Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:25:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people says gold is better?  (Read 11642 times)
A Fahriz Thiago

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 05:21:08 PM

Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?
Perhaps the world's gold prices are getting better and improved, so many people are interested in gold investment in the future.

Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:33:10 PM

Bitcoin is beneficial that gold in terms of investment and returns safety and control. But still many peoples prefer gold, it is due to traditional thinking they have. Investment in gold is conventional way of investment and going further for next many years, because of its secure returns. Still now many peoples have doubt about security of bitcoin and hence they prefer gold rather than it.
Gold is a more reliable asset. You can't help but agree with the fact that gold does not lose its value for millennia. It is a reliable asset. Bitcoin is a novelty. We don't know what will happen in the future. Bitcoin pumped a large amount of speculative capital. This makes it very risky.

Gold isn't volatile compared to Bitcoin but as an investor or a forex trader you'd love Bitcoin over gold because it makes you take advantage over the margins and profit in the interim or long term and that comes with huge risk but gold comes with low volatility and less risk and so depending on where each of us is coming from you can opt for either of them but from my point of view I'll opt for Bitcoin.
BitBenefit

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:10:49 PM

At the moment bitcoin is way more volatile than gold. And if it were for everything to crash (including stocks), gold would increase in value while everything including bitcoin would be falling.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:25:49 PM

many people say that gold is better, maybe for most people gold is an investment and the value of gold also continues to rise, and gold is also physical and bitcoin is not physical, gold is not a medium of exchange like money and bitcoin. more gold is used for investment.
kriptotr

Activity: 249

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:26:45 PM

Bitcoin is beneficial that gold in terms of investment and returns safety and control. But still many peoples prefer gold, it is due to traditional thinking they have. Investment in gold is conventional way of investment and going further for next many years, because of its secure returns. Still now many peoples have doubt about security of bitcoin and hence they prefer gold rather than it.
Gold is a more reliable asset. You can't help but agree with the fact that gold does not lose its value for millennia. It is a reliable asset. Bitcoin is a novelty. We don't know what will happen in the future. Bitcoin pumped a large amount of speculative capital. This makes it very risky.

Gold isn't volatile compared to Bitcoin but as an investor or a forex trader you'd love Bitcoin over gold because it makes you take advantage over the margins and profit in the interim or long term and that comes with huge risk but gold comes with low volatility and less risk and so depending on where each of us is coming from you can opt for either of them but from my point of view I'll opt for Bitcoin.

Gold is more stable compared to bitcoin and its price is also less volatile compared to bitcoin. This way people can feel much more safer. I understand those gold lovers, never blame them for being skeptic.
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:31:04 PM

I don't know maybe because gold price is more stable, but gold is the standard currency and bitcoin is had physical form and people can touched it so people trust it's more than bitcoin who just had digital form without physical form.
You are right mate, I think this is the main reason to why people prefer gold more than bitcoin, people trust gold more, because we can touch it and safe it in the real world, but when we talk about bitcoin, It's used only online and also it's digital, so you can't touch it.

xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:39:11 PM

Many people think that gold is better investment than Bitcoin because if you invest in gold your investment does not fluctuates like hell as Bitcoin does. But if you can take the risk then Bitcoin is a good investment as the return on investment is really higher than gold.

God Fist

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:45:17 PM

Bitcoin is a highly valuated asset now and is compared to safe heaven assets such as gold or highly valued currencies around the world .Unlike gold , bitcoin has many further uses and  can be obtained by technically anybody . It is just the new era's gold and is much easier to deal with than gold . Gold have been considered as assurance for fiat currencies all over the world , bitcoin is backed by smart contracts .
Different ideologies but the same goal .
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:51:24 PM

Many people think that gold is better investment than Bitcoin because if you invest in gold your investment does not fluctuates like hell as Bitcoin does. But if you can take the risk then Bitcoin is a good investment as the return on investment is really higher than gold.
I believe that the people who says gold is better is maybe thwy didnt know what bitcoin yet because  as we can see bitcoin is really getting better than gold maybe some people didnt know the  bitcoin advantages that is why they believe in gold.Bitcoin is teally better than gold because we can buy bitcoin even if we only have a minimal amount of capital because its price is  unstable we  can buy it during its low price while in gold you cant buy it in a low price because it is always in a high price  status which is not really advisable for investment purpose this is only one of more advantages on bitcoin over gold and i believe that there are many.
McKane

Activity: 350

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:37:23 PM

Reasons. Some of them are here.

Gold:
1) It is belong to old era.
2) Coming from a long therefore people are trusting gold
3) It is exist that's the main reason.

Bitcoin:
1) It is belong to new era.
2) Coming from short term since 2009.
3) It is not exist that the main reason.

So I hopefully you got the point that why people are expecting this.

But if it is about compression of gold and bitcoin. Then bitcoin is trice time better than gold.

Why people believing Gold instead bitcoin?

Because they are not that much familiar with technology. Look at new generation people they are investing into bitcoin instead gold.

While look at old generation people they are going for gold.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:45:48 PM

Reasons. Some of them are here.

Gold:
1) It is belong to old era.
2) Coming from a long therefore people are trusting gold
3) It is exist that's the main reason.

Bitcoin:
1) It is belong to new era.
2) Coming from short term since 2009.
3) It is not exist that the main reason.

So I hopefully you got the point that why people are expecting this.

But if it is about compression of gold and bitcoin. Then bitcoin is trice time better than gold.

Why people believing Gold instead bitcoin?

Because they are not that much familiar with technology. Look at new generation people they are investing into bitcoin instead gold.

While look at old generation people they are going for gold.
Yes i agree on that i think we are on a stage on modernazition that is why many people really didtnt apreciate on a thing that is really no physical apearance.I think they reffer gold because they know gold from the past decade while in bitcoin it is really new  maybe some of the people really didnt even know about the advantages and the earnings that bitcoin has.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:53:54 PM

many people say that gold is better, maybe for most people gold is an investment and the value of gold also continues to rise, and gold is also physical and bitcoin is not physical, gold is not a medium of exchange like money and bitcoin. more gold is used for investment.
Gold does not take risk to invest not like bitcoin that has pumps and dumps. Gold is a good asset that has fix value and the its value increase more. Gold is not easy to get and find but once you have this you have are surely to gain profit and it won't last its value in the market not like bitcoin that we cannot predict what will happen in the future.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:19:22 PM

Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?
Because hold has a long history of being a store of value, it could be argued that there is no better store of value than gold, bitcoin is a great investment but we do not know if it is going to be as good as store of value as gold, so that is why most people still prefer gold over bitcoin.
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:56:40 PM

Most people accept only those things that they can touch, hold in their hands, place into their pockets, hide in the closet, etc. They cannot do anything of the mentioned things with Bitcoin. It is something vague for them. The revolution in minds has not yet happened.
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:23:10 PM

People doesn`t trust too much to something they can`t hide under the pillow and Bitcoin is to young currency to trust it
bce

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:10:56 PM

it may be argued that gold investment is better than bitcoin because they prefer to show the investment with visible and conspicuous and they have not believed fully invested with bitcoin
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:26:50 PM

Gold is forever. If we have gold we can sell it anywhere thru pawnshops or you may go directly to your central bank list and change it directly to fiat anytime. We cannot say bitcoin is forever specially that the price is fluctuating and it will always depend on the internet in which if internet will gone so the bitcoin will gone too like in event of a world war III in which a nuclear war that have capability to destroy everything including the internet but gold can be use anytime and anywhere.
igybadger

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:38:28 AM

Both bitcoin and gold require expertise for correct long-term storage, gold wins because cryptocurrencies are vulnerable to hacking through online wallets or users’ computers or smartphones. Cryptocurrencies are also subject to regulatory risks, and network and infrastructure risks during a crisis.
P3

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:49:22 PM

they say that because the introduction of digital currencies is not so well digested, and usually people like them can only or believe in investing in gold, which they consider to be profitable in every year, whereas if they invest in bitcoins other than the ease of transacting bitcoin can provide an advantage at all times,,but they do not know that

Bitcoin and gold both are not comparable both are different in it category itself. Gold is precious metal and ornament Bitcoin is cryptocurrency so don't confuse yourself. Bitcoin can be used as investment giving good multifold returns where you hold your investment in gold it wont appreciate like bitcoin returns.
they are juxtaposing bitcoin and gold as a place to invest .. not as an asset ,, both can say where investing .. but only differ in profit, bitcoin is more flexible while gold is more stable
Those how say that gold is better, they doesn't about bitcoin extremely well and the characteristics of the bitcoin. They believes that gold is important from long time so it is better while they doesn't know the estimation of the bitcoin in the advanced market and furthermore the ascending in the rate of the estimation of bitcoin.
pcgm

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:16:35 AM

Gold through the centuries has positioned itself as the best way to safeguard the value of an investment, Its value does not fluctuate exponentially through time, thereby generating confidence and security thus becoming the best option (more profitable) for the user. While the bitcoin, It's still difficult to understand for many people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: