Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:44:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine  (Read 83385 times)
icanhazcoinz

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 01:24:59 PM

May have found a bug.  I wasn't paying close attention, but I think I've found one or two Gold chests in world missions the last few days and when I went to open them they were Silver.  Is that a known issue or am I just imagining things?
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2019, 02:17:14 PM

May have found a bug.  I wasn't paying close attention, but I think I've found one or two Gold chests in world missions the last few days and when I went to open them they were Silver.  Is that a known issue or am I just imagining things?

There are no more "gold" chests, what used to be gold is now called silver, while the lower type is called bronze, only on the site the name change has not been done everywhere.
clearmaker

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 05:08:41 PM

Expresscrypto.io is a normal micropayment service.Different cryptocurrencies .Same as Cryptomininggame.

Read the Terms There, same as on FH, members have no rights, this site will be the next one to close:)

2.3. Any attempt to access your account from Proxies or VPNs will increase your fraud freeze score.
Account suspension
5.1. We have the right to suspend your account at any time for any valid reason including, but not limited to, abuse of our Terms of Service.

5.2. All suspended accounts will have all their balances reset and no refunds will be given.

5.3. All suspended accounts will be archived and you cannot register using the same e-mail address.
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2019, 05:53:00 PM

Why would anyone want to go trough a third party, when you can receive your coins in your own personal wallet? It's irritating to read, and completely retarded for anyone but the page owner to suggest

FH and similar services have ONE advantage for the users, which is the option of instantly receiving coins from faucet claims, making sure that you notice instantly if a site doesn't pay, while the downside of that is huge fees for faucet owners upon depositing.
At CMG this advantage was never valid, because for one there always was a high minimum withdrawal and for two, recently even after making it to the minimum it still took up to a month to receive it.
Therefore at CMG a direct to wallet transfer is better in every single aspect, for the users as well as for the site, simply because the blockchain fees are smaller than what FH charges.
clearmaker

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 05:58:30 PM

@chicago77

do you realy believe all 10856 members caught are cheaters?  ----> https://faucethub.io/antifraud

Just keep away from those unhuman microwallet sites.

read what @pyrros wrote, why using a third party where members have no rights when it's possible to send to your personal wallet.
irinaursskgb

Activity: 141

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 07:12:54 PM

Expresscrypto.io is a normal micropayment service.Different cryptocurrencies .Same as Cryptomininggame.

Read the Terms There, same as on FH, members have no rights, this site will be the next one to close:)

2.3. Any attempt to access your account from Proxies or VPNs will increase your fraud freeze score.
Account suspension
5.1. We have the right to suspend your account at any time for any valid reason including, but not limited to, abuse of our Terms of Service.

5.2. All suspended accounts will have all their balances reset and no refunds will be given.

5.3. All suspended accounts will be archived and you cannot register using the same e-mail address.

Thanks for debunking one of these "this is an awesome wallet page"-posts.

Why would anyone want to go trough a third party, when you can receive your coins in your own personal wallet? It's irritating to read, and completely retarded for anyone but the page owner to suggest

because ppl using faucets can be in need to microwalletservices, not all faucets present the microwallet service, even a big as coinpot dont withdraw direct but faucethub or faucetfly, second most important are fees, fees on microwallet services are lower than a fee for direct withdraw, there are many positive points to a microwallet,  expresscrypto is just a copy of FH with lower fees this is why it ran, now after FH, migrating users and FO have a wide area to choose, and we'll see who's the next big, kswallet.net is the next big thing, it represents sth like FH, and they assured that they take migrating faucets from faucethero, ..., and a microwallet by adding more features he will gain more users, FO's, ..., almost like coinpot when they created their own token, they almost double their users, there are many good usages to microwallet site, the problem is that ppl following mex already observed that each 1-2 years he closed a thing to try sth else for a reason x y z, so the next thing is offerwall services and i think that in 2 years or more he will try sth else
irinaursskgb

Activity: 141

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 11:06:22 PM

but no, on FH they dont ask for private keys, till now, no microwallet services asked me to private keys, i stored my coins overthere then withdraw them, now if you already created one overthere instead of adding the existed yours already, well for sure they maybe have your private key, like coinbase, ..., maybe somehow when you create a deposit address at any site they can have your private key, but i dont think so, anyway none ever asked me to any private key, not FH, direct withdrawal service, or else, what you are saying is bull*hit
clearmaker

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 03:42:28 AM

@irinaursskgb

Seems You like it more to work with a microwallet service from 3rd parties,

should come because you're yourself a owner of a site:) (if not, You spammed a lot here)

I should say, ask Jamboom he will setup for that vew people like You a third party microwallet service,
i'm very sure i already know his answer.

He will tell You he disliked FH and he will not risk microwallet scams come up now FH will close their doors.

About fees ... strait to a personal wallet was for many coins cheaper than FH that asked 1,5% and after that we had to pay again fees to get those coins to our personal wallets.

A lot people ask me about that on skype, they want a new microwallet system ... till i calculated for them how much fees that cost,
and CMG the minimum amount for payout already was high for a faucet, so why first pay fees to send your coins to an microwallet system, and directly after that send those coins further to your personal wallet and pay again fees.

So, for CMG a microwallet service is useless in my opinion.

or you want to risk having a strange phenomenon like a fraud score freeze your account.
Because read the terms of almost all microwallet systems, NO VPN ALLOWED .... did you know when a server is overloaded, most likely such scripts think you are using a VPN?
Means before you know you have a fraud score, if you are not lucky and very active, chances are that suddenly such an account is frozen, you do not have that problem with a personal wallet.

Only Jamboom must realize that he is well aware that there are no abusers who request a payment, because paying to a personal wallet cannot be reversed, although it was not known whether that was possible at FH.
rodexsg

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 02:06:53 PM

Hello
I think that the new update is less profitable than before, but more interesting than before...
I have a problem doing world mission. I have one mission situated between two buildings and since 2 days i am trying to click on it to complete it, but i cant. Maybe this is a reason, i dont have new daily missions reset, i am only getting 3-4 daily missions.
Do you all have daily missions reset or it is only me?
clearmaker

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 02:20:37 PM

Hello
I think that the new update is less profitable than before, but more interesting than before...
I have a problem doing world mission. I have one mission situated between two buildings and since 2 days i am trying to click on it to complete it, but i cant. Maybe this is a reason, i dont have new daily missions reset, i am only getting 3-4 daily missions.

Click the orange *ACTIONS* button on the upper left of the world window, calculate what place You want to visit, and fill into the ACTIONS fields.

example http://prntscr.com/pvfbay
next  http://prntscr.com/pvfbur

than you know the field you want to click in this example = 2131- 2359 , in this case Litoshi.

rodexsg

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 02:25:39 PM

Hello

Click the orange *ACTIONS* button on the upper left of the world window, calculate what place You want to visit, and fill into the ACTIONS fields.

example http://prntscr.com/pvfbay
next  http://prntscr.com/pvfbur

than you know the field you want to click in this example = 2131- 2359 , in this case Litoshi.

Thank you, it worked!
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 03:46:59 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2019, 08:44:04 PM by Thomasio

Wellwell, it's been a few days, things seem to work halfway smooth (except of mobile) so let me give you my opinion about this new version:

I won't even start with the gigantic cut in pay V2 has brought for the users, by now this site isn't about money anymore, running an average computer costs more in electricity than this site pays, so we will have to see it as a plain game where we pay with our electricity bill for playing it, so let me focus on the practical side of playing this game.

1) The combat thing appears to be a complete failure, because most players (including myself) simply do not like combatting others, up to a point where the handful of players who would like to combat complain in here that they cannot find anyone to attack, because nobody has his card deck set up.

2) What's with this overload of waiting timers?
Basically the entire game depends on the energy players are getting every 10 minutes, so what's the point of making players wait before they can use it?
- Why does it have to take several hours to open a chest?
- Why does moving over the map have to take 1 minute per field? By now there are some entirely empty areas in the map where you can't find a mission for some 50 fields in any direction, meaning if you end up in such a region, you cannot spend any energy on missions but will have to wait an hour or more until you have found a region where there still are missions available.
- Why does it have to take 10 hours to spend 600 energy on jobs? Isn't it enough that you can only spend the energy you have? What's the point of the extra waiting?

3) What's the point of doing 100 missions a day?
You can't do 100 level 20 missions in a day, because there isn't enough time in a day to accumulate the energy for that, which means high level players are searching for low level missions just to make it to 100 missions per day.
There are entire sections in the map by now where there are only high level missions remaining, simply because missions hardly pay any value so doing low level mission at least serves the goal of doing 100 of them in a day.
On the other hand one has to do higher level missions to get more XP and level up, meaning I permanently find myself in the choice, whether I shall make the daily goal or rather level up.
In the end it turns out being level 20 is kinda useless, with the only exception that in the morning after 8 hours of sleep you find more energy in your balance.

4) About the same is valid also for the task of doing 20 jobs per day.
Why would you force players to do 1 minute jobs just to get to 20 before doing 200 minute jobs to fill the 10 hours?
Wouldn't it make much more sense to make a daily goal of doing x hours of jobs per day?

5) Why does one have to click all the missions in the map to find out what level of mission they are?
There should be a filter option that displays only missions of the desired levels and/or the desired type.

6) Why does one have to randomly guess in which direction one should move to find the type and level of mission one is searching for?
There should be an option like "move to the nearest field with a level 20 BTC mission on it".

7) Has anyone noticed the lack of trade tokens in the map?
Not sure whether or not there have been less of these from start, but looking at myself I'd say there's a bunch of players not doing any other missions but just moving around in search of trade tokens.
If that's true it means the reopening of the market will result in a gigantic drop in price of everything non real crypto, because most players seem to plan on selling whatever stuff they have to get BTC or LTC, cash out and leave this place afterwards.
vkireev85

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 09:15:07 PM

4) About the same is valid also for the task of doing 20 jobs per day.
Why would you force players to do 1 minute jobs just to get to 20 before doing 200 minute jobs to fill the 10 hours?
Wouldn't it make much more sense to make a daily goal of doing x hours of jobs per day?

I can only agree to this. Jobs are useless. Pay very low, comparing to missions. Doing all for 1 minute, just to complete the Quest

vkireev85

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 09:52:43 PM

Why do I get "This player has been attacked too many times today..." every time?
When is the time reset? I tried to attack at 00.01 UTC (no other player around), I tried to attack in 24 hours - the same
Because One player can be attack 5 times during the last 24 hours.
No reset time, just last 24 hours.
What is his username?
Best regards
As I told you already, cant attack in 24 hours. Waited for 24h 01m and tried to attack same player. Same "too many times today"
You can check my account (vkireev) attack time:2019-11-10 20:45:24 and 2019-11-11 20:47:49
Logic-Elliven

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 11:08:01 AM

Is it just me or have mining and mission rewards decreased by a factor of 10 or more in V2?
Its like the decimal place has moved one space to the left on all rewards.
ie:  0.1 has quietly become 0.01 on all rewards.
And everyone here's OK with this!??

But then; you're good at surreptitiously moving decimal places one space left, aren't you Jamboom..?
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 02:24:16 PM

Is it just me or have mining and mission rewards decreased by a factor of 10 or more in V2?
Its like the decimal place has moved one space to the left on all rewards.
ie:  0.1 has quietly become 0.01 on all rewards.
And everyone here's OK with this!??

Mining reward depends on how much HP you had before, for me with 1170HP before the update mining reward was cut in half, where the other half was moved to mining a token ..... what that token will be worth remains to be seen, so not yet sure whether the mining reward was cut at all and by how much.

Mission rewards have been cut by a factor far greater than 10, but then you also get 10 times as much energy now, meaning you can do 10 times as many missions, so yes, there's still a big cut, but first of all launching 10 times as many missions and having to move over the map for that just means a lot more work.
blackmtl308

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 04:04:50 PM

I have a clone of mine on the map.

The only person I can attack or spy on, is myself, my new clon I guess.

I sent a dron to spy my clon, but nothing happens.

Is this a bug?
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 03:34:55 AM

Is it just me?
Shortlink usage didn't reset in the last 2 days and even though the new version requires less shortlinks, I'm running short on them.
clearmaker

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 07:51:24 PM

@jamboom

I think the handicap for upgrading the deck is really harsh. What's the point in putting a lot of effort into upgrading the cards, if you end up with fractions of the victory points.

http://prntscr.com/pwk9o3

bonus from cards, not only for mining, also for missions,
that are the effords for upgrading your cards.
clearmaker

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 10:49:55 PM

@jamboom

I think the handicap for upgrading the deck is really harsh. What's the point in putting a lot of effort into upgrading the cards, if you end up with fractions of the victory points.

http://prntscr.com/pwk9o3

bonus from cards, not only for mining, also for missions,
that are the effords for upgrading your cards.

Have you even seen the rewards for crypto mining war?

I'm not a player, so i don't know, i only upgrade my cards for the world missions and mining extra rewards.
Because i think selling the cards brings nothing and this way with extra Card-rewards in time it brings more
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 »
  Print  

Jump to: