Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:30:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018  (Read 251500 times)
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:17:29 AM

Hi devs, I understand hard cap acorn is 100kk $, while the soft cap - 5kk $, what is expressed in this difference? If you reach soft cap will you return money to investors?

100kk is too big hardcap. 5кк is a minimum requirement. After collecting the figure of 5 million, the project will be considered conditional. This is enough for initial development.
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:27:35 AM

Hi devs, I understand hard cap acorn is 100kk $, while the soft cap - 5kk $, what is expressed in this difference? If you reach soft cap will you return money to investors?

100kk is too big hardcap. 5кк is a minimum requirement. After collecting the figure of 5 million, the project will be considered conditional. This is enough for initial development.
I also wonder why such a big difference between the soft cap and hard cap. That is, in order for the project to begin its implementation of enough $ 5 million, for what then so much a huge amount of $ 100 million?
Toltekayotl

Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:06:52 AM

We’ll allow legal and non-harmful projects, irregardless of category to crowdfund for free. Acorn works as well for community projects as it does for huge consumer products. We don't shut you out because you're a local business.

Tell me about what legal problems you are talking about? Can you help with project registration from Ukraine or Mexico? I understand correctly?
jannerman

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:01:37 PM

I also wonder why such a big difference between the soft cap and hard cap. That is, in order for the project to begin its implementation of enough $ 5 million, for what then so much a huge amount of $ 100 million?

Our target is $50M USD but we have a stretch target of $100M USD, we realise these are large figures to be discussing to give some context though, Indiegogo raised $56m so far and they're not as regionally-accessible as us, were much earlier into the market and they're far from free. Raising through an ICO is not iterative like private equity funding, there are no further rounds. To make a platform that's free, truly global and competitive we need things like the project incentive fund, a larger development budget and a bigger outreach team as well as other costs to be functional in every market. It's a big undertaking.
jannerman

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:29:00 PM

Check our our latest advert...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sOpCStVP3Q
appraiser

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:34:35 PM

Excellent video with an unexpected ending )))
jannerman

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:53:24 PM

Excellent video with an unexpected ending )))

Plenty more to come, glad you enjoyed!  Grin
consigliere

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:06:23 PM

LoL, to tell you the truth I didn't get the idea of this promo, especially the last scene when a person was disturbed  Grin How is this connected to the Acorn concept? Smiley
artkor

Activity: 206
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:17:24 PM

When can expect the appearance of tokens in Bancor network? I seem to have seen information that Acorn is negotiating about this.
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:51:07 PM

Hello,
Acorn Collective has been added to TrackICO (link: https://www.trackico.io/ico/acorn-collective).
Feel free to contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact if you have any questions.
take my congratulations) 4.8 rating is not bad! But why is not 5 points? It's all due to a not enough number of Milestones?
Because only for this point is not scored the maximum like
Yes it simply due to the milestones, as the project moves forward over the enxt few months we should see that rating go from 4.8 to 5.0!  Meanwhile, we have a comprehensive technical paper which outlines our approach. This paper has been reviewed by our advisor, David Ives, who is the ex-CTO of Crowd Cube, one of the world’s largest equity crowdfunding platforms.

I also found the rating of your project on icobench: https://icobench.com/ico/acorn-collective. He deserves respect because not so many ico projects get such a rating
ICO PROFILE 4.8
TEAM 4.5
VISION 4.1
PRODUCT 3.5
13 expert ratings

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
Cryptobudgie

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:41:23 PM

Interesting project. Really not sure that there is real demand. Crowdfunding theme is not new, the required infrastructure is already there.

Hi, Crowdfunding is growing year on year and the World Bank estimates it will be worth as much as $1 Trillion USD by 2025. There are existing platforms such as Kickstarter & Indiegogo but these exclude many countries in the developing world, charge high fees for use and payments and only accept a small number of projects. Our platform will be accessible in any country, will accept almost any legal project and will be completely free to use. The existing platforms have shown the model works, we are simply improving upon that in a rapidly expanding market.

You write that your platform will be available in any country, but your site is currently only in English. Do you plan to translate into Chinese, Russian, Korean?

Absolutely, part of making our project a truly global platform is the ability to operate effectively on a local level this means not just translations but also making sure the platform is adjusted to be operate with local customs and regulations. In the short term we will be producing translation for the website and key documents , in the medium to long term we will be implementing all aspects of translations and localisation into the platform.

Interesting project. Really not sure that there is real demand. Crowdfunding theme is not new, the required infrastructure is already there.

Hi, Crowdfunding is growing year on year and the World Bank estimates it will be worth as much as $1 Trillion USD by 2025. There are existing platforms such as Kickstarter & Indiegogo but these exclude many countries in the developing world, charge high fees for use and payments and only accept a small number of projects. Our platform will be accessible in any country, will accept almost any legal project and will be completely free to use. The existing platforms have shown the model works, we are simply improving upon that in a rapidly expanding market.

You write that your platform will be available in any country, but your site is currently only in English. Do you plan to translate into Chinese, Russian, Korean?
I also wonder about county coverage of your project but not in translation terms but in collaboration and establishing business ones. What is your near market region aims? Thank you.

Part of the localisation mentioned above involves us working closely with accelerators around the world to establish local connections and a pipeline of projects from this. We've spoken with accelerators in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Zambia and Mexico to name a few. We intend to grow a network of accelerators to help tackle issues around crowdfunding and to ensure the platform is adopted quickly in these regions.

Hi folks, sorry for the late responses, the pre-sale starts in 4 days so as you can imagine we've been pretty busy, thanks for your patience.

https://i.imgur.com/xTuQDgz.png

Cryptobudgie, please tell where in this scheme investors of crowdfunding projects?
Do I understand correctly from WP that will be invest can only holders of OAK-tokens?

If you look in the top right of the diagram you will see the project investors referred to as backers. You are correct projects can only be backed with OAK tokens.

I also wonder about county coverage of your project but not in translation terms but in collaboration and establishing business ones. What is your near market region aims? Thank you.
I Think that Acorn should pay more attention to the East with its progress in ICO and blockchain spheres.

We are very keen to have a presence in the east, we will be attending an event in Singapore in February that we will also hopefully be speaking at and one of our advisors Desmond Marshall is based in Hong Kong and assists us with relations there. We also aim to have an increasing impact across the east as a whole as it is a very exciting area for blockchain projects.

So the difference from the usual market is only in the amount of commission? I understand that there will be free access and openness, but in my opinion it's not always a plus for consumers.

Aside from the fact that our platform is completely free, available in any un sanctioned country and accepting or nearly any legal project we also have project backer insurance, the Acorn Marketplace, our project incentive fund to match the raises of early users of our platform and our affiliate rewards system to set us apart from exsiting platforms.

Also while I can understand that some people may view free access and openness as a bad thing the entrepreneurs in countries that are currently ignored or who's projects aren't "cool" enough for existing platforms certainly don't!

That is ok. I`m new in crypto and this forum and see that projects need protect their bounty campaigns. Balance between marketing and  investors interests  Smiley

Thanks for understanding Bujuman

LoL, to tell you the truth I didn't get the idea of this promo, especially the last scene when a person was disturbed  Grin How is this connected to the Acorn concept? Smiley

Whilst our vision of bringing crowdfunding to everyone around the world is a serious one, we are also keen to show the we are human and have a humourous side so this advert is meant to show that while you can fund almost any project on our platform that doesn't mean you should as they can have unexpected consequences!

When can expect the appearance of tokens in Bancor network? I seem to have seen information that Acorn is negotiating about this.

We will be partnering with Bancor to ensure immediate token liquidty upon the completion of our ICO.

Toltekayotl

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:13:42 PM

On the site icoreward it is written that the bounties will be paid in the ACO tokens. But your site says about the OAK tokens. Are these different tokens? how do they differ from each other?
jannerman

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:57:10 PM

On the site icoreward it is written that the bounties will be paid in the ACO tokens. But your site says about the OAK tokens. Are these different tokens? how do they differ from each other?

IcoReward needs updating, the token name was changed after another ACO token was discovered.
jannerman

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:10:03 AM

'The Acorn Collective - Cracking Open Crowdfunding' by Anthony Scarpulla

https://ccinews.net/acorn-collective-cracking-open-crowdfunding/
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:10:47 AM

Acorn Collective is in "Hot and trending ICOs" list on ICObench.com . It`s rating 4.2. And Acorn collective starts pretty soon in contrast to the other three  ICOs from this list.

Acorn is the Hotest and nearest ICOs of 2018. - https://icobench.com/  Cool
Trader-master

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:05:32 AM

What benefits will I get if I buy the tokens from the start of the sales?

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:37:42 AM

Acorn Collective is in "Hot and trending ICOs" list on ICObench.com . It`s rating 4.2. And Acorn collective starts pretty soon in contrast to the other three  ICOs from this list.

a good evaluation of the project considering he is just starting to realize itself. Presale starts soon, what do you think about this?
Toltekayotl

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:24:44 AM

a good evaluation of the project considering he is just starting to realize itself. Presale starts soon, what do you think about this?
Yes an excellent result, I believe that this is one of the best projects in 2018. I plan to participate in the pre-sale, because there is a good bonus. And besides, I want a reward for bounty.  Wink
storfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:48:58 AM

Democratizing access to funding, this is a very promising target, of course with very good planning.Looks promosing of this KICKSTARTER project where do you have a plan to put on exchanges after the ico is done?
BeenieMan

Activity: 161

ProximaX

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:19:19 AM

Acorn  collective has good activity in telegram chat. There is about 1,6 k people of potential investors. I take a lot of info from there. Also less than three days left before pre-sale starts, so how many people already in whitelist?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: