Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:24:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Make Money in Crypto  (Read 4473 times)
steven.spearman

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:04:52 PM

If you have more money then buy bitcoin and start trading. There is also a way of bitcoin mining, but it takes the right calculation so that you do not lose later, such as the cost of electricity and buy a very expensive mining tool.

dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:07:54 PM

I don't know much more about that.As my knowledge i think you can find many ways to earn money from crypto.You can start trading with some usd and get profit or you can do altcoin bounty campaign and get payment

A friendly warning, there is a big risk in trading especially when you are a newbie or do not know how the crypto market moves. Yeah, do bounty and signature campaign it is more like the easiest and secure way to earn bitcoin.

To make some money from crypto is simple you have to first choose that crypto cuurency have the high value in the market and high rising rate also. Now buy some this currency and hold it for a time, when the value of that cuurency in the market raise then use it. This proccess will make some money for you. But if you want high income then buy some income and invest it, it will generate a high income
rasho321

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:10:44 PM

Day Trading

This is what I do, and what I describe . The idea is that you buy a set of cryptocurrencies early in the day, and sell them when you capture enough value to be satisfied. You sell everything at the end of each trading day.

I aim for 1% profit per day. That doesn’t sound like a lot. But it is if you are consistent. 1%/day compounded for a year on a $1000 investment is about $37,000. After two years it is $1.4M.

Long Term Investing

Warren Buffet is a long term investor. When he buys shares in a company, he typically holds them for years. You can do the same thing in the crypto world. Many people are now millionaires because they bought Bitcoin in 2011–2012 and haven’t sold even as it approaches $8000.

ICO Flipping

An ICO (initial coin offering) is like an IPO where a company is selling its shares on the public market for the first time. Cryptocurrencies do the same with ICOs.

To profit on an ICO you can buy the cryptocurrency at the ICO offering and then sell it immediately when it hits trading exchanges if the price is going up.

Mining

Cryptocurrencies run on a decentralized database known as the blockchain. Transactions on the blockchain need to be validated by many parties so everyone can be sure that the database is correct (ie: did you really transfer that value of Bitcoin to the person who says you transferred it). Transactions are validated by miners - people who buy expensive computers and use tons of electricity to validate everything. The miners are rewarded for their participation and investment with more cryptocurrency.

There are other ways to earn money in the crypto world but these are most common.
AndrewBoltz

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:11:48 PM

If you don't know the ins and out of the cryptocurrency market and don't know how to interpret the data in trading, it would be better not to engage in trading.
Smart, most people that begin trading lose their money only to learn that they can lose more of their money if they continue with trading.

I think it is much safer way to do mining than trading. If someone is afraid of losing a big amount of money, try mining. In mining, you own and see your mining hardware. You can decide how much to earn.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:14:01 PM

There are many ways in earning money in crypto. As in there are so many. You can gamble your money for bitcoins. You can sports bet. You can buy bitcoins  hodl  because bitcoin is really a good coin. And right now it's pumping hard.
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:16:40 PM

If you don't know the ins and out of the cryptocurrency market and don't know how to interpret the data in trading, it would be better not to engage in trading.

I agree with you, newbies usually think that trading is very easy and that they can do it as well, even if thry know almost nothing about bitcoin or other coins. I mean this kind of people also buys bitcoins at ath and then panic sells them once they "crash" from 19 000 to 18 700. People should read a lot about bitcoins and trading before doing it. I mean internet is full of info about bitcoins and there are lots of tips and advices about trading, it is easy to learn basic stuff about them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Adykingcity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:27:26 PM

actually there are many ways to earn money from crypto currency, first you must know what is cryptocurrency, you must really understand the understanding about cryptocurrency itself, you can participate in ICO, you are required to make an investment if you participate in ICO. but you can also participate in the bounty program to get the token or coin awarded in the bounty program. after you get paid with token or coin, you just need to sell it in the market.
annbagira

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:00:39 PM

1. Mining
2. Trading
3. Bounty
I see such ways maybe another people know something alse but I am sure you can do anything if you are high motivated! Learn, work!
AndrewBoltz

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:37:29 AM

1. Mining
2. Trading
3. Bounty
I see such ways maybe another people know something alse but I am sure you can do anything if you are high motivated! Learn, work!

Also add in your list signature campaign, ICO, holding and investing on some promising altcoins in the market. There is a lot of opportunity in the crypto world.
handsomes

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:52:45 AM

Crypto coins is other coins or money trading is the best way to earning more crypto because, you learn about this if you lose to your trading it will be continue to know and to learn more.
AndrewBoltz

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:00:00 AM

Crypto coins is other coins or money trading is the best way to earning more crypto because, you learn about this if you lose to your trading it will be continue to know and to learn more.

Better to study first before going to trading. Even small mistakes can cause you a lot of damage in the end.
fastenprofit

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:11:05 AM

There are several ways to make money in Crypto. First of all investing on ico. Some bounty campaign are available via social network.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:59:28 AM

Fuck mining and trading. How do you make money in crypto? Get a job, then buy bitcoins.
I think you lose a lot of money in trading that's why you react in this platform.But it's true trading is not perfect for every single public.Because before more analysis than next step is trading otherwise not possible.
Trading i think is the other way to make you earn a money in crypto, but doing this can lose all your money, so for me its better if you have another source of income to get not only in virtual currency but in the real currency because can you earn while the other make your additional income.
Buy if you have money hold and wait for some time. Your investment will increase day by day. This is the easiest way of making only with cryptocurrency. The other way to make money is this forum. Join this forum and wait for some time and work regularly, upgrade your rank and try to get some contract and if you succeed you will get much money as you want but patience and coolness are important.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 10:18:54 AM

Well i can safely say that in the last week or so i have made money not just on bitcoin but other crypto coins. I am doing this by trading and so far being lucky and catching small gains as i always seem to be off in the timing.  Now technically if you have been holding bitcoins from lets say 6 months ago. You are already in the super profit zone as of todays bitcoin price.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
apaachi

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:59:46 AM

joining ICO bounty campaign is good way to start make money in crypto  Smiley
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:02:36 AM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?
do you transfer bitcoin over to other websites etc?

or what should i be focusing on? thanks

just like to know what all the experts do?

You basically know the concept. That is it. You just have to buy some cryptocurrency, hold them in your wallet, and just let the price of your coins rise because of the price volatility of most of these coins. Withdraw and sell your coins when the price is to your liking.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:07:42 AM

You have a powerful instrument in your hand to make a lot of crypto  as a Bitcointalk.org forum member. make extensive use of the forum and you will have a lot of crypto currency at your disposal. You can be a bounty hunter and raise your fund to start trading.
E50M

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:30:42 AM

I try to participate in all airodrop and get free coins for registration. I plan to write my blog. but I do not know much about it yet. I try to use twitter and facebook in social companies.
cryptokudi

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:33:50 AM

Investing is one of the major sources of good profit considering bitcoin's volatility of its price. But of course, investing requires money as your capital. On the other hand, this forum will also help you how to earn cryptocurrencies without even having a capital. Just look for the bounty offered from ICO and look for a campaign that you would like to participate. You will earn a token from that ICO as payment of your hard work and that's the time to trade that alternate coin to BTC.
Tzuan_bit

Activity: 151
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:40:37 AM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?
do you transfer bitcoin over to other websites etc?

or what should i be focusing on? thanks

just like to know what all the experts do?
if I think if you are looking for money in cryptocurrency you have to invest or you are mining to earn money in cryptocurrency so many Chanel if you really earn to earn money in cryptocurrency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: