Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:14:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people says gold is better?  (Read 11640 times)
codered000

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:40:07 AM

Because gold has been here since the beginning of time and it's already been valuable since then. And it has also faced different dilemma in the past and survived while bitcoin haven't experienced any economic dilemma yet.
kasansa

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:54:30 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 04:29:23 PM by kasansa

Since the very begining of the world gold is monarching in the top among the kings as well as among the governments, there no doubt gold will never lose it's No.1 place.

Kolly

Activity: 208

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:00:47 AM

Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?
Gold is not fading its still there even the humanity is vanished but bitcoin is more expensive than gold rightnow.Some people dont know about bitcoin so they must have the knowledge about it so that they experience the wellness of bitoins.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:32:11 PM

Gold cannot possibly be better. Can you carry gold about asking people to exchange it for goods or services. Gold may have endured and made a name for itself, but in terms of portability, utility, ease of use, bitcoin is better.
At least there is someone who understands that gold has become obsolete. Though it had been there for helping humans in trading, in barter economy but now people simply use it either for ornaments or for saving their money. the problem with gold di that it is very much stable in its prices whereas bitcoin keeps increasing and decreasing in prices which makes people to enjoy profits after every short time period.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:00:50 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 10:07:02 AM by Spoetnik

Gold has real uses.. Bitcoin does not.

Bitcoin isn't as flashy as Gold and can't be molded into jewelry but it's underlying technology is the "industrial" equivalent for the creation of value. If anything, the ground breaking use cases for the Blockchain are vastly more valuable to our global economy.

Wrong.

It's underlying technology is a monumental failure.
Valve inc dropped support for it because the coin's "underlying technology" is fucked up bad.
They said so.. explicitly word for word.
They mentioned fee's at $20 and i looked the other day and seen wait times of 33 hours.
It's fucked up !
No matter how many times you are all told and experience the problems first hand you go derpty fuckin' derp full tard.
And then rush here to post crypto-propaganda and lie your ass off with deceitful idiotic bullshit to lure in more people to push the pyramid scheme to new levels.

So if it is not the "underlying technology" then think about it.. what is it that gives it value ?

Imagine Gold no longer being usable as a conductor and it now tarnishes.

You guys are really not helping Bitcoin by being deceitful greedy bullshitters with your head in the sand.
You all need to think carefully about what you say because there are people watching.
Everyone gets it.. a flood of rejects are flooding in here and want money.
I get it.. i understand.
I really do.. but you are going about it the wrong way.
You are in fact being tangibly stupid with your Bitcoin rhetoric.
You think bullshitting people works ?
Preaching to the already converted choir ?
The other scammy inept greedy investards couldn't care less.. about anything.. as long as it's paying.
You are not convincing anyone of anything people.. so cut the crap.

FUD first & ask questions later™
btcdee

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:51:04 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 09:02:46 PM by btcdee

Gold has real uses.. Bitcoin does not.

Bitcoin isn't as flashy as Gold and can't be molded into jewelry but it's underlying technology is the "industrial" equivalent for the creation of value. If anything, the ground breaking use cases for the Blockchain are vastly more valuable to our global economy.

Wrong.

It's underlying technology is a monumental failure.
Valve inc dropped support for it because the coin's "underlying technology" is fucked up bad.
The said so.. explicitly word for word.
They mentioned fee's at $20 and i looked the other day and seen wait times of 33 hours.
It's fucked up !
No matter how many times you are all told and experience the problems first hand you go derpty fuckin' derp full tard.
And then rush here to post crypto-propaganda and lie your ass off with deceitful idiotic bullshit to lure in more people to push the pyramid scheme to new levels.

So if it is not the "underlying technology" then think about it.. what is it that gives it value ?

Imagine Gold no longer being usable as a conductor and it now tarnishes.

You guys are really not helping Bitcoin by being deceitful greedy bullshitters with your head in the sand.
You all need to think carefully about what you say because there are people watching.
Everyone gets it.. a flood of rejects are flooding in here and want money.
I get it.. i understand.
I really do.. but you are going about it the wrong way.
You are in fact being tangibly stupid with your Bitcoin rhetoric.
You think bullshitting people works ?
Preaching to the already converted choir ?
The other scammy inept greedy investards couldn't care less.. about anything.. as long as it's paying.
You are not convincing anyone of anything people.. so cut the crap.

So it appears that I am "tangibly stupid" with my "Bitcoin rhetoric"... this must be the most entertaining reply I have yet to receive on any of my postings. But let me ask you this, do you truly believe that value correlates with perfection? Your argument about fees and long transaction times makes no sense to me. Can you define what value is so we can at least have a meaningful debate?
P.S. I can't wait for your next onslaught of righteousness (must be a penguin thing).
Mary ann Labor

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:17:16 AM

Because Gold is real, trusted and reliability and it will continue to perform well thanks to uncertainty and wealth demand. Gold has also proven itself to be of value even when governments attempt to restrict its usage or outlaw it completely while bitcoin is that it's not dependent on the operation of the internet.
Jake052478

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:21:52 AM

Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?

It is because the value of gold has been stable over time and we cannot erase that fact.  unlike bitcoins, the value is so volatile.   The rapid increases and decreases make it very difficult for investors to just pour their resources therein.  So I guess they are just playing safe so as not to lose a lot in case the value of bitcoins collapse...
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:27:52 AM

assuming some people say gold is better than bitcoin because they know more gold since long even been disejorong since ancestors, while bitcoin for those who do not know the real form and they are not enough information or knowledge about bitcoin, so naturally some people say gold is better than bitcoin.

gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:34:55 AM

Some says that , because they only gold, or they dont have any idea what bitcoin is, they said gold is better because they dont know what bitcoin is..
camsss

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:36:39 AM

Maybe because gold has been here in this world for so long. And many people knows about gold. Compared to bitcoin, it is just new and only a few people knows about it. And also the fact that the value of gold is not so very risky unlike the value of bitcoin.

akiraminai

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:39:16 AM

Gold is a well know currency since ages. Everybody knows what gold is, and if you do a survey like : BITCOIN OR GOLD? I'm sure most of the people will say gold. It is because Bitcoin is not yet introduced worldwide and most of them don't know what Bitcoin really is.
kevinZD

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:46:59 AM

They said that gold is better than bitcoin because the value of gold is steady and it depends to their weight. and the value bitcoin is like a roller coaster, sometimes it gets high and sometimes it gets low, that why they prefer gold than bitcoin.
reisuke24

Activity: 358

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 04:02:35 AM

yes. and gold just have own store, than why people say gold is better than bitcoin?
simple i think. gold cant broke, and bitcoin can broke. if in this world internet down forever, are you still invest bitcoin? still earn bit and altcoin without internet? god's creation cant loss form this world, and reverse from it, human's creation can loss.
gold is pure treasure, everyone know about gold. all people accepted (although not acceptable as payment) and never say gold is dangerous, because if you have it, it mean you gain profit if sell to other.
bitcoin is treasure, but not all people know about bitcoin and not at all accepted bitcoin (although accepted as payment in many store). a lot of people even the government and bank say dangerous. because sometime you will loss a piece of your fund if you can handle careful.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:03:08 AM

Well if youre argument is in the basis of both as a means of payment then gold is no better than bitcoin. I mean it is not practical for an individual to carry out gold to pay for commodities and services would it? Though the popularity of bitcoin is growing it is not yet generally accepted by all. And a lot of people are more interested in the tangibles and not the intangibles.
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:09:02 AM

the only thing which create the big difference among the bitcoin and the gold is the value as we know that the bitcoin price is more than the gold and other currencies of the world but value is something else. if we say that we are in the developing countries and we have the gold we can easily liquidate this gold and can encash them but bitcoin is not much liquidate everywhere.

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:32:11 AM

Since bitkoyn this year has already given about 1500 percent of the profit due to its growth in value, and the prospects for further growth of its rate are still huge, for this period of time I would choose bitkoyn. Gold is basically a repository of value that protects against inflation, but it does not give a significant profit by raising the rate. In other matters, gold and bitcoin as a digital currency have their advantages and disadvantages. For example, gold is now more liquid, it is accepted for payment everywhere, and the infrastructure is only being developed and therefore it is not always accepted as a means of payment.
Jinz02

Activity: 290

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 04:35:51 AM

i think they want gold because the price of gold will always grow up unlike bitcoin there are sometimes the price of bitcoin will go down and the gold you can hold it for how many years and the gold will never be lost.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:43:15 AM

Gold is stable.
It's stable more than anything else in human world. More that stocks and currencies.
If you have 1 kg of gold, you can buy the thing you want without internet, or electricity. Without any goverment.

People says that gold is better than bitcoin because gold is the popular in the wholeworld and gold is using also people and another people did not know what is bitcoin so that in another people can put it her mine is gold is better than bitcoin but i dont know if bitcoin to become popular in wholeworld i think bitcoin is better than gold because of safety transaction and easy transaction.

Bitcoin and gold are two different thing so they have own advantages and disadvantages.
So i can not say which one is better. All are good.
But about high income, bitcoin is better. Speak about more stable price, gold is better.
pokerjet

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:01:20 AM

Of course, habit. The majority of the people who live in the world are living away from the technology.  Whether it's a television in every house or a mobile phone every person  it doesn'ot mean they know the real technology. Everyone considered gold as a standard. Bitcoin is very new and has just begun to be recognized.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: