Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:29:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Make Money in Crypto  (Read 4473 times)
Hirameki

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 12:27:49 PM

There are many ways to make money in crypto, the question now is that, what talents and services could you offer. Many people that uses this forum to earn income. Some of them are translators, signature designers, campaign managers etc. It is up to you what you will do to earn.

Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:43:26 PM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?
do you transfer bitcoin over to other websites etc?

or what should i be focusing on? thanks

just like to know what all the experts do?

Well, there are lots of things that will ables you to create money in working with cryptocurrency. First, Try to buy bitcoin, then if the Bitcoin's price increase, then sell it. It will give you some profits. Second, try to join signature and bounty campaigns. This is for bitcoin earners wanted to gain profit without investing. Last, try to trade with altcoins and support ico projects.
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:56:34 PM

You can grow your money, by invest in ICO or only hold bitcoin in for long time. There are type of investment but some of them also turned into scam, you should avoid any investment which related to HYIP because most of them is scam.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:22:15 AM

Hi. The fastest way is trading ( but you can loose it all by getting scammed or make a bad trade). Buy bitcoin,exchange for altcoin and hope it rises. You can also do ICOs (if you do your research)

Cheers
That is the fastest way but that does not mean that everyone is looking for earning bitcoin as fast as they can, trading is one of those activities that can generate a lot of money but that isrisky, so I think one of the best ways to make money is to simply offer your products and services in forums like these, at first you are not going to earn much but if you are good at what you do the money will start flowing.
But still Trading is the best way to be able to bring in a lot of money, by trading then we can get unlimited income. In fact most people can earn a stable income when they focus on trading. I am one of the people who believe in Trading, so Trading has given me a much better life. Because Trading I can get a remarkable income.
You cannot get an unlimited income with trading if that was possible then everyone will be rich already and we know that is not the case, in fact most people become losers when they trade since it is not inactivity that is easy and taking into account that every single trader has only one goal in mind and that is to make money, and when you add the fees into the equation you realize that making money in trading is not as easy as people think.
yuni52

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:43:06 AM

if in my opinion there are three ways to make money in crypto world, first follow ico campaign, second maging trading, buy at low price and sell at high price, that's my opinion Smiley

dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:44:15 AM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?

There are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin and other coins. One of the best source of income I have is this forum. By just posting a constructive I will be get paid a bitcoin or other coins depends on what campaign I have joined. I've never used my own money just to buy a bitcoin I just used my skills.
Sheltor

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:02:08 AM

Other ways you can earn money on a crypto currency though deep knowledge or training before venturing in it are trading, mining and bounty of the company or carrying campaigns. In addition you can study the market just like FOREX trading buy when the price down and when its high.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:46:37 AM

The main thing - do not use only bitcoin. There are a lot of alternative currencies, investing in which, you can get much more than bitcoin. Participate in the bounty, invest in prospective ICO, and then you can "make money."

And talking about investing in ICO, you can also participate in their bounty where there is an array of campaigns to choose from. All of those are free of registration and you only need your effort and time. At the end of the day, you can earn tokens from them that can be exchange to bitcoin. Thus, you are also making money.

Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:52:29 AM

Some of the people here are doing some trading and investing. If you have that good capital, and quite a experienced trader, I think you can make a fortune here, but if you do not have that much experience, may have a good capital or not, I think you must learn how to do it or start in investing with some ICOs. Me? I am earning bitcoin through campaigns and sell that bitcoin to earn money.
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:59:33 AM

Do you mean how to make money from crypto?
many ways to make money from Crypto include:
- doing altcoin trading
- follow ICO campaign
- mining some crypto coins

You left one more way to get money from cryptocurrency that is gambling. High risk high return.
You can choose between them. I prefer to do trading and join bounty campaign.

Yhan0818

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:06:50 AM

You can make money in cryptocurrency by means of investing to altcoins and then trade it. Then if you want to have money without investing you can join some bounty campaigns and airdrops.
Yhan-yhan

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:11:00 AM

There are different ways to make money with cryptocurrencies, and we'll look at three of them:
Buy a Cryptocurrency. Your first option is to just buy coins. ...
Accept Payment in Cryptocurrency. Another way to make money with cryptocurrencies is to accept them for payment. ...
Mine Your Own Cryptocurrency Coins.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:17:59 AM

In my first time doing work here in Bitcoin forum to earn altcoins and especially bitcoins. I have also asked myself and even my friends who have already been working into bitcoin since then and they have adviced me to do works by participating into ICO projects that involves different campaigns where I can work on to earn and gain bitcoin or altcoins that are made by that ICO to be credited and be distributed to my account after the ICO ends and do tradings to earn bitcoin and even convert it into national currency.
Adv Tahmina

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:12:52 AM

There are a lots of possibility to earn money in crypto. you can doing trading, mining and bounty of the company.But it's  not easy unless you have to do hard work and effort.
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:43:48 AM

There are several ways through which we can make money in crypto like if you have a designer there are so many jobs available in this forum and if you are a web developer then you can make software and apps for those who announce in the bitcoin forum and there are so many other online jobs through which you can earn bitcoin and altcoins in the future.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:45:57 AM

It really circles around buying and trading for the most part of making money with cryptocurrencies. All you have to do us find a good or any cryptocurrency that is gaining in price and getting a lot of attention. Invest there and hold until the price goes up. Reap the profits, rinse and repeat.

jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 06:00:12 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 02:08:45 PM by jaggijagjit

There are so many ways to make money in crypto world by Crypto currencies trading, you can mining the alt coins, You can participate in bounty campaigns. In this forum you can find several types of job work as per your capabilities/experience otherwise trading is best way to earn money in crypto.  

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:19:28 AM

I have found only one way making money in crypto currency buy the coins while its really dump hard and dont look back until the positive wibe starts once coin start to move then you can decide to take your profit . I sell regular interval of time based on profit ratio  Not all at one time .
johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:37:37 AM

As of now I earn bitcoins and other altcoins by participating and joining on the bounty campaign here in bitcointalk and there are a lot of ways for you to earn $ you can invest money on the trusted ICO and harvest it when it done. And you can provide your service here at bitcointalk and they will pay you.
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:48:19 AM

As of now I earn bitcoins and other altcoins by participating and joining on the bounty campaign here in bitcointalk and there are a lot of ways for you to earn $ you can invest money on the trusted ICO and harvest it when it done. And you can provide your service here at bitcointalk and they will pay you.

I am absolutely doing the same. Because i wanna literally start from nothing to something. And if i succeed in doing this? That will be the greatest thing that will ever happen to me. Something worth to brag about to friends. But if earning is your top priority and really need the profits fast, then invest and trade. But keep in mind that doing this needs effort and enough knowledge. So you have to really be serious about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: