Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:52:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases?  (Read 10568 times)
JadeBergamini

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:26:45 PM

Enjoy the high time and sell, or expect it to increase again
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 03:16:42 AM

If the bitcoin price goes down then I will buy in a considerable amount for a long-term investment
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:21:02 AM

In fact, an investor who really mepunyai the soul of an investor is a person who is ready to face whatever will happen. They are ready to assume a great risk. there are only two possibilities if Bitcoin or altcoin or down is a loss and if it rises back then the profit they will get
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:23:31 AM

now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
If bitcoin decreases you can buy it in a low price and wait until the bitcoin decreases again so that you can earn more bitcoin , it means you earn more cash. You can also invest in bitcoin after you buy it in a low price.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:25:42 AM

Simple answer to your question is to hold bitcoins even if the value decreased because some or the other day the value will again have a huge pump and will again gmstart giving us some huge profits. HOLD is the key to sucess in bitcoins as Holding your coins will always give you profits. Folks with lot of patience can definately earn huge profits.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:29:42 PM

You might want to know what will happen with altcoins if BTC decreases. First of all, this will hardly happen — Bitcoin capitalization is fantastically great! However, IF something like this happens, some altcoins may also cost less. However, their price is always unpredictable.

But in time they just growing!
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:39:51 PM

There will be lots of blood and shattered hopes for all of people who entered crypto recently and bought bitcoin above 8000USD. I think there is going to be a correcting all the way to 5k to 7k and these new people will panic and dump. Even if you bought now, hold guys!

IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:05:55 PM

I absolutely agree with the opinion of the majority. Guys without panic, do not sell! Bitcoin is that investment that you must buy and forget about it for a few years, and there will be either a complete collapse, or you multiply your investments! In addition, bitcoin is very little and will soon win back its positions, and with it the rest of the coins. Capitalization is growing very fast!
hujanderas

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:22:50 AM

I think Bitcoin is more or less like precious gold. Bitcoin is better than gold. So very confused to explain.
the higher the bitcoin value and the investors who want to hunt are increasing, because to get to a bigger profit.
ukiert

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:18:32 AM

If the bitcoin price goes down then I will buy in a considerable amount for a long-term investment
correctly if the price had come down I'll be makin bitcoin purchased many important focus of raising capital now, I'll be able to invest in
long term so should spirit
Rhesie

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:49:36 AM

If bitcoins value decreases I will buy more and I will hold it until the price will rise again to avoid losing my money.
rurubot

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:00:17 PM

If that thing happens, you have to play smarter. For others once the bitcoin decreases, they see it as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin. Because they believe that it will rise again. But that is a risky game. And that's what makes it more interesting. As for me, i will do the same becaue if bitcoin decreases its price, the chance of rising it again is very high. That is just my speculation.

(ಥ_ಥ) I AM STILL (ಥ_ಥ)
 (´・ω・`)LOOKING FOR( ˘•ω•˘ )
d(=^・ω・^=)b RIGHT BOUNTYd(=^・ω・^=)b
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:05:26 PM

You can switch to good alts than sell to btc whan btc price will start to rise one time again
So many good alts are experiencing huge sell off,it is kind of opportunity

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:14:48 PM

now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
the experience of hard fork this august 1 give bitcoin atleast drop by 70% in price and so many users,investor,like your business related to crypto you will experience shock and so scary in that time.I think do a invest or sell your bitcoin is the option but if you sell your coins in that time you will lose it by half and if you do invest in that time,i think you will scared also to try that because the price is continue to go down,I do invest in that time like 0.005 and i'm luck this september bitcoin grow by 130% so my invest probit by double so i recommend to take risk

Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:17:39 PM

Bitcoin WILL decrease at some point as soon as some whale decides to take some serious profit. What do do? After it decreases you can only hodl.
Karen23

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:37:26 PM

if the bitcoin decreases I will just hold it until it increases its value again to avoid actual losses.  Or I can buy altcoins that has great potential that could gain more profit and lessen the loss of my portfolio or invest in ICOs.  But the price of bitcoin would not decrease just overnight so you can observe the trend if you should convert it to altcoins, convert back to fiat and reinvest again if it decreases.  Just observe it everyday so won't miss anything big.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:50:48 PM

What to do if bitcoin is decreasing I think the greatest way that my friend said to me is keep it HOLDING then wait if bitcoin increase it's price that's should I take it to cash and spend.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
kevindeangelis

Activity: 448
Merit: 130

3D-Printing goes Blockchain!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:55:08 PM

Hodl. Haha but i don't think it's gonna happen in the next 2-3 months at least. If btc decreases i'm sure that it'll come back more valuable than it is before. So the  key is being patient.

pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 12:27:32 AM

my option, hold or exchange/ trade with other coins.
hold, is mean i wil wait until price go up. second option is exchange, this is more possible than hold, some altcoins, increase their price when bitcoin price decrease.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Darwin123

Activity: 124

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:43:34 AM

Hold until bitcoin going to increase back again so the investor not lose to there invests in bitcoin. but i think bitcoin is not going to be decreases because the investors not stop to invest in bitcoin so the bitcoin is grow and grow and grow. but if the investors are going to stop invest in bitcoin i think thats the time bitcoin will be decrease.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: