Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:45:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptaur.com - CPT Token Listed!  (Read 9027 times)
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:52:23 AM

Wow, very nice idea! Hope this platform will be available in other countries soon! Market without middlemen - is all that we need Smiley
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:36:53 AM

This project will fulfill the dream of millions of producers. I'm owner of small Christmas tree decorations company, and I can say with confidence that it would seriously increase the growth, while reducing the cost of the goods for the consumer)

Do you intend to sell your trees through Cryptaur? )) Did your buy their tokens?
I seriously thought about it, especially after the release of the latest news, where it says that after the 2nd stage of tokens sale, the number of people has become about 71,000, plus I am attracted by the possibility of investing through ordinary bank cards, I do not remember seeing it anywhere else)) ) In my opinion this will allow us to enter a new sales industry, but with the tools familiar to everybody Cool
jess4ever

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:33:42 AM

This project will fulfill the dream of millions of producers. I'm owner of small Christmas tree decorations company, and I can say with confidence that it would seriously increase the growth, while reducing the cost of the goods for the consumer)

Do you intend to sell your trees through Cryptaur? )) Did your buy their tokens?
I seriously thought about it, especially after the release of the latest news, where it says that after the 2nd stage of tokens sale, the number of people has become about 71,000, plus I am attracted by the possibility of investing through ordinary bank cards, I do not remember seeing it anywhere else)) ) In my opinion this will allow us to enter a new sales industry, but with the tools familiar to everybody Cool
Impressive figures and the possibility of investment through a bank card! Where did you find this information? Shocked
manox.dave

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:52:57 AM

Impressive figures and the possibility of investment through a bank card! Where did you find this information? Shocked
There are a lot of new news on the project:https://www.facebook.com/cryptaur/
In fact, I see for the first time that you could invest through bank cards! Good luck, Guys!)
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:35:31 AM

It is not clear just how to control the quality of different products, because in every country there are different requirements, before that, mediators were engaged in certifications and supplies, but now how will it be?
manox.dave

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:27:06 AM

As far as I understand, the whole system is made on the basis of Ethereum, and there were cases when the production of tokens took more than one hour, during this time the exchange rate can change in conditions of strong market volatility, how will this be regulated?
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:52:40 AM

It is not clear just how to control the quality of different products, because in every country there are different requirements, before that, mediators were engaged in certifications and supplies, but now how will it be?
it seems to me, certification is one of the main problems,but not even the product, but the service itself...
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:11:06 PM

it seems to me, certification is one of the main problems,but not even the product, but the service itself...
certification of what? products that are supposed to be implemented? I think the producers supporting the Cryptaur project will meet and make the necessary documents, as they will benefit from the cooperation.
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:56:15 PM

certification of what? products that are supposed to be implemented? I think the producers supporting the Cryptaur project will meet and make the necessary documents, as they will benefit from the cooperation.
I talked about the certification of the service itself) from the state, it can carry a certain threat. There may be problems with taxation ...
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:44:50 PM

I talked about the certification of the service itself) from the state, it can carry a certain threat. There may be problems with taxation ...
Well it is in any case better for the manufacturer, rather than now it gets less and gives his potential share to the middleman...
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:05:24 PM

This is a quite serious project! I really want to see what will come of it, because I absolutely can’t  imagine the modern market of services without an middlemen! Huh
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:02:20 PM

This is a quite serious project! I really want to see what will come of it, because I absolutely can’t  imagine the modern market of services without an middlemen! Huh
I join you! I follow the project, confuse the angry comments on the first pages, but I did not find another similar project. It will turn the market of services! I'll think about investing in Cryptaur ...
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:29:49 PM

I read the interview with the creator of this project, Dmitry Buriak,and he is quite interesting tell us about his creation.He is confident in the success of this project. A team of young professionals inspires respect!
jess4ever

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:47:40 PM

I read the interview with the creator of this project, Dmitry Buriak,and he is quite interesting tell us about his creation.He is confident in the success of this project. A team of young professionals inspires respect!
In addition, the team already has the experience of creating a large and successful project, which functions to this day. And with such huge fees, the project will easily achieve success.
sharkman20

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:14:38 PM

I join you! I follow the project, confuse the angry comments on the first pages, but I did not find another similar project. It will turn the market of services! I'll think about investing in Cryptaur ...
Honestly, I did not really see the evidence required by the guys, but the pages on facebook and other social networks look pretty positive. Regularly published news and publications with interviews inspire confidence.
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:31:46 PM

As far as I understand, in April you can already see the platform in action! It's only a short time, and we'll see the era of a new service market! Cool
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:08:21 PM

As far as I understand, in April you can already see the platform in action! It's only a short time, and we'll see the era of a new service market! Cool

So soon? I wonder, at the last stages of selling tokens, at what price they will be sold?
manox.dave

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:13:12 AM

For a project of this level and scale, this is really a very short time, if the developers of Cryptaur really manage to meet this deadline, they are just heroes)) Believe in you guys!
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:24:08 AM

For a project of this level and scale, this is really a very short time, if the developers of Cryptaur really manage to meet this deadline, they are just heroes)) Believe in you guys!
At such a level of projects, deadlines play a huge role, if the developers manage to do everything on time, it will predispose people to their service, so we will wait for the release of this platform by April)
Klennox

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:03:37 AM

Will there be an opportunity to invest some kind of crypto currency, except ETH and BTC?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: