Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:21:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptaur.com - CPT Token Listed!  (Read 9027 times)
evilcyclope

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:20:46 PM

Dmitry is very ambitious , but I haven’t heard the specifics, where exactly will be implemented Cryptaur, with whom are you going to cooperate?Nothing. It’s a very interesting information
specificity - the whole market. the possibilities are unlimited, the main thing is to settle the matter with the authorities
The state will not interfere with the promotion, because all transactions will be transparent and there will be no possibility of fraud...
I already asked this question in the Russian topic, but I'll duplicate it here) how the delivery of goods will be carried out, whether there will be any agreements with the companies that handle deliveries, because now mediators are engaged in this, just from which Cryptaur wants to refuse?

Just as a wild idea in case someone from Cryptaur is reading this... Why not engage users themselves to act as delivery agents whenever appropriate?
I'm afraid that it will be hardly interesting for users, then it will be easier for them to turn to the usual intermediary...
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:33:33 PM

Dmitry is very ambitious , but I haven’t heard the specifics, where exactly will be implemented Cryptaur, with whom are you going to cooperate?Nothing. It’s a very interesting information
specificity - the whole market. the possibilities are unlimited, the main thing is to settle the matter with the authorities
The state will not interfere with the promotion, because all transactions will be transparent and there will be no possibility of fraud...
I already asked this question in the Russian topic, but I'll duplicate it here) how the delivery of goods will be carried out, whether there will be any agreements with the companies that handle deliveries, because now mediators are engaged in this, just from which Cryptaur wants to refuse?

Just as a wild idea in case someone from Cryptaur is reading this... Why not engage users themselves to act as delivery agents whenever appropriate?
I'm afraid that it will be hardly interesting for users, then it will be easier for them to turn to the usual intermediary...

If the user Cryptaur acts as a representative of the delivery service - then he will also provide this service to the buyer. The seller will be responsible for the goods, the delivery person for the delivery. The deliverer will not have a relationship to the product and its price, and accordingly, will not be mediated by the intermediary. Everyone is happy.
Ayupich

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:39:00 PM

If the user Cryptaur acts as a representative of the delivery service - then he will also provide this service to the buyer. The seller will be responsible for the goods, the delivery person for the delivery. The deliverer will not have a relationship to the product and its price, and accordingly, will not be mediated by the intermediary. Everyone is happy.

Cryptaur is not only goods, but also services. Users (sellers, buyers, etc.) will communicate directly. If you want to buy a phone, you go to the seller. To deliver - you address to the supplier. Everyone exposes his account. Without intermediaries, no extra charges. Wink
Ayupich

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:47:18 PM

That's it, Cryptaur is a multifunctional platform. Any repair (cars, equipment, apartments), trade, massage, manicure, tourism, air tickets, tickets for concerts, delivery of all of the above - Cryptaur can do anything. The main thing is to present and write the application correctly. Success.
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:54:28 PM

That's it, Cryptaur is a multifunctional platform. Any repair (cars, equipment, apartments), trade, massage, manicure, tourism, air tickets, tickets for concerts, delivery of all of the above - Cryptaur can do anything. The main thing is to present and write the application correctly. Success.
It remains to force all these people to want to work with this application)
I think in the beginning, it will be unrealistically difficult.
alexys2004 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:20:55 AM

Dear Cryptaur Users,

We are glad to let you know that our project has got an official YouTube channel in English:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnz2noKJ7kCl5TOLw2jBgbw

At the moment, there are some promotional videos on this channel that you can use to advertise Cryptaur and invite new people into the project.

Please visit our new channel and subscribe.

With best regards,
Your Cryptaur Team
alexys2004 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:22:16 AM

Exclusive Interview with Cryptaur’s Founder Dmitry Buriak

* https://medium.com/@cryptaur/exclusive-interview-with-cryptaurs-founder-dmitry-buriak-54b4572d706d
* https://icowatchlist.com/blog/ico-focus-interview-dmitry-buriak-cryptaur/
Klennox

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:46:42 AM

Congratulations to the creation of the channel on YouTube! I hope now more people will be interested in the project!
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:45:10 AM

http://i101.fastpic.ru/big/2018/0209/fc/52df8e8a3ea2056d49babcac131baffc.jpg

Dear Cryptaur Users,

We are glad to let you know that our project has got an official YouTube channel in English:

At the moment, there are some promotional videos on this channel that you can use to advertise Cryptaur and invite new people into the project.

With best regards,
Your Cryptaur Team

I would like to see on YouTube channel not only commercials, but also a live interview with Dmitriia Buriak and leading developers) is such content planned?
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:35:18 AM

Congratulations to the creation of the channel on YouTube! I hope now more people will be interested in the project!

Someone here was asking if there is a representative of Cryptaur in this thread. As far as I know, there isn't, but there are definitely some reps in their official chats at Telegram. Here is the English one: @cryptaur

And it is quite a lively place too.

and you are not a representative? know a lot about the project, have you invested in cryptaur?
alexys2004 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:51:54 AM

Dear Cryptaur Users,

With best regards,
Your Cryptaur Team

I would like to see on YouTube channel not only commercials, but also a live interview with Dmitriia Buriak and leading developers) is such content planned?

planned! the channel has just started its work!
alexys2004 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:54:01 AM

Someone here was asking if there is a representative of Cryptaur in this thread. As far as I know, there isn't, but there are definitely some reps in their official chats at Telegram. Here is the English one: @cryptaur

and you are not a representative? know a lot about the project, have you invested in cryptaur?

there are no official representatives! there are real investors of the Cryptaur project!
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:29:39 PM

there are no official representatives! there are real investors of the Cryptaur project!
Why not? Do they know about the existence of the topic on the forum?
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:40:13 PM

Why not? Do they know about the existence of the topic on the forum?
I think they know, but they just have no time to conduct dialogues here. That's why investors do it. I'm not sure exactly what they benefit, maybe just interesting Smiley
After all, in the end, the total profit depends on the number of people gathered in the project ...
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:34:38 PM

For more people to be interested in the project - the channel should have more interesting content, various videos from meetings, interviews with the team, discussions, etc. And also promote it in all social networks.
manox.dave

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:39:04 PM

A very awesome project but I want to know what exactly is the purpose of your project? Where is the information about your team? And when ico ends?
look at the official website, the telegrams and the Facebook group of this project, there is full information about project, and everything will become clear to you)) You already read a new interview with Dmitry Byriak?
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:40:02 PM

GREAT PROJECT , KEEP THE GOOD WORK
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:13:44 PM

GREAT PROJECT , KEEP THE GOOD WORK
The main thing is to go to the end. There will be difficulties with the launch of the project - a fact. There will also be those who will oppose the development of Cryptaur
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:50:45 PM

Very cool project! It will be interesting to see how it will work! Interested in selling Swiss furniture. Will it be possible to sell to other countries? Can I look for buyers from other countries? And in what currency will the payment be maintained?
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:32:34 PM

Very cool project! It will be interesting to see how it will work! Interested in selling Swiss furniture. Will it be possible to sell to other countries? Can I look for buyers from other countries? And in what currency will the payment be maintained?
Theoretically, everything is possible. Simply when dealing with foreign citizens will be more fuss with documents. But I think that if it is in demand, the developers will find a way out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: