Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:31:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements.  (Read 199366 times)
erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 08:55:53 PM

How to cancel a fucking withdrawl?

Withdraw page wasn't loading, now I have 3 pending withdrawls, a negative balance, said it confirmed ONE withdrawl but it doesn't say confirmed now, and no deposit to where I was withdrawing to
It's called lag, I know click cancel 50 more times, and don't forget to refresh the page, just to increase the load on the server and delay your cancel request even longer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oncebitcoinedtwiceshy

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 08:59:05 PM

I've done a withdrawal, failed with security error. Did another, now have two confirmation emails, one of which I'd confirmed. Somehow have the coins still in Cryptsy (at the moment) and no record of attempted withdrawal in my account. Possibly lag I guess.

Time to logout and leave it and see tomorrow if I have coins in one place, the other, both or some parallel universe. Learnt last time to walk away when it's behaving like this.  Plenty to be getting on with.
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 09:01:31 PM

I noticed that disappeared coins would sometimes reappear when I made another (small) deposit of the same type of coins.
kimosan

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 09:59:33 PM

%$&#!

Having to buy coins to fix these negative balances...

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 12:15:19 AM

C网这个大骗子,我丢失的20万NAN和10000个CRC,已经过去2个月了,直到现在都没给我个说话,骗子
mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 03:17:22 AM

Could we get orbitcoin activated again?

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
BitJohn (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 05:59:19 AM

Guys I know I have been a ghost of late but figured I get you all an update. Its overdue.

The lag etc has been caused by the massive influx of users to Cryptsy.

Here are the stats:
  • Nov 24th Cryptsy had 17903 users 18 days later we have 64895 users. This is a 2600 ish average new customers a day.
  • Most trades total in a day went from 66,000 record to 200,000. Previously it would fluctuate now its steadily rising every day is a new trade record usually beating the prior day by 8k or more.

What we have done to fix it so far:
  • We have already added a bunch of new hardware have bunches more on order so were not caught like this again
  • Optimizing our site to handle the massive growth and tweaking things to better cater to the customers.
  • Staff is now about 13 people and growing.

We have a backlog of support tickets in the 1000's
  • We will get to everyone. Might not be as fast as we would like to.
  • Bulk replies yep we have done a few and it makes some folks unhappy in those are some pretty common fixes to the majority of the problems we see. Its an attempt to help as many folks as we can quickly not to blow anyone off.
  • Leaving your ticket open when it is fixed still makes an agent spend 5-15 minutes on your issue.
  • Some folks are doing 10-15 tickets on the same issues.
  • Leaving out details in your ticket slows it down tremendously. Saying simply "MY COINS ARE MISSING FIX IT" will likely not get you fixed faster. Not that we dont want to help but the lack of detailed information makes the agent reply and dig it out.

One of the biggest tickets we get are from cancellations. I know its slow but if you mash the button a bunch during lag it seems to cause way more harm then good. If you have a balance error and don't want to wait for support. One little trick you might try is placing a very small order in the same coin pair for an amount that wont fill and cancelling it this forces an audit and may fix your issue. Try it on the buy and sell side might fix you right up. We have a fix for this but nothing is instant.

Some of the other common tickets.

New users and how to deposit BTC and other coins to your account

Once you have purchased your Bitcoin (BTC),
please follow these simple steps to add your BTC or any coin to your Crypsty account.

1. Login to your Crypsty Account
2. Click on your balances tab
3. Click the BTC or other currency Action button
4. Choose Deposit
5. Generate address and send the coin to that address.

New User Registration Issues
Make sure you fill in all the fields and avoid non standard characters.
Make sure you are filling in the Captcha correctly.
Security errors or errors in general due to the heavy load. (If you get an error, please refresh and try again)

Deposits
Keep these things in mind with deposits:

Trust Scores
New user confirms can take up to 1.5x longer than trusted users.
Your trust score builds over time with the more transactions you make and other criteria.
This process is in place to prevent 51% attacks and double spends keeping everyone's coins safe from fraud.

Out of date or out of sync wallets particularly Infinitecoin (IFC) .You will need to make sure your wallet is in sync
with the network and that your wallet is the latest version. (If your wallet is not the latest version, your transactions will not post)

We are experiencing some delays with wallets due to large amount of deposits.

Withdrawls
User did not confirm the withdrawl email.
To resend a confirmation, go to the bottom of your balance page and resend the confirmation email.
If you hit enter, the email will NOT be sent. You must click the link to send
Want to cancel an unconfirmed withdrawl? You can do this on the balance page at the bottom with the cancel option

Tradekeys are for user to user transfers on cryptsy only. You have to use an address to send coins to locations outside of cryptsy.

What are our fees?
Our fees are listed on every trade page 0.3% to sell and 0.2% to buy
Withdraw fees are based on the coin and what it costs to send that coin into the chain

Scams abound!
Watch our for trading software that isn't well known or accepted from trusted sources. We have confirmed one contains a keylogger
 - automatic bitcoinbot v4.5 it is a keylogger
Watch out for sites that are not Cryptsy there are some fake ones out there that steal your information and all others kinds of bad things.
Verify you have our certificate from Project investors inc.

Your coins are safe with Crypsty.We understand that delays can mean lost money and that that is unacceptable. All we can do at this time is assure you we are doing everything we can to get your coin to you as quickly as possible under the enormous amount of new growth we are experiencing.

Hope this helps some folks!

billym2k

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:04:36 AM

Guys I know I have been a ghost of late but figured I get you all an update. Its overdue.

The lag etc has been caused by the massive influx of users to Cryptsy.

Here are the stats:
  • Nov 24th Cryptsy had 17903 users 18 days later we have 64895 users. This is a 2600 ish average new customers a day.
  • Most trades total in a day went from 66,000 record to 200,000. Previously it would fluctuate now its steadily rising every day is a new trade record usually beating the prior day by 8k or more.

What we have done to fix it so far:
  • We have already added a bunch of new hardware have bunches more on order so were not caught like this again
  • Optimizing our site to handle the massive growth and tweaking things to better cater to the customers.
  • Staff is now about 13 people and growing.

• Bulk replies yep we have done a few and it makes some folks unhappy in those are some pretty common fixes to the majority of the problems we see. Its an attempt to help as many folks as we can quickly not to blow anyone off.
  • Leaving your ticket open when it is fixed still makes an agent spend 5-15 minutes on your issue.
  • Leaving out details in your ticket slows it down tremendously. Saying simply "MY COINS ARE MISSING FIX IT" will likely not get you fixed faster. Not that we dont want to help but the lack of detailed information makes the agent reply and dig it out.

One of the biggest tickets we get are from cancellations. I know its slow but if you mash the button a bunch during lag it seems to cause way more harm then good. If you have a balance error and don't want to wait for support. One little trick you might try is placing a very small order in the same coin pair for an amount that wont fill and cancelling it this forces an audit and may fix your issue. Try it on the buy and sell side might fix you right up. We have a fix for this but nothing is instant.

Some of the other common tickets.

New users and how to deposit BTC and other coins to your account

Once you have purchased your Bitcoin (BTC),
please follow these simple steps to add your BTC or any coin to your Crypsty account.

1. Login to your Crypsty Account
2. Click on your balances tab
3. Click the BTC or other currency Action button
4. Choose Deposit
5. Generate address and send the coin to that address.

New User Registration Issues
Make sure you fill in all the fields and avoid non standard characters.
Make sure you are filling in the Captcha correctly.
Security errors or errors in general due to the heavy load. (If you get an error, please refresh and try again)

Deposits
Keep these things in mind with deposits:

Trust Scores
New user confirms can take up to 1.5x longer than trusted users.
Your trust score builds over time with the more transactions you make and other criteria.
This process is in place to prevent 51% attacks and double spends keeping everyone's coins safe from fraud.

Out of date or out of sync wallets particularly Infinitecoin (IFC) .You will need to make sure your wallet is in sync
with the network and that your wallet is the latest version. (If your wallet is not the latest version, your transactions will not post)

We are experiencing some delays with wallets due to large amount of deposits.

Withdrawls
User did not confirm the withdrawl email.
To resend a confirmation, go to the bottom of your balance page and resend the confirmation email.
If you hit enter, the email will NOT be sent. You must click the link to send
Want to cancel an unconfirmed withdrawl? You can do this on the balance page at the bottom with the cancel option

Tradekeys are for user to user transfers on cryptsy only. You have to use an address to send coins to locations outside of cryptsy.

What are our fees?
Our fees are listed on every trade page 0.3% to sell and 0.2% to buy
Withdraw fees are based on the coin and what it costs to send that coin into the chain

Scams abound!
Watch our for trading software that isn't well known or accepted from trusted sources. We have confirmed one contains a keylogger
 - automatic bitcoinbot v4.5 it is a keylogger
Watch out for sites that are not Cryptsy there are some fake ones out there that steal your information and all others kinds of bad things.
Verify you have our certificate from Project investors inc.

Your coins are safe with Crypsty.We understand that delays can mean lost money and that that is unacceptable. All we can do at this time is assure you we are doing everything we can to get your coin to you as quickly as possible under the enormous amount of new growth we are experiencing.

Hope this helps some folks!

Thank you BitJohn. It is certainly understandable with an exponential increase as quick as that was to have some painful moments.

I know you guys are dealing with a huge huge influx of users and focused on site improvements and optimization, I just wanted to know if once that is at a stable place if you guys would consider adding new coins (specifically DogeCoin Cheesy), there is a huge demand for it to be traded on your site.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:11:24 AM

How to cancel a fucking withdrawl?

Withdraw page wasn't loading, now I have 3 pending withdrawls, a negative balance, said it confirmed ONE withdrawl but it doesn't say confirmed now, and no deposit to where I was withdrawing to

well now they gave me extra coins. was not notified if support ticket was being worked on or close or what

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
exnom

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:11:41 AM

OK so what about people that have only got canned replys for 2+ weeks now, "done few bulk replys" is a HEAVY understatement..
Your staff dont even look at the tickets they just send a retarded canned reply that have nothing, absolutely NOTHING to do with the actual ticket.

Want to trade Altcoins? Come give https://cryptsy.com a try.
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:29:10 AM

OK so what about people that have only got canned replys for 2+ weeks now, "done few bulk replys" is a HEAVY understatement..
Your staff dont even look at the tickets they just send a retarded canned reply that have nothing, absolutely NOTHING to do with the actual ticket.

Had the same earlier, but now all my problems are fixed.

BitJohn himself answered my last ticket, which was about Xencoin.  It looks like it needs to be added again on Cryptsy to be able to withdraw them again. I think this is the same for other coins which are now unable to withdraw. BitJohn said about this "XNC will return once the wallet issue we are having with that coin is resolved.".

Thanks BitJohn!

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
DolanDuck

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:33:54 AM

You should add DOGE market, it's becaming really popular.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PhoneBloks

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:48:12 PM

You should add DOGE market, it's becaming really popular.

they should add some equipment !!!!!!!!!! its lagging again omfg, this is horror .. is there any other exchange ?

PRIMEDICE
murraypaul

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 02:55:02 PM

This worked for me. I had tried to place a order that didn't get posted, tried placing it again, still didn't get posted.
Came back an hour or so later to find that BTC for both trades had been deducted, leaving me with negative BTC, but neither order was posted.
Cancelling another order for the same pair fixed the issue, and restored my BTC balance to the correct value.
This only works if you have a positive balance of one coin or the other, or an open order that can be cancelled, without that you can't fix it yourself. Might be worth leaving a small amount of alt-coin sitting around, or a never-filled order, to allow this self-fix to work.

BTC: 16TgAGdiTSsTWSsBDphebNJCFr1NT78xFW
SRC: scefi1XMhq91n3oF5FrE3HqddVvvCZP9KB
kitkat007

Activity: 70

NEURON pre-ICO: starts on 17th September

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 03:05:42 PM

I wouldn't let someone shit near this "exchange"..

it's so bad i swear i never seen something like this in my long life!

I cant believe this website is still in the air, it's really really really bad!

You sometimes cant buy or sell, sometimes money dissapears, sometimes canceling an order means = bye bye money.

I am suprised if someone said to me they are actually making money on the website.
murraypaul

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 03:06:41 PM

Cryptsy shares are trading at 4-5x initial value, so people are clearly still interested.

BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 03:10:22 PM

Cryptsy shares are trading at 4-5x initial value, so people are clearly still interested.

Yeah ...nothing like waiting 4 hours for coins to show up there..100 confirmations later. Heck I had some coin a few days ago take well over 200 before they even showed up pending.

I can understand waiting a little bit for them to show up, just like every thing else, but when it takes HOURS...you can really miss out on some good trades. THAT will not make people happy... being intrested is one thing... but they have to get it working smoothly or be up front that you have to wait a certain amount of time for them to show up... it seems to vary greatly from coin to coin.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
kitkat007

Activity: 70

NEURON pre-ICO: starts on 17th September

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 03:16:26 PM

Yeah ...nothing like waiting 4 hours for coins to show up there..100 confirmations later. Heck I had some coin a few days ago take well over 200 before they even showed up pending.

I can understand waiting a little bit for them to show up, just like every thing else, but when it takes HOURS...you can really miss out on some good trades. THAT will not make people happy... being intrested is one thing... but they have to get it working smoothly or be up front that you have to wait a certain amount of time for them to show up... it seems to vary greatly from coin to coin.

People are stupid when they are going to buy shares, one of these days the other exchanges that have allot of people AND work Great will add many more alt-coins. Everybody will go back to their exchange...we only use this exchange for weird alt-coins, but as soon others will accept them everybody will jump ship.

Go get some fee's then
murraypaul

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 03:52:52 PM

People are stupid when they are going to buy shares, one of these days the other exchanges that have allot of people AND work Great will add many more alt-coins.

Exchanges that have a lot of people and work great?
That must be a pretty small list?

PhoneBloks

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 04:32:35 AM

I have problem. For last 3-4 days my cryptsy points are frozen, I didnt get any new ones and I am trading like a crazy, so I have to have plenty of them :/ .. anyone else had similar issue ?

PRIMEDICE
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: