Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 06:39:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some advices and references for a newbie?  (Read 2202 times)
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:37:31 AM

When I started, I was searching for information in different forums a lot. Of course I started with basic information. Besides, I continue finding something new every day.
It is really a positive sign to see this much of increase in the number of people who are willing to start investing their money into the crypto currencies as this will help the crypto market to expand at a larger scale. Being newbie, you need to be very much careful while dealing with the things and that you need to learn as much knowledge and the information as you can because this will surely help you in having a better understanding of the things.
steelzeppelin

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:51:09 AM

Do not put money into crypto that you cannot afford to lose. This is gambling, no other way about it. Most of these projects will fail, and if you put all your investment into a single project, you will lose that money.

Do not day trade. Trying to catch waves daily may work in the short term, but will not give you long term gains. Research the companies and platforms, choose carefully where you want to invest, buy your coins, store them somewhere safe, and leave them alone. Even if the market tanks, like what happened the other day with South Korea, just leave it alone because this is just money that you can easily afford to lose.

Do not listen to the shills on the internet. Don't listen to CNBC, "experts" on Youtube, reddit posts claiming to have the new moon coin, or anything else. As previously stated, do your research, find companies with actual promising partnerships and a real product that solves a real problem, and invest with them.

Cash out your principal after you've made some modest gains. Playing with house money is the best way to play. Also, you may want to set up "mile markers". For example, if my portfolio gets to X amount, I will cash out Y amount and pay off a credit card. If it then gets to Z amount, I'll cash out another Y, and so on.

Simply have faith in yourself that you've made sound decisions and those decisions will pay off in the long run. No one knows where this will go, but I think it's going to be much larger than anything we can imagine.
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:51:24 AM

When I started, I was searching for information in different forums a lot. Of course I started with basic information. Besides, I continue finding something new every day.
It is really a positive sign to see this much of increase in the number of people who are willing to start investing their money into the crypto currencies as this will help the crypto market to expand at a larger scale. Being newbie, you need to be very much careful while dealing with the things and that you need to learn as much knowledge and the information as you can because this will surely help you in having a better understanding of the things.
by learning as much as possible you will have experience, so this can be your basic to invest, so do not make mistakes that will harm you. besides that we should be able to keep our mental so as not fud or fomo
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:52:42 PM

If you are talking about good references that's all about cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin and altcoin, there are so many things that you can do looking for and use as a references to know more and understand more about crypto world. But first of all you must need to study the basics of economics you can also read a basic books to about economics. Aside from that if you want more advance you should also use internets because in the internet there are many websites that helps you to get more knowledge about  crypto world.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:03:20 PM

First of all welcome on board, if you are looking for information related Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies then you are on the right platform. As you said, you are particularly interested in learning about trading, I would recommend you to start with beginners and help section and then read as much as posts from the trading section and it will give you the basic understanding of what how trading works in crypto. Invest your time before investing your time and learn from the market movements. Always do your own research before taking any investment decision and never blindly rely on other's opinion.
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:09:02 PM

Hi everyone! I'm trying to research and study as much I can, but i have problems in finding good books/articles/whatever that explain the principles of economics and trading, very important if u want to learn about coins in general. I searched in the forum but i didn't find anything like that (but a lot of other useful articles)...so can you help me? I would really appreciate a "newbie tutorial for economics/trading" if it exist Smiley
The best thing to do is to read information about bitcoin , there are many sites thay contains how bitcoin works and also ask for some tips and advices for those successful bitcoiners on how to be achiever like them. Explore the world of bitcoin and be knowledgeable so it is not hard for you to become successful.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1960
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:06:11 AM

Actually is not abou you didn't find it,  but you haven't find it yet. Just keep read all the topic on this forum,  you might be find what do you want to know. Because I did learned a lot of thing since I joined bitcoin and this forum had told me a lot. Goodluck
Well, reading all the related posts is not possible for everyone, so it is better to post your own problem and get solutions for it. On the whole, some people are really supportive on the forum and they feel obliged to answer queries of newbies. These are the ones who are really doing something productive for the society and I appreciate their efforts because they are playing afar games. This platform is great gateway to bitcoin knowledge.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:48:10 AM

This community is good for information you looking for but if you want to learn more the principles of trading i suggest you to search to google about crypto seminars i see some advetisement in internet that some crypto enthusiasts gives people a free seminar if they are want to involve in crypto.
Yes, the forum may be good for information, but limiting yourself to this forum for information may just end up being a waste of time. For heaven sake, search engines are there and all the OP needs is just to type on the search engine what he wants to know exactly, and as long as he is not lazy to read as much as he can, he would come across several resources.

I started to learn that way and over time, I was able to limit myself to using investopedia.com and stocktrader.com as there are so many good resources, so the OP cannot tell me he could not find any. Just type 'learn how to trade' on Google and I believe that should do.
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:54:02 AM

Too many article thread that you'll find in this forum you may better work hard to find it because only you can help your self to find a knowledge about economics or in trading or you'll find also a friend that have many experience in crypto so you can understand it immediately.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:06:50 AM

You can find some basic economics here: https://www.mruniversity.com
Or visit Khan acedemy. Good resource to start with.
Trading: I like youtube channel 212. It's good for a beginner.
Crypto: blockgeeks.com
They have a lot of guides amd they are easy and extensive.
Also check Investopedia if you don't understand any term. They are good at explaing things in very essy way.

Nice finds man, I really think that you do a lot of research to be able to find these sources. If only a lot of new comers in this industry were like you, I do not think that there would still be a lot of people that will get scammed or invest blindly/gamble in a losing bet. And the best thing about this is that you are willing to help others and share the sources that you worked hard to find. You have a good heart man. I'm sure op would be really happy when he sees this.
That’s true. People lose money due to the lack of knowledge and understanding. Anyone who understands bitcoin as well as the whole digital market well, he can become a millionaire within next decade. The problem is people just get attracted towards high peaks and out of excitement invest in here. They hear good things from others but do not dare to dig deep into the topic. Anyone who won’t be a rich person by 2020 should only blame himself.
uozer

Activity: 381

PRiVCY

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:25:41 AM

Without much ado, you have been equiped by so many e books on line that can actually be useful. You can as well research for more depending on the situation you want to expatiate upon. Newbies Fundamentals is also useful as well as Meaning of abbreviations in Cryptocurrency.
As to Trading, experience is the best teacher, but ensure you start with meager capital after so much consultation and advises from the field's experts on the particular coin, where you should not bite more than what you can chew with the mindset of risk that may ensue due to the coins volatility.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:39:08 AM

plenty of research
Read plenty
Watch plenty
follow abundantly
First of all, do not gain experience to enter the Face. You do not lose your numbers by putting your numbers in absurd work, and there are so many people in this way, I hope you are winning yourself slowly and confidently
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:56:45 AM

Hi everyone! I'm trying to research and study as much I can, but i have problems in finding good books/articles/whatever that explain the principles of economics and trading, very important if u want to learn about coins in general. I searched in the forum but i didn't find anything like that (but a lot of other useful articles)...so can you help me? I would really appreciate a "newbie tutorial for economics/trading" if it exist Smiley
My opinion is the read more about cryptocurrencies about tokens and how they going to.work. read more about trading how to be a successful trader so you will have an idea to this. Read more in this forum so you will be not ban.  Dont gamble cause gambling.will always lose
viyumztf

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:01:46 PM

I think there's a lot of help to the novice in the section you say, but the encrypted world has developed very quickly, and many of the previous information may be out of date for now, and it may be possible to get some of the latest information about Twitter and telegraph.
nickmax

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:07:49 PM

In all local language branches of this chat there are sections for beginners. There is a lot of useful information for beginners: books, articles, channels on YouTube and much more. To develop financial thinking, read R. Kiyosaki.
vladimir273

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:22:16 PM

Okay, I'll try to help. Money can only be taken from other people. There's no money that doesn't belong to anyone. Don't risk your money.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 01:25:40 PM

learn and keep learning, don't be lazy to see price charts in the market, analyze and search for the right moment, whether it will sell or buy. and the important thing is don't be afraid to try and don't be afraid and worried about loss early in trading career. we have a long career.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:31:13 PM

I think the basic materials are searchable on this forum. To gain a lot of experience and be able to find the direction of profit, I advise you to find it yourself as these are the best and shortest ones leading you to success.

EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:12:06 PM

This forum itself has good and informative topics that can help anyone new to the cryptocurrency field. I only read articles on websites that really are trustworthy, do not be fooled by wrong speculations about crypto. I do agree that knowledge and understanding of the field is a first on everything and will help you decide more efficiently on your own.
sergiom

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:21:15 PM

Absolutelly go for a YouTube, there are tons of quides, videos real time trading, advices and etc. The deepest library I suppose is there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: