Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:10:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Make Money in Crypto  (Read 4474 times)
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:30:16 AM

There are lot of ways in how to make money in crypto but you must have the patience and the will to go on in order to earn money in crypto world. I can really say that is all you gotta have so you can really make money in crypto world because without patience and without your will to go on you will never earn anything on crypto world except the airdrops which only requires you to register so you can participate in airdrops and wait for the small amount of coins or tokens to be deposited in your ETH wallet address.
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:32:40 AM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?
do you transfer bitcoin over to other websites etc?

or what should i be focusing on? thanks

just like to know what all the experts do?
Making money is so hard but if you have a courage to get a lot of money just remember this believe always and be patient because in crypto you will not know if it wil increase more so dont panic if it decrease jut hold it until it pump if you invest in crypto.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:33:45 AM

There are options how to make money in cyrpto you can join bounty programs,in trading,mining,you can participate in ICO etc. Like me,I do joined some bounty programs then the earnings a gained from it I invest it in trading:)
Hope you could also choose the right option to make a money in cyrpto world.
Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:38:53 AM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?

the easiest and simplest way by tranding, although we must have the capital first to exchange our money to bitcoin, after that we start tranding on some sites that provide the service, or we can also mine, just ya need capital besr for mine
Elmatot20

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:47:26 AM

If you want to make money in crypto,then join  in any signature or bounty campaign because they  will give you oppurtunity to earn money here.
Asyifiah

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:51:51 AM

if you want to make money in crypto , to many choise for do it.
Example , you can be trading altcoin on exchanger cryptocurrency ( poloniex , bittrex , binance , huobi , etc )
or you can invest on ICO projects but you must know about ICO projects.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:55:46 AM

many ways to earn money with crypto. we can start with trading or mining. we can also follow the campaign of a company that will release ico. and the result we can make investment capital. if you are interested in trading or what you like then focus on what you like.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:02:17 AM

Various ways to generate finances from cypto start from by way of investment. continue minning or by free way. in a free sense is to get in bounty campaign or faucet
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:35:30 AM

early I know crypto so far I just follow ico campaign in order to get the money
teeevnglst

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:39:27 AM

You can earn different coins on different bounty programs, By this start by joining simple campaigns like twitter or facebook campaign and simply earn small amounts.There are also campaigns that pays well like signature or translation this type is a more difficult because who should research well like in signature campaign stakes wont be given to you if your posts are shitty and quality posting is observed.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
tumokatok

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:40:51 AM

the most appropriate way to earn money / profits is to trade because the trade can provide multiple benefits.
and if you want to get a free way is to join the bounty campaign and the results you can invest.

Many people make more money in trade than they do in real life that is why they choose to do it than their ordinary job. It's really a good money source if you know what you're doing. I also suggest that you focus more on trading because as said above you can earn many per day if you have good trading skills
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:47:00 AM

Trading is one way to make money in cryoto but there is more. You can offer your skills like moderating, web design, translating, writing articles and many more. You should focus on where you like the most and those that is worth spending your time on unlike faucets.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:09:10 AM

There are many ways to get a good profit from Bitcoin/Altcoin, one is trading. It is risky but rewarding if you have enough skills and knowledge on how it works. I may also suggest that you can earn from ICO for free by doing their bounty programs but it is not a guaranteed income especially when they didn't reached the hard cap you will get nothing.

yana0901

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:58:34 AM

"The average total number of bitcoins generated on the network each day remains the same. More powerful computers get most of the generated tools compared to slower PCs.
echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:00:49 AM

Cryptocurrencies are used now as mostly an investment. This means that similar rules apply as with any investment - you need to do your research, decide what to invest in and know why you are doing it, be prepared to lose your money as well as make a profit.
poiska7662

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:12:28 AM

there are a lot of ways to earn money on cryptocurrency. as you mention you do buy and sell or simply called trading. you can also put your investment on ICO. you can also try mining, earning on it will only comeback on trading.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Angellee22

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:14:13 AM

I'm not an expert in this crypto things, i'm a newbie too but i've learn many things from this forum.
so here is the main point of what i've learn.
first, if you have much of spare money that you can use for investment then you can buy some altcoin which is still cheap in price and hold it for a long term, but of course you have to choose wisely before buying.
Second, if you dont have much spare money or you're not really sure yet to  buy, than i suggest you to join bounty campaign, this is the best possible choice if you want to have some coin without throwing your own money in it
emdadul562

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:21:51 AM

I think mining is the best way for earning cryptocurrency do not forget you should have powerful device. Follow the campaign is another way where such powerful device not required.
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:30:41 AM

There are a lot of ways in this forum also to earn money in crypto. You can join the various bounty campaigns , ICOs and mining. These are the best ways to earn money.

For me joining bounty campaign is one of the simplest things to earn bitcoin just post in the forum follow the instructions of the ICO,.

Social media campaigns like Facebook and Twitter

Airdrops

Bitcoin mining

And join trading if you have saved enough coins and have knowledge about it.

liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:44:12 AM

I think mining is the best way for earning cryptocurrency do not forget you should have powerful device. Follow the campaign is another way where such powerful device not required.

Mining is only for those people who have enough capital to spend on mining rigs and I think it's hard to mine right now so my best pick for earning money here in crypto world is trading. Trading is simple if you have knowledge on it, you can also earn huge amount of money like the earning you get on mining if you learn how the coins move in the market. Having strategies also help you to get a better chance of earning on any coin you'd buy.

But if you have no capital to start on, the best way to earn is by joining signature campaigns but it takes time to qualify for it. Airdrops on the other hand can also give you income in the future if the coin successfully join the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: