Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:12:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:09:33 PM

What time we have mega dump? I missed it because of some busy days. What is price of VLX at the moment?
As their telegram group, admin said that have someone who destroy VLX by dump his tokens Smiley Maybe is like some speculators.

Well, I am sure that admins/devs can make moves that will resolve its problem now. And in the near future velox will be more successful. This trial is normal and will improve soon.

From what I understand he's trying to say that the excess tokens will be burnt off by dumping them on some burning address like 0x0000000 or whatever it's usually dumped on

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lin0sspice (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:09:00 PM

based on what ive seen, the program is developed slowly...
I think they're developing it slowly but surely, no need to rush everything too because it might have some negative effects. Let's just keep observing the progress of VLX and hopefully it will be a success.
The team is always make a way to solve the issue so, we should not be worried and let's be patience to wait a bit until the system is repaired. It's still new and we should expect some small problems especially if more people will visit the site.
Honestly, the team needs to give us updates about how the development is going on. I know that they are really doing their best for this project but in order to give assurance to the investors, they need to be transparent as well.

We are extremely active in our Telegram and Discord channels.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:17:50 PM

based on what ive seen, the program is developed slowly...
I think they're developing it slowly but surely, no need to rush everything too because it might have some negative effects. Let's just keep observing the progress of VLX and hopefully it will be a success.
The team is always make a way to solve the issue so, we should not be worried and let's be patience to wait a bit until the system is repaired. It's still new and we should expect some small problems especially if more people will visit the site.
Honestly, the team needs to give us updates about how the development is going on. I know that they are really doing their best for this project but in order to give assurance to the investors, they need to be transparent as well.

We are extremely active in our Telegram and Discord channels.
Yes we are getting active response in Velox Telegram and Discord channels where all the queries, doubts are addressed on time and we are delighted to choose velox which is having high responsibility and value on us.
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:22:23 PM

I am still waiting for their whitepaper, but there is no update, I feel like Velox team are all developers and no one of them work in marketing or other field since all their focus are on developing the platform and waste lots of time on centralized temporary exchange that will go to a garbage can once exchange bolt releasing.
The project should recruit actively users and do everything to be talked about as much as possible in social networks. I hope that the developers understand this and make efforts to attract participants. I want to look at the results of their efforts
The devlopers are too much bussy nowdays and they are also human like us so i think they will soon update the whitepaper.the developrs also try to answer the more and more questions.so i hope you will understand the situation of devlopers and support the VLX.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:25:34 PM

What time we have mega dump? I missed it because of some busy days. What is price of VLX at the moment?
As their telegram group, admin said that have someone who destroy VLX by dump his tokens Smiley Maybe is like some speculators.

Well, I am sure that admins/devs can make moves that will resolve its problem now. And in the near future velox will be more successful. This trial is normal and will improve soon.
I thought admin mentioned that the issues with vlx have been fixed and that we can head on I think you should check their portal to confirm though

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:34:21 PM

Since there are only few who are interested in Velox Coin, I think dumping it by the miners is only normal. If the progress of the VeloxBolt arise it might able to return back to 15k say each.
Miners always dump the rate of any coins which they extract. All business is elementary simply, they do it because they should fix profit from calculator or not to issue losses beyond the boundaries of from frameworks. That's all. So, that rate can come back.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:34:23 PM

Since there are only few who are interested in Velox Coin, I think dumping it by the miners is only normal. If the progress of the VeloxBolt arise it might able to return back to 15k say each.
Miners always dump the rate of any coins which they extract. All business is elementary simply, they do it because they should fix profit from calculator or not to issue losses beyond the boundaries of from frameworks. That's all. So, that rate can come back.
Each individual will look for his/her profits ahead and depending on that factor they will choose the correct platform for them. VLX exchange will be soon available for day trading i guess and it will give great profits ahead also the tokens will reach a good price in the market.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:51:15 PM

Each individual will look for his/her profits ahead and depending on that factor they will choose the correct platform for them. VLX exchange will be soon available for day trading i guess and it will give great profits ahead also the tokens will reach a good price in the market.
Actually there are a number od exchanges similar to VLX project and also i  cannot find any other good features excluding the other exchanges but yet i would like to wait for the exchange to be launched as the project is really getting much more intresting and popular these days.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:07:27 PM

Actually there are a number od exchanges similar to VLX project and also i  cannot find any other good features excluding the other exchanges but yet i would like to wait for the exchange to be launched as the project is really getting much more intresting and popular these days.
Not every exchange has gone that profitable and also the VLX is already much more popular which will surely lead a number of peoples to gain attention towards this project and tat is what will make this project go profitable ahead.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:36:36 PM

Seems yesterday is boring day of Velox, no trade with in 19 hours. Huhm. Maybe we need the active again of trading Velox Smiley
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:57:34 PM

For who want listing Velox at exchange: keep upvote click to show your support for the Velox Project on GetDelta.io....The more votes we have, the higher the chance VLX will be added next week(TOP 3).
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:36:46 PM

For who want listing Velox at exchange: keep upvote click to show your support for the Velox Project on GetDelta.io....The more votes we have, the higher the chance VLX will be added next week(TOP 3).

VLX is a one of the best project so far & trying to be more upgraded daily.but VLX is also a exchanger but why it need to get into other exchanger.don't they have they potential to be a good exchanger?
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:02:53 AM

Great, that a good news for the team and I hope they will able to continue what they been started for the long period of time and hopefully they can answer all the queries and concern on this thread.

Velox actively and constantly kept actively communicating with all the supporters, investors and all the team at the official velox telegram channel, you can do join and gain answers instantly. There is nothing we really require to seek answers or solutions only at a certain channels as velox will be more focused on the extreme upgrades to bring the better opportunities for us.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:03:22 AM

This is a good opportunity for Velox to get more impression and publicity to all the traders. Did the Velox team agree with this promotions?

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:19:34 AM

Now I've checked back the first post by the admin in this thread and found out they updated already the information stated there to help users have an efficient way of reading it and also links are working now. Kudos to the team and keep updating us to enable to see the progress of VLX.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:10:16 AM

Seems yesterday is boring day of Velox, no trade with in 19 hours. Huhm. Maybe we need the active again of trading Velox Smiley

The market for cryptocurrency is now going down because of various regulations, I think this is not the good time to buy more coins and miners have predicted it that's why it cause a massive dump.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:44:49 AM

This project has no revolutionary ideas, but it will differ in quality, which will attract new users to it. And this will be a kind of "highlight" of this project
Yeah exactly. The implementation of the idea is something to take a note of. It’s also good from an investor’s point of view. With its capability it has the capability to attract many individuals.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:16:51 AM

A lot of new projects with same features like velox are already existing, velox needs to promote bonuses and some good advertising to make them different to others and velox bolt can also make to increase its popularity.
Velox should actually start a airdrop or a good bounty campaign which will offer some good shares to the participants so that the project is developed and grown more and more. This project needs the attention from several investors and a good bounty or airdrop can easily do that promotion.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:05:36 AM

Nice to know that this project is planning to be listed in some good exchanges now. I hope many members will support the voting and also hoping that they will be listed soon. Good luck.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:09:26 AM

A lot of new projects with same features like velox are already existing, velox needs to promote bonuses and some good advertising to make them different to others and velox bolt can also make to increase its popularity.
Velox should actually start a airdrop or a good bounty campaign which will offer some good shares to the participants so that the project is developed and grown more and more. This project needs the attention from several investors and a good bounty or airdrop can easily do that promotion.
I already wrote for a long time that it would be great for a project to hold an airdrop or bounty. Unfortunately the team did not even make a company of translations.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: