Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:58:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptaur.com - CPT Token Listed!  (Read 9024 times)
vkolotun

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:55:00 PM

Are there any risks if I decide to invest in cryptaur?
There is a risk in all projects with ICO, you should carefully analyze this project, draw conclusions and independently decide whether it is worth investing!
What risks do you speak of, do you think the coin will not live up to expectations and will not gain more value?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:03:33 PM

Are there any risks if I decide to invest in cryptaur?
There is a risk in all projects with ICO, you should carefully analyze this project, draw conclusions and independently decide whether it is worth investing!
What risks do you speak of, do you think the coin will not live up to expectations and will not gain more value?
Cryptaur is a very large-scale project, with a focus on results. I think risk is kept to a minimum and CPT will become an expensive coin
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:50:47 PM

I understand that the next stage of ICO begins on March 1, what will be the minimum amount for investment? and will the value of the token change?
manox.dave

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:55:02 PM

At present, there are too many ICO projects and relatively few influential ones. However, I still support it
Believe me, this project has tremendous prospects!
Ayupich

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:56:45 PM

At present, there are too many ICO projects and relatively few influential ones. However, I still support it
Absolutely agree with you, and importantly - an excellent strong development team led by one of the largest Russian businessmen.
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:10:56 AM

Absolutely agree with you, and importantly - an excellent strong development team led by one of the largest Russian businessmen.
Honestly - I didnt hear anything about him. But it seems that some big portal has been working under his leadership for a long time.
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:07:41 AM

Honestly - I didnt hear anything about him. But it seems that some big portal has been working under his leadership for a long time.
Yes everything is correct. Therefore, you can not doubt the seriousness of this project
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:26:27 AM

Will there be a special application for a smartphone, in which the buyer and seller will work directly? How will the warranty be extended but the goods?
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:56:40 AM

Will there be a special application for a smartphone, in which the buyer and seller will work directly? How will the warranty be extended but the goods?
I dont think that with there will be questions with warranty. As before, the device manufacturer will conduct diagnostics and repair
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:07:26 PM

I dont think that with there will be questions with warranty. As before, the device manufacturer will conduct diagnostics and repair
It will be even better. All documents and acts will be contained in the chain of blocks. Both will be available to the manufacturer and the buyer.
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:39:04 PM

It will be even better. All documents and acts will be contained in the chain of blocks. Both will be available to the manufacturer and the buyer.
This is quite effective, since all operations in this chain are transparent and can be used as evidence in case of controversial situations
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:37:41 PM

This is quite effective, since all operations in this chain are transparent and can be used as evidence in case of controversial situations
On the contrary, I think that the blockchain will improve the situation with the manufacturers' warranty obligations.
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:17:00 PM

On the contrary, I think that the blockchain will improve the situation with the manufacturers' warranty obligations.
Exactly. Moreover, now the mediators give their warranty, and as a rule, people have to pay money anyway.
manox.dave

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:03:57 PM

This is the most influential at the moment.  Cool
lvxor1681

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:23:34 PM

In which exchange will be cryptaur listed after 4.stage and what is your coin prediction?
jess4ever

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:51:29 PM

In which exchange will be cryptaur listed after 4.stage and what is your coin prediction?
In what exchange is still unknown, but the coin is expected to increase in value by 10-30 times
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:07:50 PM

In what exchange is still unknown, but the coin is expected to increase in value by 10-30 times
Sounds like a fantasy. But I'll be watching the project closely.
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:18:40 PM

Come on, there are bigger projects, and the fees are more serious. But I must say the collections of this project don't leave indifferent. How do they manage it with such a meager amount of information?
sharkman20

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:01:19 PM

Come on, there are bigger projects, and the fees are more serious. But I must say the collections of this project don't leave indifferent. How do they manage it with such a meager amount of information?
The information is complete. The resources talking about the project are even greater. Active channels on Youtube, in all social networks, constant updates.
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:35:30 PM

Sounds like a fantasy. But I'll be watching the project closely.
Well, count yourself, $ 70 million fees for the number of tokens issued. The price of a coin will grow several times unequivocally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: