Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:45:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people says gold is better?  (Read 11642 times)
mona55

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:39:17 PM

people say gold is better but i think bitcoin is better than gold.because bitcoin price is high and increasing.it gives money.it's my opinion.

ljm8888

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:47:30 PM

Gold is not money at the beginning, only commodities, because its are precious metals, rare, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistant (a true gold fears not the fire early Monday), hard, segmentation, gave birth to lure, are more likely to serve as a value scale, medium of exchange, and store of value, is used by countries to as a set of all roads lead to Rome. This is the result of a natural selection of markets.
carrash912

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:59:22 PM

Gold has been recognized internationally, while Bitcoin is in its infancy

In the world, gold has appeared and was recognized thousands of years ago. It is used as a means of exchanging goods and, at the same time, is a kind of wealth to be stored. Speaking of gold, surely people, including older people know its value, but Bitcoin is probably not the most well known. In fact, many young people do not even know what Bitcoin is, even though most have heard of it.

That is the point where Bitcoin lost the most gold. Although Bitcoin has been accepted by some countries around the world as a legitimate means of payment, but once the majority of people do not know and trust the electronic currency, it still causes many homes. Invest in the decision to invest Bitcoin. Smiley
bambazamba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:29:40 PM

people say gold is better but i think bitcoin is better than gold.because bitcoin price is high and increasing.it gives money.it's my opinion.

Many people have termed gold as better commodity over bitcoin shows that there might be some point due to which they are saying this thing. But who is saying and with the respect to what also needs to be understand. Things can change their importance if we note from different perspective. Gold might be better than bitcoin where country have already banned or going to ban bitcoin, in these countries people will definitely prefer gold over bitcoin. There are also many places where gold is better like where people are uneducated or have less access to internet, at such places people will definitely prefer gold than anything else.
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:41:31 PM

Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?

for me because gold have a stable price, different than bitcoin which have price almost increase every time. but it is not means bitcoin price never decrease, that's why bitcoin is highrisk for investment. but when the bitcoin price increase it will be good profit.

markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:53:49 PM

Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?

Hi there akram143! I like your reasoning there, it is really true that nowadays, no convince store, or even online store that accept gold as a payment whereas there are bunch of company starting to accept bitcoin. The two main reasons they tell gold is still better because of the market capitalization. The gold market cap is in trillions of dollar while bitcoin in in billions of dollar, way more far from each other. Another reason is the limitation; it is been said that bitcoin could reach at a 21M limit whereas gold have no limit. Wink
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:29:06 AM

This is usually what a person with limited/no knowledge of cryptocurrency would say. Its hard for them to grasp the concept of a non-tangible object that has a very high value so they cling to what they know which is fiat currency or sometimes gold.

That was your 12th post here noob.

So what is more likely ?
A noob shows up and buys BTC at the current prices and then waits for others to be TALKED INTO buying them.
..so he can profit.

Or is it about Gold ?

I highly doubt any of you here have taken the time to do internet research on ponzi / pyramid or MLM schemes.
If you did you would see all of this is a giant scam machine.
If you Google'd it you would hear honest testimonials from people who felt pressured to lure in others etc.

This noobs last post starts off by saying this..

Investing in bitcoin could (in a way) mean mining, sig campaigns

Hmm interesting NOOB.
I had no idea Bitcoin Core guys were paying for a SIG campaign.
Let me guess they are paying out money from the great Bitcoin ICO way back right ?

And i quote the 14 post count NOOB again..

This is usually what a person with limited/no knowledge of cryptocurrency would say.

By all means tell us about the Bitcoin SIG campaign.. i am sure all the other 14 post noob accounts would love to get in on that.

The plastic toy in a cereal box is "physical" but it doesn't make it valuable does it ?
Nor are ProSet hockey cards from 1990 after they saturated the market printing too many.

You all wanna bubble ? You got it. LOL
Just like the hockey cards boom of the early 90's and the housing market scene that crashed the planets economy and caused world wide inflation causing my price of Butter to go from $1 to $6.

Hey can we get an 80's style Water Filter "ICO" startup coin ?
As seen on an episode of the King of Queens on TV before. (i knew people who got sucked into that back then)

No point in trying to convince willing scam participants who are making money.
They look at you then the money in their hand.. then turn around and wander off.
Humanity rolls on.. same old same old.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:18:43 AM

The price level of each currency of each country is dependent on the amount of gold they have on each country. So it is safe to assume that gold is better than bitcoin. Gold is the base of that countries wealth and also the currency since the discovery of it.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:27:26 AM

There are quite some reasons why many people may reason that gold is better than bitcoin.
And you have no other option than to agree with then because in the other way round, its quite reasonable and convincing.
Here are the few reasons why they might have perfered Gold to Bitcoin.

1) Gold has been with us since centuries earlier from the year 1848 from California and since then, it has never for once been devalued or loss it potency.

2) Unlike bitcoin, Gold is widely accepted in every country and been loved by all. I have NEVER for once seen a country who has banned the use of gold aside for those that banned the metal mining like El Salvador, Central America's because of the effect on environment.

3) With gold, there are other products that could be extracted or gotten from it which are been used for daily activities. Hardly will you see anyone that won't know the worth of Gold.
So for me, if you have the opportunities, get both Gold and Bitcoin and save. Its better than saving in the banks.
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:44:53 AM

many people said gold better than cryptos because gold is more worthy in real life than cryptos, it is legalized and more popular on the world than cryptos, also the value of gold is much more higher than cryptos.

Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:59:08 AM

gold is an asset of wealth that can be stored from the beginning, long before the existence of bitcoin, therefore people obviously prefer gold, and everyone is familiar with gold, but bitcoin is still considered to be percussion by people, besides gold can be used as accessories, so it can highlight the level of the person's wealth

Ruz05

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:49:34 AM

Observers are split. Some consider it good, as a progress, others think the trend will not last long. In fact, until now the price of Bitcoin still soared-had reached Rp90 million.

Figures peminatnya also grow. In Indonesia, according to Bitcoin Indonesia, the largest exchanger company here, there are about 550 thousand people who have joined investing. Though only recorded about 50 thousands of people in 2015.

Bitcoin, introduced in 2009, as a global digital payment tool with no geographical boundaries, began to disrupt into commodity goods-used as an investment asset. The growing interest eventually forced the Indonesian government, inevitably, to intervene to regulate its circulation.

As a currency or a means of payment, Bitcoin is denied. This means that he is not valid if used as a means of payment. However, its circulation is not prohibited at all. As long as used as a commodity, like gold.

Bank Indonesia is more "open" with blockchain technology, a crypto currency transaction system born with Bitcoin currency seven years ago. It is said that the technology can overhaul the current centralized banking system so decentralized-making it safer, cheaper, faster, and transparent.
merszxc

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:55:57 AM

They say gold is better because the have biggest value as long time is moving the value is going up but is so hard to find gold now i orefer bitcoin
Gladz29

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:35:12 AM

Because 50% of all people have IQ lower than 100.  Undecided
Because eveyone have own opinion if what they know or say about. But it depends to us if what we like.  Specially when we choose that we like about.  But some of us they like gold than bitcoin.  But for me I choose bitcoin because everyone can own it, rather than gold.
Treshkilling

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 07:37:09 AM

gold is really valued by people and here's why: the primary value of gold is that it is not oxidized, not dark and long retains its properties and appearance. The resistance of this metal to the aggressive environment is widely used in the financial sector. After all, gold is primarily money, the hard currency, the gold reserves of the state.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:50:46 AM

Because according to them gold investment more secure and more stable. Because of investing in Bitcoin despite promising results but the risk of loss and loss is enormous. and they choose better results slightly but less risky.
rcticoin

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:02:46 AM

Bitcoin is exactly is gold, but the difference is that it is digital or invisible. So now imagine you've turned the gold into something virtual and stored on your computer or smartphone. Bitcoin has all the important aspects that gold has, but it looks like a pulse. Amazing, is not it?
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:16:31 AM

I do not think it is necessary to question what people are saying, they are free to argue and of course have their own thoughts but I think they do not know and understand about bitcoin so say gold is better.
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:22:26 AM

it's not true.I am not agreed with you.how can gold be better instead of bitcoin?take a look at bitcoin chart and gold price.you will understand which one is good.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:26:40 AM

No its not amazing, all tour virtual gold can be lost their value, this is stopping people's to say bitcoin is gold.
Gold best current conductor. Btc is not best crypto, most expensice but not best
And please dont think what i hate btc, i really love btc and blockchain idea

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: