Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:18:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:37:54 PM

Is it worth considering the coins as an investment, or was I late and had to invest earlier? I hope I still have time

You have still time since the project is still recovering. Also they are improving well so joining now can also give you some good profit in the near future. Let's just hope that more and more investors will join.
Yes, absolutely developers are continuously making changes in the platform. And due to that major changes platform is consistently improving. And also they will successfully making the platform better than its previous version. That's the reason so many investors are looking forward to joining the project.
Exactly, the team is not holding back. They're working continuously and making the platform better and secure with every update. The team is working very hard and it seems like the project is only going to become better as we go ahead.
Not holding back means keeping the hope of their investors that this project is really a read deal for them. With fast trading in the future and secure transaction, this project can really help a lot for users who planned to continue using this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:48:24 AM

How much is the value of 1 VLX in USD ?  I read today in twitter that 1 VLX is now about 0.00021 USD? Can some devs. confirm ? I was thinking about to buy some, but now the price is little bit high for me, better to wait for the bounty campaign.

I'm not sure about the ICO price but 0.00021 seems to be pretty low unless the token was like literally flooded and there's like trillions of tokens
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:15:33 AM

How much is the value of 1 VLX in USD ?  I read today in twitter that 1 VLX is now about 0.00021 USD? Can some devs. confirm ? I was thinking about to buy some, but now the price is little bit high for me, better to wait for the bounty campaign.

I'm not sure about the ICO price but 0.00021 seems to be pretty low unless the token was like literally flooded and there's like trillions of tokens

I think is is around 8.5k to 11.5k satoshi so that is around 0.7 USD. If it is $0.00021  then that is really low and the risk of having a high return is non in my opinion.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:23:26 AM

I think is is around 8.5k to 11.5k satoshi so that is around 0.7 USD. If it is $0.00021  then that is really low and the risk of having a high return is non in my opinion.
I think he have wrong... lol. Maybe it is will be the price of VLX in BTC at the future? 0.00021BTC/1 VLX is possible.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:49:12 AM

That price is not yet confirmed yet, But that's the price listed in their inner exchanges I guess. So I was expecting the price will boost more if they can work with sites or listed in coinmarketcap, and also work with big exchanges.

yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:22:13 AM

Is it worth considering the coins as an investment, or was I late and had to invest earlier? I hope I still have time

You have still time since the project is still recovering. Also they are improving well so joining now can also give you some good profit in the near future. Let's just hope that more and more investors will join.
Yes, absolutely developers are continuously making changes in the platform. And due to that major changes platform is consistently improving. And also they will successfully making the platform better than its previous version. That's the reason so many investors are looking forward to joining the project.
They are taking all the challenging deeds competing with the opposite competitors and enhancing the advanced technology and implementing the innovative features which are highly satisfying all the participants.

Definitely, they just want to make things more surely and everything will be fully function as the project is on going. In this way, those who wanted to know more about the platform can definitely experience because the team already arranged it and I think it is ready to be used.
You are right, a project that are well planned and ready for everything will be a successful project. Velox is really making sure that their project will not have any malfunction.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:27:11 AM

Exactly, the team is not holding back. They're working continuously and making the platform better and secure with every update. The team is working very hard and it seems like the project is only going to become better as we go ahead.
Not holding back means keeping the hope of their investors that this project is really a read deal for them. With fast trading in the future and secure transaction, this project can really help a lot for users who planned to continue using this.

This is what people needs. A fast and secured transaction that will be very convenient to them. Velox team are trying to reach the people's expectation by making their project works well.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:47:10 AM

This is what people needs. A fast and secured transaction that will be very convenient to them. Velox team are trying to reach the people's expectation by making their project works well.

Agree with you, they're now focusing on the ease of use of the platform so that many investors and supporters will use their platform in the future.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:12:09 AM

Agree with you, they're now focusing on the ease of use of the platform so that many investors and supporters will use their platform in the future.
Yes, of course, that why is the using this beta version exchange of Velox still increasing and we have a good amount at trading now. Hope this will grow at someday.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:42:59 AM

Honestly its high time to invest in any cryptocurrency since bitcoin and some other altcoins are not getting the high demands.
If you do not want to wait long for profits from investing, then you should not invest. And if you can invest your funds for a long time, then you can safely make a contribution to any project that you liked!
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:45:08 AM

Yes, of course, that why is the using this beta version exchange of Velox still increasing and we have a good amount at trading now. Hope this will grow at someday.
the Velox platform will definitely grow and we can already see this phenomenon. The team actively develops and improves the platform for the convenience of the work of its followers.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 09:08:30 AM

That to learn the answer to the question interesting you, I have just proceeded in google and have written there: VLX to btc, has found this website https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/vlx/overview/BTC. You see information, it much more 0,00021 usd.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:07:11 AM

That to learn the answer to the question interesting you, I have just proceeded in google and have written there: VLX to btc, has found this website https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/vlx/overview/BTC. You see information, it much more 0,00021 usd.
So, it is not valued at all at the current time. Can we expect more grows of the VLX? I can hold it for a long time.
MS_Sol

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:09:08 AM

suspicion I have on this coin Undecided
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:36:15 AM

Velox Project will take off in the future. Do you bargain now? If not, please rush to buy, hold, wait for huge profits to pull up.
You are right, these coins really have extensive potential, but it is necessary to wait as about exchange still many don't know, there will be success like giant binance here

There are lots of possibilities that can happen in a project, whether they will succeed or not, it will all base on how serious the developers and how many people will support this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:52:48 AM

suspicion I have on this coin Undecided
what do you mean?
So, it is not valued at all at the current time. Can we expect more grows of the VLX? I can hold it for a long time.
I think it might take sometime for it to increase its value but if you have the patience surely you will profit.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:11:06 PM

Well, the Velox Project has so many supporters, and also users for this project. As the anonymous and decentralized trading for the future, the Velox Project is trusting by a lots of people and investors, and also me, that believes in its potential and capability to keep standin here in the crypto world. I hope the project will keep progressing positively and successfully.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:30:57 PM

Velox Project will take off in the future. Do you bargain now? If not, please rush to buy, hold, wait for huge profits to pull up.
You are right, these coins really have extensive potential, but it is necessary to wait as about exchange still many don't know, there will be success like giant binance here

There are lots of possibilities that can happen in a project, whether they will succeed or not, it will all base on how serious the developers and how many people will support this project.

As what I have observed, the team were seriously developing  their platform and slowly making more progress as the days are passing by. Well, when we are talking about supporting the project, the most effective way is the bounty program which is already been proven for many years.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:37:33 PM

Fast trading and secure transactions are the absolute basics for a trading engine. I hope there is more in the cooking than just that as it's important to set yourself apart from other exchanges.
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:37:57 PM

this project can be trusted, I like many have already tried it, a successful exchanger that attracts new users
I wish thats all true, I still need some proof that thier relaunch will be more successful this time.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: