie or not. You have to do your homework and READ THE THREAD. Sorry to yell like this but people are not going to be repeating themselves forever. All the information is here, and if you want to invest in something you should read it all before you invest.

cicnos

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:55:49 AM

I want to thank Jordan for the great work so far.

I have received all my reserved tokens and also my referral bonus tokens.

I do understand it is a lot of work to go through all the emails and transaction ID's so do know we appreciate all the effort.

Looking forward for this part of the project to be done so we can really start having fun!

Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:57:16 PM

I do understand it is a lot of work to go through all the emails and transaction ID's so do know we appreciate all the effort.

Looking forward for this part of the project to be done so we can really start having fun!

Same here! It is necessary for the project but I am ready to move forward to building the platform now!

Once the pre-sale is over the bot will be launched ahead of schedule. And then the back end completed.

With a real transparent trading bot and working back end the hype around Bitcoin Growth Bot and Nucleus is going to be massive!

We may have to cancel the ICO if Nucleus starts mooning to prevent having a ceiling of $3.60 on the price.

Enough funds have been raised already that this project will thrive.

Only 71,133 Nucleus tokens left in the 2nd round!
https://www.bitcoingrowthbot.io

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
cicnos

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:59:26 PM

Same here! It is necessary for the project but I am ready to move forward to building the platform now!

Once the pre-sale is over the bot will be launched ahead of schedule. And then the back end completed.

With a real transparent trading bot and working back end the hype around Bitcoin Growth Bot and Nucleus is going to be massive!

We may have to cancel the ICO if Nucleus starts mooning to prevent having a ceiling of $3.60 on the price.

Ha this is great news! Specially the part about preventing the ceiling of $3.60 on the price. Make it rain Nucleus trading bot:)

catastrophie

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:42:36 PM

Ha this is great news! Specially the part about preventing the ceiling of $3.60 on the price. Make it rain Nucleus trading bot:)

Perhaps we need to work as a team here and collectively buy out all of these resales so the remaining round 2 and round 3 tokens can be purchased.   Shouldn't be to difficult right? ...  Cheesy 
didi-man

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:18:05 PM

Scrap ICO altogether, 3 m sold NCL is enough to get this going, low cap lending platform is way to go

Nucleus has the most realistic returns, kick start marketing campaign as soon as bot is ready

didi-man

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:26:39 PM

"bitcoingrowthbot.io receives about 4,305 unique visitors per day"

This is not bad considering its preico stage

Ii there a plan to rename the site to Nucleuscoin.io or something similar to avoid confusion, having 2 names weakens the brand. You can still call the bot bitcoin growth bot but now this is all about Nucleus coin.

catastrophie

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:32:15 PM

Scrap ICO altogether, 3 m sold NCL is enough to get this going, low cap lending platform is way to go

Nucleus has the most realistic returns, kick start marketing campaign as soon as bot is ready

Scrapping it altogether will also mean members from the US can then purchase these coins "legally" and promotion on social media will be much stronger as well.  Most of the YouTube channels from the US with large followings were shying away from promotions due to the SEC "guidance" on ICOs.  I'm sure most of them have purchased from DEX by still do not want to be in the spotlight until this ICO tag is off the token.  I see a steady increase in traffic and interest once this has been lifted.  Maybe its just me, what are your thoughts on that?
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:04:20 PM

Scrapping it altogether will also mean members from the US can then purchase these coins "legally" and promotion on social media will be much stronger as well.  Most of the YouTube channels from the US with large followings were shying away from promotions due to the SEC "guidance" on ICOs.  I'm sure most of them have purchased from DEX by still do not want to be in the spotlight until this ICO tag is off the token.  I see a steady increase in traffic and interest once this has been lifted.  Maybe its just me, what are your thoughts on that?

I agree completely. Wrote Waves support a ticket to see if Tokens can be burned in case the ICO is scrapped.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: