Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:56:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people says gold is better?  (Read 11642 times)
l0uisStanley

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:33:31 PM

Gold is known as being stable so people prefer gold instead of bitcoin. I think we can make bigger profits with bitcoin so I prefer bitcoin
seattlenonsmoker

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:42:14 PM

Looking at the past when many people were believing that gold is universally acceptable asset and stable in the price that I think was the reason why many people became very attached with gold. Now in the modern time people are saving their money into investment and they are earning good amount on this investment. Bitcoin has created an avenue for everyone to earn just by having bitcoin in their wallet.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:18:35 PM

Why people says gold is better? Because they didnt know the information of bitcoin and the saddest thing they are not really interested in bitcoin coz they have work in a comapany maybe they got a many moneys and they are so contentment but we need to respect their sayings...
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:24:16 PM

I disagree with those who say that gold is better than bitcoin. While bitcoin widely circulated among them. My personal speculation is that they do not yet know how to use it and the most convenient and profitable way to invest in dibitcoin. Thanks
atariguy

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:42:27 PM

Thats why you should look on gold backed crypto currencies as GoldMint
justyourkuya

Activity: 156

Bounty Campaign Management

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:45:02 PM

Gold has played a vital role in the international monetary system and even before paper money was introduced, it has been used and circulated in many nations. Reasons enough to make other people think it is better than cryptocurrencies. But bitcoins should not be underestimated because it already had taken a great dive as another economic unit of account. It has been gradually accepted and hopefully regulated by most nations where it is widely used and preferred.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:03:03 PM

Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?

Maybe gold is a precious object or a noble object so that gold is not in the form of currency or nominal while bitcoin is a virtual currency that has a nominal value of the world and this is a new technology of the world financial world as a virtual payment.
nonsonote

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:11:29 PM

Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?
Well, I think they say that gold is better because gold has been existed since the ancient times. So we can clearly see that gold has survived a lot for all these years and it’s price has remained stable, even in the future. While when it comes to bitcoin we can’t really predict it’s future. It doesn’t have a stable value. Gold has showed it’s consistency while bitcoin is still unproven.
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:17:34 PM

Well, I think they say that gold is better because gold has been existed since the ancient times. So we can clearly see that gold has survived a lot for all these years and it’s price has remained stable, even in the future. While when it comes to bitcoin we can’t really predict it’s future. It doesn’t have a stable value. Gold has showed it’s consistency while bitcoin is still unproven.
Gold is better to use if there is a lot of money that needed to be exchanged. I'd prefer to use Gold rather than fiat.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
nene14

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:17:51 PM

Mybe they say gold is better before when the bitcoin not exist, but as of now after bitcoin been ecperimental, for me bitcoin is much better, although bitcoin cant be your fashion as jewelry, its now fashion as a bank on your own hand.. And maybe in gold you don’t need a web connection to use your gold. For ease of use, your Bitcoin wallet needs the internet for you to transfer it or spend it.Gold has a 5,000-year history as a long-term store of wealth. Bitcoin doesn’t even have a hundred-year track record.Gold never tarnishes even when it has been languishing on the ocean floor for hundred of years. Never. Bitcoin doesn’t either, but then again it’s not metal.Bitcoin is clearly in a speculative bubble. When the bubble ends, lots of money will be lost. Gold isn’t in any bubble.
noodlearm

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:24:10 PM

Maybe I think the perception of people in actual money they can use. Although we can see that bitcoin is now emerging, people could actually say that gold is better because it's literal and actual unlike bitcoin which is not actual and perhaps virtual money.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:38:11 PM

Gold has been traded for thousands of years, whereas bitcoin has only been around for 10 years or so. I would trust gold more unless i understood the fundamentals of the bitcoin. In the meantime, until everyone else catches up - we'll just hoard the digital gold Wink

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
tokexchain

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:03:23 AM

Part of Satoshis plan was to make Bitcoin comparable to gold, after all, there is no gold left in the bank reserves, or at least very little. So who do you trust more, a set of greedy get rich bankers or a decentralized currency system we all control!
Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:18:36 AM

Are your reference only for payment? Not other thing?
Before you say which one is better, you must know what is really the use of each one.
Nobody use bitcoin for jewelry but gold can be used for that, do you still say bitcoin better? Both has pros and cons. Better or not is depending on the iser itself.
ExBBBBB

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 12:19:20 AM

Well it's very obvious because gold is a thing that you can touch or it's not digital and gold exists and stood of so many years. Unlike bitcoin that is still new in our world and only tech people can understands what the used of it.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:29:49 AM

There is so much reason to say that gold is better than bitcoin. Gold is something that people really value, so the price has never fallen. Compare with bitcoin we do not know when to increase and fall. There are still many investors in gold, especially those who are afraid to lose.

#Datarius

mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:39:28 AM

There is so much reason to say that gold is better than bitcoin. Gold is something that people really value, so the price has never fallen. Compare with bitcoin we do not know when to increase and fall. There are still many investors in gold, especially those who are afraid to lose.

#Datarius
If you think about it, have you ever heard that the price of GOLD is decreasing every year ? I never heard that the price of GOLD can decrease every year. That is the same thing goes to LAND investment and HOUSE investment, and also PROPERTY investment. Their price always go up every year and never decrease, unlike Bitcoin and cryptos. The price of Bitcoin and cryptos can go up and down all the time. That is why GOLD investment is more secure and certain than Bitcoin and crypto. Even though the price of GOLD is very huge right now, we can choose SILVER because the price is still good and it is needed in many aspects such as electronic stuff.
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:54:31 AM

Gold is known from the start than bitcoin. There are lot of people still don't believe in bitcoin until now and other country still not accepting bitcoin. Gold they believe in gold more than money because more people see the gold but the bitcoin can't be seen because it's inside in internet. For me i'm in bitcoin because i have a chance to gain, get, buy bitcoin but in gold have less chance to have a gold in my life. 
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:40:21 AM

Gold is better than bitcoin because it has a stable price and has a physical form. Although bitcoin prices are currently much higher than gold, bitcoin can make transactions faster between countries rather than gold, but remember! There will be a period where technology will return like the stone age, so automatically bitcoin is not worth the price compared to gold at that time. So are you going to say that bitcoin is better than gold?

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
boss@laway

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:06:52 AM

So far this year, gold has climbed 9 percent, nearly doubling the performance of the S&P 500. Still, the move comes after the metal gave back about 12 percent from the start of September through the end of 2016,
"We have another relief rally in gold," Piper Jaffray technical analyst Craig Johnson said Monday on CNBC's "Power Lunch." "At best, I would say this rally runs out of steam 3 percent higher."
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: