Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:38:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018  (Read 251500 times)
wleslie

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 04:53:10 PM

I believe this project has potential since crowdfunding is on the spot at the moment.
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:14:43 PM

Guys any private investors? only 1.7 kk raised so far?
Presale has just begun, the ICO stage is yet to come. Acorn has collected over 1.7 kk $ in just a few days, which is a great result. I am sure softcap will be reached soon

If softcap has been achieved in a short time, usually for hardcap will take a long time.
I think the speed of raising funds and reaching the minimum and maximum milestones of fundraising is a multifactorial event. It can be influenced by the state of the crypton and the time of year, the presence of simultaneously passing large ICOs.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:24:23 PM

I believe this project has potential since crowdfunding is on the spot at the moment.

yeah, especially for blockchain sphere, highly demanded and actual.
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:33:26 PM

On hacked.com came a fresh review of Acorn, in which the author brought all the arguments for and against:
"
Risks
No product yet. The MVP platform won’t be available until Q2 or Q3 of 2018. Even though the team states they have ventures ready to use it, it’s unclear how legitimate they are and whether they’ll value what the team produces. (-4)
Inexperienced team. The founders don’t have crowdfunding or blockchain experience – the two things the platform revolves around. (-3)
Risky revenue model. A major part of their mid-term revenue strategy is in the Project Incentive Fund and Operations Fund. Banking on a 5%-10% annual return for the Operations Fund is foolish. The Project Incentive Fund is great to get those first users on the platform, but it’s not certain that they’ll stay once the incentives are gone. (-3)

Growth Potential
Good advisor support. The company has a large group of advisors with the skills to help fill the gaps of the management team. (+3)
Untapped market. Acorn is clearly targeting a market that’s vastly underserved. Using this strategy, they could enter the crowdfunding space without having to compete against the big guys. (+6)
Multiple revenue streams. The team seems to be utilizing a “shotgun approach” for their revenue. Testing out different strategies could work well in the beginning and allow them to focus on the most profitable ones as they grow. (+5)

Disposition

Acorn scores +4 out of 10. The platform brings a few novel ideas to the crowdfunding space but their good intentions could be their downfall. It’s rare that you see a company that doesn’t have profit as a primary motive succeed. I’m not saying that it’s not possible – just rare.

The project may have a better chance of success if they narrow in their focus in both their overall company mission and the revenue model they use to get there."

Very strict evaluation. Maybe well-deserved. After all, Acorn is just beginning its journey. As stressed hacked, Acorn has an excellent team and good advisers - and this is the core of the whole project.

Given the fact that hacked.com doesn't advertise projects and doesn't receive money from ICO teams, but does reviews on a paid subscription, I don't consider that 4 isn't a low score. You just need to know that 6/10 is the maximum score which they put for only some projects. A 4/10 is a very good score for their internal ranking system. Even 1/10 is a positive assessment for them, because a huge number of projects receive negative assessments.
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:41:22 PM

There are approximately three types of projects that automatically deserve my attention to them: 1) These are financial projects - they are understandable, the technology provides transparency, if everything is clear with the road map and the team - you can safely invest; 2) This is a map - why cards? Because with so many owners of crypto currency - they all need; 3) These are projects like Acorn - because they themselves contain a lot of other projects.

appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:42:50 PM

There are approximately three types of projects that automatically deserve my attention to them: 1) These are financial projects - they are understandable, the technology provides transparency, if everything is clear with the road map and the team - you can safely invest; 2) This is a map - why cards? Because with so many owners of crypto currency - they all need; 3) These are projects like Acorn - because they themselves contain a lot of other projects.

probably new blockchains and technical protocols?  have Youseen, already advertised blockchain 4.0.

Coindest

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:22:50 PM

Presale has just begun, the ICO stage is yet to come. Acorn has collected over 1.7 kk $ in just a few days, which is a great result. I am sure softcap will be reached soon
If softcap has been achieved in a short time, usually for hardcap will take a long time.
I suppose that the collection of fee going is in the ethereum and the price etherium is not fixed therefore if by the end of ICO the ethereum will increase in x2-x3 then the number of tokens sold will increase. 2000 ETH already collected
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:02:03 AM

I suppose that the collection of fee going is in the ethereum and the price etherium is not fixed therefore if by the end of ICO the ethereum will increase in x2-x3 then the number of tokens sold will increase. 2000 ETH already collected

Such a fanny math. How they will increase the number of tokens that already have been sold?  Grin
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:10:00 AM

I would add to your list projects related to medicine, exchanges, advertising, and projects that create their own network of blockchain and smart-contracts.
Zet-cripto

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:54:42 AM

I would add to your list projects related to medicine, exchanges, advertising, and projects that create their own network of blockchain and smart-contracts.
Good list. I can say that unconsciously I also prefer such ideas) Now I have read and understood that these are the ones that attract my attention . Why? It's simple. Such projects definitely have great potential for growth and broad prospects for application Wink
BeenieMan

Activity: 161

ProximaX

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:38:58 AM

Projects that create their own  blockchain or new platforms, for startups are good for long term. Exchanges and wallets are always profitable in a middle term. Any hype good for short term.
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:10:12 AM

Such a fanny math. How they will increase the number of tokens that already have been sold?  Grin

That really sounds ridiculous. I think he meant that with the growth of ethereum and the achievement of hardcap, sales will be stopped and, accordingly, some tokens will not be sold. But this is the usual logic
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:16:52 AM

If I understand correctly, the commerce of the project will go as the number of participating projects (collectors) and donors increases. The whole question is that I do not fully understand - is it really necessary to bring the main profit to the project with tokens? (with the growth of the project and participants - the growth of the tokens should not make us wait.  Cool

goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:18:14 PM

If I understand correctly, the commerce of the project will go as the number of participating projects (collectors) and donors increases. The whole question is that I do not fully understand - is it really necessary to bring the main profit to the project with tokens? (with the growth of the project and participants - the growth of the tokens should not make us wait.  Cool
I think Acorn is middle term investing.  By the way who knows what project will start their crodfaunding on Acorn platforrm first? And when it will be?
appraiser

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:48:02 PM

I think Acorn is middle term investing.  By the way who knows what project will start their crodfaunding on Acorn platforrm first? And when it will be?

I would have thought more about the long term of investment.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:17:13 PM

Same for me, as pre sale ICO investor I am going to HODL for at least one year. I think such approach should be applied to all solid projects like Acorn.
artkor

Activity: 206
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:36:14 PM

Look in the starting message after the words "Hard Cap" in italics it's written: "Exact OAK vs ETH rate will only be fixed on ICO begin, in order to protect our intended USD raise target."
r95222

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:29:19 PM

Same for me, as pre sale ICO investor I am going to HODL for at least one year. I think such approach should be applied to all solid projects like Acorn.
Such projects as Acorn are good (even excellent) for long-term. Good market, team, advisors. After MVP we will see that whales interest will grow. Now as at many reviews too few trust but for us as long-term investors it's more interesting with some risk of course.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:37:44 PM

I doubt that for today there is such information and an agreement with any project. Probably need to wait until the end of the ICO
saltox

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:13:45 PM

Crowdfunding will be a huge asset, its real world use case has proven to be 100% effective, excited to see the success of this particular one!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: