Bitcoin Forum
August 04, 2024, 09:46:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements.  (Read 199371 times)
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 04:24:43 AM

BitcoinEXpres杀害南
你这个狗日的,没有职业道德,NAN偷挖那么多,你爸妈死了没钱下葬,没钱下葬,可以叫我们捐一点,用这种下三滥的手段骗钱吗?

you heard what i said bitch. you choose to ignore it so fuck you, but i did nothing wrong. BCX killed nan and thus killed your investment, and i am not liable for his actions.
你合法的话,就赔偿我的损失,你这种狗娘养的,为了开脱自己的罪行还加有个冠冕堂皇的理由,你如果要死了,先发明一个币,继续偷挖,和C网伙同继续骗投资者,给自己存点棺材钱,等存够钱了,找个理由又把币弄死。

i already told you once you dumb son of a bitch, i am not liable. BCX caused the loss for investers by killing it, and that is not my fault. i think i've made my point pretty clear, but you seem a bit slow. i will not reimburse you, you must seek reimbursement from BCX.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 04:33:14 AM

你这个狗日的,你还没错,你偷挖30多W个NAN,伙同C网坑害投资者,你们得到这笔钱,你们全家不得好死
r3wt

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 04:56:55 AM

I would like the following user, BitcoinEXpres to be banned from the chat for his defamatory statements against me. if the user is not reprimanded for his libelous statements, i will be contacting my lawyer immediately to sue you for breach of legal contract of which i agreed and in doing so cryptsy is there for a liable party into the agreement according to the dialogue contained in section 15 of the cryptsy terms of service agreement, line 4 of paragraph 1 that states:

"is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable;"

Attached below is a screenshot of the aformentioned libelous statements.
https://i.imgur.com/lMp9lU5.png

Additionally, is a screenshot of cryptsy moderator Mull Ick, who eagerly overlooks the defamatory remarks of BitcoinEXpres and refuses to reprimand the cryptsy user by the chathandle of BitcoinEXpres.

https://i.imgur.com/YsDW6RI.png

Below, is section 15 of the  cryptsy terms of service, which deals with user code of conduct on the site, and should be noted to include all conduct at cryptsy.com. For the record, a screenshot of these terms as they occured at 11:53 pm CST on October 21st, 2013, which is the nearest approximate time to the indicident which is alleged to have occured on the same day, at approximately 11:23 pm CST :

Screenshot:
https://i.imgur.com/YDAlGMb.png
Text:

15. User Conduct and Obligations

Your license to access and use the Services is subject to the following restrictions and prohibitions on use ("User Conduct and Obligations"). You agree that you shall not:

upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available through, or to, the Services any content that:

is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable;

might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others;

might violate any local, federal, or international law, or any rules of any securities exchange, either intentionally or unintentionally, or;

contains any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or disruptive computer code, file, or program designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;

reproduce, copy, modify, distribute, market, display, transfer, sublicense, prepare derivative work(s) or adaptation(s) based on, sell, exchange, barter, transfer, or otherwise make available in any form or by any means, except for the express limited Permitted Uses, all or any portion of the Services or any Information And Content retrieved therefrom;

disrupt, disable, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Services, or their computer systems, servers, or networks;

post or provide any information that that you know (or ought to know) is false or misleading, provide false information about yourself, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity, your affiliation with any person or entity, or the origin of any content, message, or other communication;

upload, post, transmit, share, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or any other form of solicitation, bulk e-mail, or duplicative messages;

use any automatic or manual process to collect, harvest, gather, or extract information about other visitors to or users of the Services, or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial and/or currency data or e-mail addresses;

use the Services for the purpose of gathering information for, or transmitting, unsolicited bulk commercial e-mail over the Internet to other users of the Services or to other third parties. Internet e-mail sent to, or through, the computer systems of the Services or to users of the Services or to other third parties containing invalid or forged headers, invalid or non-existent domain names, or other deceptive addressing is deemed counterfeit. SENDING, OR ATTEMPTING TO SEND, COUNTERFEIT E-MAIL TO, OR THROUGH, THE COMPUTER SYSTEMS OF THE SERVICES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED;

provide access to or use of any portion of the Services through any timesharing system, service bureau, the Internet, or any other technology now existing or developed in the future, except as specifically permitted in writing by Cryptsy;

redistribute any Information And Content, including but not limited to financial and currency data, in any manner whatsoever including without limitation by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, e-mail, web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method, to any person, organization, corporation or other entity, including within your own organization or externally, except for the limited Permitted Uses;

use any Information And Content, including but not limited to financial and currency data, for any purpose competitive with Cryptsy's businesses which include, without limitation, providing raw currency data and currency rate conversion services;

present, archive, cache, frame, scrape, or mirror any Information And Content from any part of the Services within another web site, except with express written permission from Cryptsy;

remove, obscure, or alter any notice of Cryptsy's intellectual property rights present on or in the Services, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, and/or patent notices,

copy, disassemble, decompile, translate, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce the Services software or use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the network and/or computer architecture, except as permitted by mandatory rules of applicable law that cannot be dis-applied by contract;

remove, disable, defeat, or change any functionality or appearance of the Services or intentionally alter the format in which financial and currency data is provided by Cryptsy or otherwise circumvent the Services' regular interfaces to such data; and embed or import any financial and currency data provided in, on or through the Services into any information services (whether or not web-based), data files, or application software, including without limitation accounting and payroll systems, except as specifically permitted in writing by Cryptsy.

embed or import any financial and currency data provided in, on or through the Services into any information services (whether or not web-based), data files, or application software, including without limitation accounting and payroll systems, except as specifically permitted in writing by Cryptsy.

The foregoing prohibitions expressly include, but are not limited to, the practice of "screen scraping", or any other practice or activity the purpose of which is to obtain lists of data, portions of a database, or other lists or information from the Services, in any manner or in any quantities not authorized in writing by Cryptsy.

Shall this complaint go unanswered or ignored, the complaintant party may elect to begin legal  precedings against Cryptsy.com and all other parties there involved.

thanks

more blatant slander by BCX
http://imgur.com/tt5QIvn

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
r3wt

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 05:01:01 AM

more malicious defamatory statements from BCX

https://i.imgur.com/tt5QIvn.png

BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 05:05:25 AM

@r3wt

Let me get this straight, you're going to sue Cryptsy because they won't ban me for telling a user to PM and I would explain how you stole his NAN?

Then you proceed to call me names?

Please humor us and explain it further.

~BCX~
r3wt

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 05:09:51 AM

@r3wt

Let me get this straight, you're going to sue Cryptsy because they won't ban me for telling a user to PM and I would explain how you stole his NAN?

Then you proceed to call me names?

Please humor us and explain it further.

~BCX~

its pretty cut and dry. all i have to do is show that they enforced the rules for me and failed to enforce them upon you, making them legally liable for breach of contract.

btw another ignored defamatory mark by you here

http://imgur.com/RZxkswn

I never asked for investors, implicitly or implied. you are parroting false information which is in clear breach of the terms of service of cryptsy. have a nice day.

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 06:02:27 AM

r3wt无赖,你这个昧良心的,偷挖了30多万,伙同C网坑害投资者,首先你的人品很差,跟强盗没什么区别,你家死人了,没有安葬费了,需要用欺骗的手法来骗我们的钱吗?如果你家的人死了确实需要钱,我和所有的投资者都会慷慨捐助你的,其他的不敢说,很多的中国投资者还是有爱心的,没必要采用欺骗的手段来骗取我们的钱。
r3wt

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 06:11:51 AM

r3wt无赖,你这个昧良心的,偷挖了30多万,伙同C网坑害投资者,首先你的人品很差,跟强盗没什么区别,你家死人了,没有安葬费了,需要用欺骗的手法来骗我们的钱吗?如果你家的人死了确实需要钱,我和所有的投资者都会慷慨捐助你的,其他的不敢说,很多的中国投资者还是有爱心的,没必要采用欺骗的手段来骗取我们的钱。

i did not deceive you in any way shape or form. i made a coin, i profited yes, but i was not responsible for its demise, and that is a fact you need to recognize. you are just pandering false information about me.

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 06:25:12 AM

你就是个强盗,C网就是帮凶,坑了我的钱你们不得好死,我操你祖宗十八代,骂这些话我也迫于无赖,找C网理论,C网一直推卸责任,让我找R3WT你这个狗日的,,现在你这个狗日的又是推卸责任,这就是你和C网勾结的结果,你就是凶手,偷挖30多W个NAN,C网就是帮凶,为你开道,提供交易的舞台,,你们合伙欺骗投资者。骗取我们的钱。
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 06:45:21 AM

r3wt grow up.
He could join back with another username at anytime.
good luck suing Cryptsy for some user which doesn't even have to be a real person.

He's upset because in addition to being busted several times for hidden premines, the latest being his "loaded block" on the NAN restart, he was caught ripping off a guy for 20 BTC of NAN in an investor scheme. The guy got on Cryptsy and outted him. 

~BCX~

r3wt

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 06:53:58 AM

r3wt grow up.
He could join back with another username at anytime.
good luck suing Cryptsy for some user which doesn't even have to be a real person.

He's upset because in addition to being busted several times for hidden premines, the latest being his "loaded block" on the NAN restart, he was caught ripping off a guy for 20 BTC of NAN in an investor scheme. The guy got on Cryptsy and outted him. 

~BCX~

that is patently false!

i never launched a hidden premine, it was always open, but nice try. your attempt to rewrite history through lies is admirable, but ultimatelty false short of the truth. keep tryin though Smiley

BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 07:39:47 AM

i never launched a hidden premine, it was always open, but nice try. your attempt to rewrite history through lies is admirable, but ultimatelty false short of the truth. keep tryin though Smiley

What about the loaded block you tried to slip by on the NAN reboot?

Didn't say a word till you were busted, which is why I killed it the second time.

~BCX~
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 08:04:34 AM

Withdrawals are broken

504 Gateway Time-out

awesome..

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
r3wt

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 08:19:12 AM

What about the loaded block you tried to slip by on the NAN reboot?

Didn't say a word till you were busted, which is why I killed it the second time.

~BCX~

you fucking moron, it was posted in a thread ahead of time and cryptsy knew about it and the reason is clearly documented in the source code. that was the reparation block for the chinese guy posting in this thread and the others who lost coins bought while you were forking and time warping the network. additionally, bitjohn was in possesion of the 250,000 coins when you 51 percented the network again and rewrote the blockchain. he had sent 13,000 coins out to one of the losers from the fork, and when you rewrote the chain it sent his account into negative balance at cryptsy and triggered their alert system. Vern decided to shut it down again.

wildraven

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 12:16:06 PM

Deposits not working again...
NaNaec

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 12:49:00 PM

Deposits not working again...
Give it some time..

about 12 hours waiting NRB-depo, you think its ok?
wildraven

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 12:50:22 PM

it has nothing to do with time, this shit is happening every fucking day
c1010010

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 01:08:22 PM

it has nothing to do with time, this shit is happening every fucking day
Give them a break, they are upgrading.

I happen to agree here.
If you don't like it, go elsewhere.  There are other options after all.

They did give you plenty of notice.  You should have planned better.

YOU TOO CAN BE A MILLIONAIRE – INFINITECOIN Infinite possibilities – http://infinitecointalk.org          
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 02:47:46 PM

you fucking moron, it was posted in a thread ahead of time and cryptsy knew about it and the reason is clearly documented in the source code. that was the reparation block for the chinese guy posting in this thread and the others who lost coins bought while you were forking and time warping the network. additionally, bitjohn was in possesion of the 250,000 coins when you 51 percented the network again and rewrote the blockchain. he had sent 13,000 coins out to one of the losers from the fork, and when you rewrote the chain it sent his account into negative balance at cryptsy and triggered their alert system. Vern decided to shut it down again.

So after getting busted ripping off the Chinese guy for 20 BTC you decide you will spread it around to everyone by creating a loaded block... Unbelievable, this is straying into NWO's territory now.

You got caught, deal with it.

~BCX~
chondrite

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 03:29:05 PM

I would like the following user, BitcoinEXpres to be banned from the chat for his defamatory statements against me. if the user is not reprimanded for his libelous statements, i will be contacting my lawyer immediately to sue you for breach of legal contract of which i agreed and in doing so cryptsy is there for a liable party into the agreement according to the dialogue contained in section 15 of the cryptsy terms of service agreement, line 4 of paragraph 1 that states:

"is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable;"

Attached below is a screenshot of the aformentioned libelous statements.
https://i.imgur.com/lMp9lU5.png

Additionally, is a screenshot of cryptsy moderator Mull Ick, who eagerly overlooks the defamatory remarks of BitcoinEXpres and refuses to reprimand the cryptsy user by the chathandle of BitcoinEXpres.

https://i.imgur.com/YsDW6RI.png

Below, is section 15 of the  cryptsy terms of service, which deals with user code of conduct on the site, and should be noted to include all conduct at cryptsy.com. For the record, a screenshot of these terms as they occured at 11:53 pm CST on October 21st, 2013, which is the nearest approximate time to the indicident which is alleged to have occured on the same day, at approximately 11:23 pm CST :

Screenshot:
https://i.imgur.com/YDAlGMb.png
Text:

15. User Conduct and Obligations

Your license to access and use the Services is subject to the following restrictions and prohibitions on use ("User Conduct and Obligations"). You agree that you shall not:

upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available through, or to, the Services any content that:

is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable;

might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others;

might violate any local, federal, or international law, or any rules of any securities exchange, either intentionally or unintentionally, or;

contains any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or disruptive computer code, file, or program designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;

reproduce, copy, modify, distribute, market, display, transfer, sublicense, prepare derivative work(s) or adaptation(s) based on, sell, exchange, barter, transfer, or otherwise make available in any form or by any means, except for the express limited Permitted Uses, all or any portion of the Services or any Information And Content retrieved therefrom;

disrupt, disable, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Services, or their computer systems, servers, or networks;

post or provide any information that that you know (or ought to know) is false or misleading, provide false information about yourself, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity, your affiliation with any person or entity, or the origin of any content, message, or other communication;

upload, post, transmit, share, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or any other form of solicitation, bulk e-mail, or duplicative messages;

use any automatic or manual process to collect, harvest, gather, or extract information about other visitors to or users of the Services, or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial and/or currency data or e-mail addresses;

use the Services for the purpose of gathering information for, or transmitting, unsolicited bulk commercial e-mail over the Internet to other users of the Services or to other third parties. Internet e-mail sent to, or through, the computer systems of the Services or to users of the Services or to other third parties containing invalid or forged headers, invalid or non-existent domain names, or other deceptive addressing is deemed counterfeit. SENDING, OR ATTEMPTING TO SEND, COUNTERFEIT E-MAIL TO, OR THROUGH, THE COMPUTER SYSTEMS OF THE SERVICES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED;

provide access to or use of any portion of the Services through any timesharing system, service bureau, the Internet, or any other technology now existing or developed in the future, except as specifically permitted in writing by Cryptsy;

redistribute any Information And Content, including but not limited to financial and currency data, in any manner whatsoever including without limitation by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, e-mail, web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method, to any person, organization, corporation or other entity, including within your own organization or externally, except for the limited Permitted Uses;

use any Information And Content, including but not limited to financial and currency data, for any purpose competitive with Cryptsy's businesses which include, without limitation, providing raw currency data and currency rate conversion services;

present, archive, cache, frame, scrape, or mirror any Information And Content from any part of the Services within another web site, except with express written permission from Cryptsy;

remove, obscure, or alter any notice of Cryptsy's intellectual property rights present on or in the Services, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, and/or patent notices,

copy, disassemble, decompile, translate, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce the Services software or use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the network and/or computer architecture, except as permitted by mandatory rules of applicable law that cannot be dis-applied by contract;

remove, disable, defeat, or change any functionality or appearance of the Services or intentionally alter the format in which financial and currency data is provided by Cryptsy or otherwise circumvent the Services' regular interfaces to such data; and embed or import any financial and currency data provided in, on or through the Services into any information services (whether or not web-based), data files, or application software, including without limitation accounting and payroll systems, except as specifically permitted in writing by Cryptsy.

embed or import any financial and currency data provided in, on or through the Services into any information services (whether or not web-based), data files, or application software, including without limitation accounting and payroll systems, except as specifically permitted in writing by Cryptsy.

The foregoing prohibitions expressly include, but are not limited to, the practice of "screen scraping", or any other practice or activity the purpose of which is to obtain lists of data, portions of a database, or other lists or information from the Services, in any manner or in any quantities not authorized in writing by Cryptsy.

Shall this complaint go unanswered or ignored, the complaintant party may elect to begin legal  precedings against Cryptsy.com and all other parties there involved.

thanks

more blatant slander by BCX
http://imgur.com/tt5QIvn

Wow, what a load of bullshit.  You're not suing anyone.  Calm down and grow up.  You decided to let your emotions run wild and used a form of hate speech in response to someone calling you a liar.  A more appropriate response would have been to contradict those claims with your own evidence proving your innocence.  Calling someone a "faggot" is way worse than calling someone a liar.  The fact that you immediately resorted to insults instead of rational discussion has lost you all credibility in any lawsuit you try to claim.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: