Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:05:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285045 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 06:42:24 PM

It seems that this market does not require verification, which is very unexpected in our time. I'm interested in the team is independent, in the future will not have to be verified?

That's one of the features of this exchange and the coin, there will be no verification in any amount of trade. The question is, will it not be used for laundering?

Most likely that will be. But in any way this will not work, because it is anonymous. A closed circle of some sort
In anonymously, it doesn't mean that any way of the use of the coin will not work. I really like this project because we don't need kyc.

Yes, it don't need kyc and the project will not require us to undergo kyc verification, that is one of the advantages if we will use this trading site. I just hope many investors will support velox project.
No KYC nothing just you and your anonimity which is all Vlx is about bringing back the glorious days of Crypto is a great concept actaully lets just see how it fans out

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:20:20 PM

We can look at the dynamics of the project and see that it does not stand still, but is constantly in motion

You are right, we can see that dev is doing his best to make this project become successful and he already update us latest status of this project, I really hope that there will be many investors that will join velox project.
yeah man I totally and agree with your opinion, the team is doing their best to keep this project safe.
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:20:52 PM

Velox is nice project. Velox the future of Anonymous crypto Trading & Exchanging. Velox Their own exchanger and they do not need a listed exchanger. They could improve their currency through their exchanger
Naturally if is not reach of other exchange for their own token, then his price will reach determined level and above will not go, but if it turns out to leave to other large exchanges, then at the expense of popularity token will be able pump up to unknown price.
Yes you are right. Velox exchange is still not popular and many of people still don't know about it.so i think it's better to launch the velox on one of the popular excahange and if possible then more.this will help to increase the popularity of velox.
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:28:33 PM

We can look at the dynamics of the project and see that it does not stand still, but is constantly in motion

You are right, we can see that dev is doing his best to make this project become successful and he already update us latest status of this project, I really hope that there will be many investors that will join velox project.
The Velox Team should really make this project more kicking on its own for its own good. Especially that in this community there are lots of comptetitors of the Velox Project. I hope that this project will reach its goal and make a better changes for the crypto currency community, so keep striving team Velox!
yeah, which can helps everyone here in crypto currency community by having this great and secured future anonymous crypto trading and exchanging. I believe soon this will gonna be great.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 10:46:51 PM

The Velox Team should really make this project more kicking on its own for its own good. Especially that in this community there are lots of comptetitors of the Velox Project. I hope that this project will reach its goal and make a better changes for the crypto currency community, so keep striving team Velox!
At project own exchange. It says already of much. For example that designers will be able free experiment and to add interesting things there were no which just before cиx times on other platforms. It will be able to become quite interesting for traders.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:47:30 PM

It seems that this market does not require verification, which is very unexpected in our time. I'm interested in the team is independent, in the future will not have to be verified?

That's one of the features of this exchange and the coin, there will be no verification in any amount of trade. The question is, will it not be used for laundering?

Most likely that will be. But in any way this will not work, because it is anonymous. A closed circle of some sort
In anonymously, it doesn't mean that any way of the use of the coin will not work. I really like this project because we don't need kyc.

Yes, it don't need kyc and the project will not require us to undergo kyc verification, that is one of the advantages if we will use this trading site. I just hope many investors will support velox project.
No KYC nothing just you and your anonimity which is all Vlx is about bringing back the glorious days of Crypto is a great concept actaully lets just see how it fans out
Of course, that why we call Velox Bolt and Velox Exchange is for anonymous crypto currencies trading and exchange. No KYC for VLX, only buy at velox exchange website.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:49:22 PM

Of course, that why we call Velox Bolt and Velox Exchange is for anonymous crypto currencies trading and exchange. No KYC for VLX, only buy at velox exchange website.
Does this project really does not need KYC? I thought it is mandatory for each ICO project. I would like to hear some update on this from the team members. Perhaps this project too should have the KYC process.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:02:03 PM

Yeah there was an active communication from velox dev team regarding the upgrades, goals, plans they are implementing and lending that is the key variable building strong trust to choose Velox.
Velox have really achieved great heights untill now and i am sure that it will continue to do so in the future. Velox actually has some great features which will always keep the investors close and also may hike up anytime. Velox really has the potential to reach moon soon.
This depend with the support from the people and to have many supporters, they need to give a better services and features which can make the users to be satisfied. Lets see what will be the outcome of these platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:14:16 PM

Does this project really does not need KYC? I thought it is mandatory for each ICO project. I would like to hear some update on this from the team members. Perhaps this project too should have the KYC process.
IMO, I don't think KYC is neccesary for all projects running the ICO, as you can see the requirement for KYC is over $5000. The KYC is only avoid some dangerous case, but when don't have KYC, everyone easy to join VLX system.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:54:26 AM

yeah man I totally and agree with your opinion, the team is doing their best to keep this project safe.
That is very important for a project, to keep going. The good news is that the project hasn't come on a standstill point yet and it is moving forward slowly but steadily!
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:30:04 AM

That is very important for a project, to keep going. The good news is that the project hasn't come on a standstill point yet and it is moving forward slowly but steadily!
Indeed. Moreover, likely this project has gotta be liked by anyone else. I'm really sure the team was the man who started this all.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:03:44 AM

Amazing ideas in the roadmap of the project. It looks good and might have bright future. I will put the one under my radar.

As for now, we must promote more for the Velox exchange to recognize I am only seeing few members who are trading to the site. I think it will be a good idea if hire a professional campaign manager like yahoo, uzamaki, luptin or maybe lauda to launched a  bounty campaign on twitter, facebook,  and also a signature campaign that will be paid in BTC. Surely it can boost VELOX popularity and more investors will come.

HostC

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:29:46 AM

Hope this project does good! We need a lot more decentralized exchanges with the regulation coming from the SEC in the US.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:31:52 AM

Yeah there was an active communication from velox dev team regarding the upgrades, goals, plans they are implementing and lending that is the key variable building strong trust to choose Velox.
Velox have really achieved great heights untill now and i am sure that it will continue to do so in the future. Velox actually has some great features which will always keep the investors close and also may hike up anytime. Velox really has the potential to reach moon soon.
but what are these differences that make the project special? I'm interested in this question, because I'm looking for an alternative, and maybe I'll stop my choice on Velox Project
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:00:06 AM

Hope this project does good! We need a lot more decentralized exchanges with the regulation coming from the SEC in the US.

Velox will do good with the roadmap and whitepaper that satisfied many people. Let just keep supporting velox and promote it to have more investors.

This project has enough support. But the implementation of the project is not yet known. Developers have not yet announced when the platform will be tested or released.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:33:01 AM

Some time ago there was information that scammers, who use the name of the project, became more active around the project. I hope that no one has received more such messages and no cheated
You meaned this project is a scam? Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this project is a good one. Being active always shows coordination to the community. Just keep believing to Velox. I'm sure this project will going to be success, and if not? At least we give our best to support this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:58:36 AM

An interesting exchange platform without registration, I hope it will develop more and more and registration will also be absent.
I cant wait for this project to be reviewed by rating sites, if that happens more investors will join them on thier journey.
ace09

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:15:18 AM

An interesting exchange platform without registration, I hope it will develop more and more and registration will also be absent.
I cant wait for this project to be reviewed by rating sites, if that happens more investors will join them on thier journey.
You are not the only one that is very excited regarding this matter. Just like you and other people here in the Velox community, I am also can't wait for that matter to happen and so, I was hoping that this will result in a positive and progressive outcome that will really gain more investors for the better Velox Community.
melch100

Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:48:34 AM

Well it's a decentralised exchange, if they asked for an ID the entire point of having a decentralised exchange will go to become completely moot

Yeah right, the project is all about The Future of Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging so users are not required to undergo kyc verifications. I am just wondering how this project can continue that if governments now are keep interfering with this cryptos

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:34:21 AM

Well it's a decentralised exchange, if they asked for an ID the entire point of having a decentralised exchange will go to become completely moot

Yeah right, the project is all about The Future of Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging so users are not required to undergo kyc verifications. I am just wondering how this project can continue that if governments now are keep interfering with this cryptos
That’s nice to know, as kyc verification is a hassle. Yeah, in many parts government has taken actions on these currencies, which really interfere with the planning and goals of the project. I hope they have a backup plan if anything goes wrong.
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: