Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:36:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people says gold is better?  (Read 11642 times)
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:06:49 AM

I do not understand why bitcoin is always compared with gold, these two are different types of assets, and i am sure both of them have there own place.
yeah as compared to bitcoin gold is first priority for majority of people.I think bitcoin is better than the gold because the value of bitcoin and gold is not equal and this days the value of bitcoin is still increasing and it is a volatile and  the price is always changing very quicy i don't why they always say gold is better than the bitcoin maybe they have a point but for me bitcoin is better than the gold
pinkliar

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:08:59 AM

Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?

For me, the gold is better because the value of a gold is become higher after a long time. While the Bitcoin, we don't even know if it will last forever. Now the bitcoin know them because the value is too high but the price is inconsistent, but the gold will last forever.

what was on the bitcoin are there is no exact price where this is may stick for but as long as you may trust this for on how you may are able to make a lot of money are this is the best thing to do for , gold are look so better cause it has a stable price that unlike in bitcoin this is no stable price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Joylee

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:10:56 AM

I think people said that because gold is fixed price and easy to invest, unlike in bitcoin if you need to secure more your token or bitcoin and be careful in the wallet that you choose so that your bitcoin will more secure.
sasinghal

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:12:41 AM

I don't think its about buying something in exchange of bitcoin or gold. People says gold is better because the price up and downs are not that much as its in bitcoin price. So may be this is the main reason.

____Kukucoin.io____
Value of cocoa harvesting, Marketing and Trading (http://kukucoin.io)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⋆ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/cen
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:14:13 AM

People get used to gold, they can pay by gold in some cases. Precious metal, which has always been appreciated.
spiritguardcharles

Activity: 104
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:22:59 AM

I think it's because gold has a higher value and standard price over a period of time than btc.Also,btc is an tangible material that can be exchange for money although btc is also capable for money trading still btc has no physical form.Moreover,the value of gold in the market place is also increasing since it has a limited resources and the process is much more complex than the ordinary stones since it composed loose material and minerals that makes tunneling more difficult.Also the natural occuring gold started to form under the lithosphere for about 100 years ,with this we could say that gold is  far more better than btc in any aspects such as rarity and usefulness

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
miyat23

Activity: 235
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:58:39 AM

Bitcoin and gold are both useful and profitable but in different aspects of investment. Gold is better for a long term investment because it has
no depreciating value but you have to put it in a safe place to protect from robbery. You cannot sell it, unless it was tested in the pawnshop
whether it is pure gold or not. While bitcoin is much better in other way because you can have it anytime, anywhere, every time you need a money in just
one click, you can buy or sell anything you want using bitcoin.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:04:33 AM

People say Gold is better because it is seasoned through its historic events. Whereas bitcoin is highly volatile, and it has no definite value, It will drops down as easy in an instant. Compare to Gold has a stable value, and we can't destroy its value in a single event..
tricky boy

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:58:25 PM

Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?

I think,
bitcoin is better because it helps me earn more money faster....I do not understand why bitcoin is always compared with gold...these two thinks are different types of assets....Bitcoin  is suitable for business...Bitcoin is very helpful for trading...gold are look so better cause it has a stable price that unlike in bitcoin this is no stable price.....I think this is the main reason.....Whatever you say, it can be understood after 2-3 years which is good.....
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:02:21 PM

Because of the increased security it provides for the investment along with more stable growth gold seems better than bitcoin. For the users who has the mind to risk and the understanding about the true requirement of technology will be a participant of bitcoin.
glaciercapital

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:12:44 PM

Because of the increased security it provides for the investment along with more stable growth gold seems better than bitcoin. For the users who has the mind to risk and the understanding about the true requirement of technology will be a participant of bitcoin.

I think at this stage for older investors gold serves better in terms of a stable store of value. However for investors which are looking to store value in a way which can be accessed globally bitcoin is far more interesting

shanksluffy

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:20:35 PM

I thinks because they did not know the bitcoin they are technology illiterate that'swhy they choose gold than bitcoin. If they teach about bitcoin and give them some knowledge I think they will chose bitcoin.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:22:58 PM

everyone will have their own taste in terms of storing financial assets that they believe are pretty good. and I think not everyone thinks that gold will be better than bitcoin, of course there are still many people who say that bitcoin will be better than gold. because of every financial asset of course has advantages and disadvantages owned by each financial asset. I personally for the moment think that bitcoin has more space in terms of transactions because bitcoin can be used to do an online transaction differently with gold having no space for a transaction.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
abhishek273b

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:29:33 PM

Smiley it is changed in the past people were believing that gold is universally acceptable asset and stable in the world that’s why people become very attached with gold. in the modern time people are saving their money into the investment and they are earning good amount on this investment. Smiley
bitcoinorcash

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:29:54 PM

Because peoples know how to use our gold or we can called it money. But the saddest thing they didnt really know how to use that bitcoin for transaction. They wanted to spend money in the things that  they wanted. I hope youll understand it.  Grin
RajaJudi

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Less is more

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:43:48 PM

For me, the gold is better because the value of a gold is become higher after a long time. While the Bitcoin, we don't even know if it will last forever. Now the bitcoin know them because the value is too high but the price is inconsistent, but the gold will last forever.
It depend on each person. Someone prefer gold than Bitcoin but there are people prefer Bitcoin than gold. Both of them all give you high profit after long term investment. However, gold is more expensive, more valuable than Bitcoin and gold is limited resource. Bitcoin is easy to invest because its price is suitable for everyone.

niktuneable

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:47:03 PM

I really think people says gold is better because it is something material but it is well known that gold is a bad choice to use as a coin, as a payment method. Bitcoin is much more versatile.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:47:45 PM

Gold is better then bitcoin because
Gold is legal in all over the world.
Gold has more age then bitcoin.
Gold is more trusted because of high investor are playing.
Gold is more better because people are like to wear gold.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:50:32 PM

Gold is better then bitcoin because Gold is legal in all over the world. Gold is more trusted because of high investor are playing. Gold is more better because people are like to wear gold.

Some $50,000,000,000,000 is invested in gold. That shows gold's reputation worldwide. Read more..   Wink
Taskford

Activity: 2590
Merit: 800

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:53:38 PM

They just say that gold is better because of the fact and reason that gold is more stable than bitcoin and because of gold, the risk of losing money is not high so you can expect that you will not lose a lot of money by investing it on the gold bars and just keep holding and waiting for the value of gold to go up while for me, bitcoin is still the best because of the volatility that gives a lot of profit for me.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: