Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:42:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases?  (Read 10566 times)
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:14:45 AM

If ever bitcoin decreases, I think the best thing you should do if you are investing in this coin is that you just HODL. Because eventually bitcoin will try to increase back and regain back from its losses.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:21:44 AM

All investor will not loss, be patient if bitcoin price decrease after a while it will increase also that the reality of being digital currency.

If the value of bitcoin decrease is the time to buy more bitcoin because after a few day you can see the changes in the price of bitcoin it will rise again.

8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:26:48 AM

If bitcoin decreases, I would move 30% into alts and hold the rest. You just got to ride the wave with bitcoin. After a dump it always goes back past old highs, well going off past market history.
I would be also looking for the bottom out to buy it back at the low.
won99

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 04:34:10 AM

now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
I think if bitcoin decrease, I will buy many more coins and I will sell the coins after bitcoin increase for get many more profits  Wink

TAYLOR
Crypto Trading for Everyone
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
[]
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:36:24 AM

If Bitcoin decrease its value, just be patience and wait cause it will pump up again in a short time, but if still decreasing you should withdraw your bitcoin and invest in other cryptocurrency that boom up when bitcoin decreasing its value.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:37:35 AM

now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
There are alternate things to do when bitcoin decreases. First is that you can invest with other altcoins like NEO and ETHEREUM which shows a huge potential that will help in the future investments. Also you can sell your bitcoin so that you can invest in other. Another thing is that you can just wait patiently and hold your coins for a while then wait until the bitcoin increases again. In that way you wont have any major problems. But i think in this period of time, the chance of bitcoin to decrease is very small because of the way it grows rapidly.
Each and everyone of us has different point of view, strategies and prerogative options to do if bitcoin will decreased. Well, as today's update bitcoin is still increasing and grows rapidly as time passes by. If it will happened to decreased its value ,I have a lots of options to do in order to avoid losing of money. I will sell some part of my bitcoin then when its back to increase I will invest back again since it will back to stabilized its normal value while its increasing constantly. Also, having different altcoins will become affected when value of bitcoin decreased having a good opportunity to trade but be sure that you always monitor its different value which a good value you must trade. In addition, bitcoin is the dominant cryto currency as of this days which its value is getting high in short period of time, so I think it will have a less percentage to decreased its value but incase it will happened that is my options.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:37:47 AM

In potential market it is completely common because without decreasing the value it is not possible to climb high. It is even good to Bitcoin because the value will raise even higher value.

matsusomoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:34:27 AM

Do not dump it,wait for the price increase because it is designed to pump the price as the time goes by.

Zufox

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:20:15 AM

My opinion is, if the bitcoin price goes down-be patient. I think that within a few years the price of bitcoin will grow to $ 100,000. And you can try to make money on fluctuations in the price of bitcoin!
sltshp

Activity: 140

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I&#965

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:22:04 AM

A correction is definitely coming, it's just a matter of when.

Overall though, just hold long term and you should be fine. Cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies are still in their infancy stages and lots of potential for growth. In the long term you should be getting good returns on your investments.

sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:25:21 AM

My opinion is, if the bitcoin price goes down-be patient. I think that within a few years the price of bitcoin will grow to $ 100,000. And you can try to make money on fluctuations in the price of bitcoin!

Usually altcoin is adjusting bitcoin value so when bitcoin is on uptrend, altcoin will downtrend , it's normal things.
But if altcoin also increase for somehow, I think their demand also high.
Personally I prefer bitcoin although altcoin yield more profit but more riskier !

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 07:27:16 AM

If bitcoin drop a little bit and you want long term investment then you can buy at dip as it is now at very high price and it will drop at a level. Every bitcoin holder getting decent profit and not want to sell and new people also want to buy due to its huge rise so the price rising.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:33:28 AM

In case the Bitcoin rate goes down, it's better to buy more. Same thing goes to the other cryptocurrencies and altcoins like Ethereum, Bitcoin Gold, NEO, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic and a lot more. It's essential that you should hold it for a little longer. Last time, when Bitcoin reached $4,000+, it slides down to $2,500 or something. After that, the Bitcoin rose to $7,000, and it drops all of a sudden to almost $6,000. Now it surpassed $10,000 per coin, and expect it will drop anytime soon.

When any of your cryptocurrencies drop in price, just buy and hold. However, it also depends on your current situation if you are desperate in something.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 07:46:15 AM

I think it is the chance to buy more. The price will be soon recovered. Somebody said this is bubble, it may be true but it should be a long way far in future.
Laland

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

Bounty manager

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:50:49 AM

I think it is the chance to buy more. The price will be soon recovered. Somebody said this is bubble, it may be true but it should be a long way far in future.

It is not always that the price would be increasing so that price decrease is just normal but you have to know would they lower the price. Because sometimes the price would lowered for at least 2k$ for just 10 minutes and you have to be online during that 10 minutes to buy or even trade your altcoins from bitcoin.
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:51:24 AM

If Bitcoin starts to dip then you probably will need to HODL more and wait for it to rise again. You will lose if you sell on a dip.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:57:43 AM

If it drops, either HODL or run for the hills and take your profits with you. I just feel for those that are buying in at this level and a high risk of it dropping in the short term making them panic.
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:01:03 AM

There are a lot of things that can be done on the next big dump, I would advice you to buy a lot of tether when the value is high, and wait for the bitcoin value to go down and buy again to make more profit. You can further sell for fiat or buy into altcoins which will be dumping at that time. I am also holding a lot tether now and waiting for the next big dimp, if it doesn't go back down again, I will then wait for bitcoin cash's big dump and buy in. The good thing about tether is that, its stable and the value is always equivalent to $1.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:03:28 AM

There are a lot of things that can be done on the next big dump, I would advice you to buy a lot of tether when the value is high, and wait for the bitcoin value to go down and buy again to make more profit. You can further sell for fiat or buy into altcoins which will be dumping at that time. I am also holding a lot tether now and waiting for the next big dimp, if it doesn't go back down again, I will then wait for bitcoin cash's big dump and buy in. The good thing about tether is that, its stable and the value is always equivalent to $1.

I would advise against tether, its a complete scam that is not backed by anything at all. Its what is being used to pump bitcoin. There is an investigation in to tether currently as they are just printing money to pump bitcoin with no assets to back it up.
Rhesie

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:05:22 AM

If the value of bitcoin goes down. I will invest into it because we all know that this coin have a better value in the future. Just hold it and be patient.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: