Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:11:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM  (Read 28517 times)
Timoha999

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:07:48 PM

Good day! I would like to know before what time to take the reports?
shawman

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:32:22 PM

Rentberry is a us based company and still excluding US investors. Something shady going on here. I hope I get the money I invested back. I would stay clear of ICO's and only invest in coins that are in the market.
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:36:33 PM

Now they reply with this....

Just - follow the link provided for KYC verification. Then you will be refunded, if you are US citizen or other restricted area for BERRY sales.

Regards,
Yuriy Kuzmin

HELLO...I have told them 5 times I am NOT giving them my personal information but they continue to try and get it out of me, now they want this information so they can refund my money....holy shit this is getting crazier and crazier.

And you claim they are not supposed to be getting this information, their apparent desperation to GET IT loudly says differently.

You guys brought this problem into your project, I would kindly ask that you contact these idiots and request they refund my ETH immediately and without requiring me to give them anymore personal information as it is never gonna happen!

Dear IMJim,
The information you should provide during KYC is considered as “Personal Data" and is processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2004. The data you enter needs to be checked and verified by our partner Onfido and by no means will be used or disclosed by Cryptonomos.

My GOD this is getting so damn frustrating....are you not fricken reading what I have written?!  You say AGAIN they are not supposed to get this information and I say AGAIN, they have requested screenshots of this information man....what are you not understanding?!  You can't claim they are not to have this when they have asked for it!!!!!!!!!

I do not trust this at all and I am not putting my information into THEIR site which they control and have access to, I want my ETH refunded immediately!!!!!!!!!

You guys changed the ICO rules AFTER taking investor capital.....YOU no longer allow US residents, this came AFTER I invested...well I am a US resident so cannot participate anyways....SO REFUND MY ETH!!!!!!!!!  You cannot change such rules after which that disqualify people and then hold onto their money refusing to give it back.

Again I say............

Investor Beware - Read These Posts Before Investing Into This
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:41:05 PM

Rentberry is a us based company and still excluding US investors. Something shady going on here. I hope I get the money I invested back. I would stay clear of ICO's and only invest in coins that are in the market.

EXACTLY....and this came AFTER the start of this ICO, and they are no refusing to refund people.....please read my above posts people, there is much more that smells really fishy here, most especially this Russian company they have involved in taking our money and collecting our private information...don't believe this crap about this REAL company Onida being the one collecting this information either...if that was truly the case that company would be getting your KYC information directly and not through Cryptonomos!

These silly replies here from RentBerry stating Cryptonomos does not have access to this information is complete bullshit as this company has tried REALLY hard to get me to supply them with that information, including asking for a screenshot of their form COMPLETELY filled out!
wiss19

Activity: 2156
Merit: 344

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:02:28 PM

does this project not implement bounty signature campaign?
I read bounty program above I just see bounty social media only
I think this project is good enough to implement bounty signature

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Rackstar

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:02:47 PM

I'm glad I came here to read about rent berry.

Thanks imjim for the perspective, I have to say I'm out now.

What is the point in investing if you can't trade the berries?

Also what's with all the new accounts saying how great rent berry is?
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:09:57 PM

I'm glad I came here to read about rent berry.

Thanks imjim for the perspective, I have to say I'm out now.

What is the point in investing if you can't trade the berries?

Also what's with all the new accounts saying how great rent berry is?

You're most welcome, glad I am helping some people at least avoid the nightmare and loss of time/money I am enduring with this joke of an ICO!!

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:18:04 PM

Now they reply with this....

Just - follow the link provided for KYC verification. Then you will be refunded, if you are US citizen or other restricted area for BERRY sales.

Regards,
Yuriy Kuzmin

HELLO...I have told them 5 times I am NOT giving them my personal information but they continue to try and get it out of me, now they want this information so they can refund my money....holy shit this is getting crazier and crazier.

And you claim they are not supposed to be getting this information, their apparent desperation to GET IT loudly says differently.

You guys brought this problem into your project, I would kindly ask that you contact these idiots and request they refund my ETH immediately and without requiring me to give them anymore personal information as it is never gonna happen!

Dear IMJim,
The information you should provide during KYC is considered as “Personal Data" and is processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2004. The data you enter needs to be checked and verified by our partner Onfido and by no means will be used or disclosed by Cryptonomos.

My GOD this is getting so damn frustrating....are you not fricken reading what I have written?!  You say AGAIN they are not supposed to get this information and I say AGAIN, they have requested screenshots of this information man....what are you not understanding?!  You can't claim they are not to have this when they have asked for it!!!!!!!!!

I do not trust this at all and I am not putting my information into THEIR site which they control and have access to, I want my ETH refunded immediately!!!!!!!!!

You guys changed the ICO rules AFTER taking investor capital.....YOU no longer allow US residents, this came AFTER I invested...well I am a US resident so cannot participate anyways....SO REFUND MY ETH!!!!!!!!!  You cannot change such rules after which that disqualify people and then hold onto their money refusing to give it back.

Again I say............

Investor Beware - Read These Posts Before Investing Into This

RentBerry - I am still awaiting the return of my funds and your reply via Email.  This continues to cost me money and time!  You have no legal rights to hold my money any longer, YOU broke any legal standing you had when you changed the rules of this ICO to disclude investors in my country....AFTER receiving my funds so please stop your nonsense with sending my your ICO rules PDF and just refund my ETH!  You also have no legal right to anymore of my personal information as you are NOT supplying a secure means of providing it by involving a 3rd party entity in Russia that is processing the information, supposedly for Onida.

Anybody know to what legal entity I could report what is going on with this ICO?
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:48:52 PM

How are you guys different from your competitors? There are a lot of home rental projects coming up and I'd like to know what would make a customer choose you over the others.

Greetings sltshp,

We don't have competitors in long-term rental space as most of the websites just include listings in the form of simple classified ads in print publications and provide limited information about a particular property for prospective tenants and essentially no support for actionable items, such as the application process, contract execution, rent collection, and maintenance requests. While Rentberry offers users a fully operational, web-based long-term rental platform.

How is it that you have no competitors? Your direct competitor is Relest, which offers almost the same business concept. Your advantage over them is that you claim that you already have a working business and many clients. But I think that new projects will appear in the field of real estate rental, so it is necessary to take into account the presence of competitors. To get ahead of them.

Always there are some competitors, so they`d better never make a statement that "we have no competitors". Nowadays the ICO projects are rising with the speed of bunnies love each other. Especially when we talk about the whitepaper projects.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
decades85

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:22:14 PM

How are you guys different from your competitors? There are a lot of home rental projects coming up and I'd like to know what would make a customer choose you over the others.

Greetings sltshp,

We don't have competitors in long-term rental space as most of the websites just include listings in the form of simple classified ads in print publications and provide limited information about a particular property for prospective tenants and essentially no support for actionable items, such as the application process, contract execution, rent collection, and maintenance requests. While Rentberry offers users a fully operational, web-based long-term rental platform.

How is it that you have no competitors? Your direct competitor is Relest, which offers almost the same business concept. Your advantage over them is that you claim that you already have a working business and many clients. But I think that new projects will appear in the field of real estate rental, so it is necessary to take into account the presence of competitors. To get ahead of them.

Always there are some competitors, so they`d better never make a statement that "we have no competitors". Nowadays the ICO projects are rising with the speed of bunnies love each other. Especially when we talk about the whitepaper projects.

Agreed, but actually they have a real product, what majority of ICO doesnt have or lie about. I believe this project has even more potential that cypher blockchain, since when the guys at cypherium dont get enough marketing and exposure, this could sink cause everyone will be operating on ethereum blockchain. USA cictizens cant participate because of the legal regulations. Almost all new ICOs will have to take this into consideration, since its illegal for the private persons to participate. So KYC is the only option to go right now.
matt_anarium

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:12:32 PM

Very excited to see this project emerge and progress. The rental market has been broken for quite some time. I hope the platform gets the traction it deserves and the time it needs to fix it.
coinmarket20

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:16:39 AM

Rentberry looks like a very promising project I think it could impact the rental industry in a big way. The rental process can all be done in one place making it easy for clients and landlords. Rentberry has been around for years so it has an establishment in the rental industry which should make this a smooth transition over into the blockchain.

Website
https://rentberry.cryptonomos.com/
PS1987

Activity: 394
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:21:36 AM

Red flag-many newbie accounts shilling it. Keep that in mind for the future
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:31:35 AM

Red flag-many newbie accounts shilling it. Keep that in mind for the future

Ya lol, very obvious isn't it....every time something negative is posted all these silly ass comments of this being the best thing since sliced bread...hopefully most people are smart enough to see through this stupidity, definitely something shady going on here!
Danil Bedrin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:46:05 AM

Hello, Admin! I have checked-in at the bounty! Where to see that I have registered?
bairakoleg

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:24:52 AM

I take part in the Facebook and Twitter bounty program for 4 weeks ... where can I see my participation in the table?
upbit

Activity: 392
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:19:33 AM

Have I been accepted to participate in the FB and TW Bounty?
YuurinBee

Activity: 233
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 08:28:16 PM

Just registered for the bounty and hope to participate in the ICO this looks awesome and something really handy Smiley

MetaBrands Discord: https://discord.gg/metabrands
MetaBrands Telegram: https://t.me/metabrands
Vladlenius

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:29:15 PM

smart-lock (smart home) and bill pay is interesting. do you have any documents about how is going to work securely?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:30:44 PM

This ICO is very hot and also in top ICOs to look for in the ICOs of 2018. As far as I know pre-sales completed. ICO is about to start very soon. What will be the hardcap? unsold tokens will be burnt as usual or will be freezed in developers account?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: