Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:07:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018  (Read 251500 times)
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:42:48 PM

50 mln worries me a little
the project has collected 5 million will do only some basic small things to develop in a certain region and the next level is already 50 million
it is difficult to achieve
Well, I believe in success
And for what the project collect 50kk $? I would be glad if Acorn had not collected more than 10kk, since there would be fewer tokens released. Accordingly, the price of the token may increase
before I also did not understand why the project need so much money? A year ago $ 10kk would be a normal amount but now it is very small because all exchanges for listing require huge amounts. All other services also rised in price
It should also be borne in mind that in order for Acorn to become a really large site for crowdfunding, it needs 35-65 million tokens which are declared in WP. If there are will a lot of projects and there are will a lot of participants, then tokens should be enough for everyone. This is the primary emission of tokens. If tokens will are not enough, then Acorn will not be able to develop.
Yeah! you are right. Now it is very important to receive the maximum amount in order to develop in the future with the maximum speed. Collected several million will not give a kick for rapid development the project

If the project is a promising and good product, then there will be no problems to get to the  exchange.
Now the market is not in the best condition. This factor affects investments in projects. Given this situation on the market, I want to say that Acorn has achieved great results!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:08:41 PM

The guys are starting to get involved in marketing, it's tangible! I like the course of action of this project. They keep up with the times

https://twitter.com/AcoCollective/status/973233714766499840
jannerman

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:37:49 PM

50 mln worries me a little
the project has collected 5 million will do only some basic small things to develop in a certain region and the next level is already 50 million
it is difficult to achieve
Well, I believe in success
And for what the project collect 50kk $? I would be glad if Acorn had not collected more than 10kk, since there would be fewer tokens released. Accordingly, the price of the token may increase
before I also did not understand why the project need so much money? A year ago $ 10kk would be a normal amount but now it is very small because all exchanges for listing require huge amounts. All other services also rised in price
It should also be borne in mind that in order for Acorn to become a really large site for crowdfunding, it needs 35-65 million tokens which are declared in WP. If there are will a lot of projects and there are will a lot of participants, then tokens should be enough for everyone. This is the primary emission of tokens. If tokens will are not enough, then Acorn will not be able to develop.
Yeah! you are right. Now it is very important to receive the maximum amount in order to develop in the future with the maximum speed. Collected several million will not give a kick for rapid development the project

If the project is a promising and good product, then there will be no problems to get to the  exchange.
Now the market is not in the best condition. This factor affects investments in projects. Given this situation on the market, I want to say that Acorn has achieved great results!

You're right there! Considering what happened to the market in the first week of the Pre-Sale (Huge crash) we did a pretty good job to sell it out we think!

Thanks for the kind words renault18turbo  Grin
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:06:52 PM

The guys are starting to get involved in marketing, it's tangible! I like the course of action of this project. They keep up with the times

Beautiful video

But from it it is not clear what exactly is being discussed - it is desirable to write a good article on a medium or steemit.
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:22:54 PM

I completely agree with the above about the fact that the stock exchange does not matter when the project is stable, dynamic and the product is good. Exchanges will be lined up) - By the way, does this happen at all? Smiley I'm interested even more as an observer that will be with the project the next 5 years. Given the speed of change and the growth in the number of projects in different areas - I think it will be a terrific sight! Smiley

Gamerholic

Activity: 843
Merit: 255

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:00:40 PM

I see a great perspective on this project and I really respect its organizers, founders and the team for their work - because they do it not for themselves, but for others! Others will get the opportunity that they did not have before, and someone might not have had it at all! Think only how much for someone it may be important, maybe the old problem, some dump, will get off - they will collect money and be ready! Magic! Smiley Grin

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                                    ███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███                           ██          ██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
USB-S

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

In XEM we trust

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:26:51 PM

Devs, do you have any simple guide about "How to start with Acorn Collective?" It will be helpful

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:00:14 PM

it's very cool that the team does not stop at the achieved goals, continues to set new tasks and continue to develop. Marketing is even more important than the released project, so continue in the same direction!

Bujuman

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:00:27 PM

As I see Ed and Ben have a little roadshow. How it goes how people meet you and Acorn Collective?
morgan4140

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:11:30 AM

Devs, do you have any simple guide about "How to start with Acorn Collective?" It will be helpful
Read carefully WP. I think you'll find the answers to many of your questions.  By the time the project will be ready, of course you will be able to read the user manual
jannerman

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:28:24 AM

A great two-page printed piece on us in Entrepreneur Middle East.

https://twitter.com/AcoCollective/status/973504906547093505
jannerman

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:33:26 PM

FRIDAY FORTUNE COMPETITION! - WIN 5000 OAK TOKENS.

Click on the Youtube Video below to find out how!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL4pIoF1xvU
appraiser

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:27:52 PM

Excellent lottery

I'm sure that I'm a lucky guy

but generally it need more promotion.
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:24:12 PM

It sounds very fun and fun! Given the expectations and pace of work and the transparency of the project and its fantastic team - I think the results will not be long in coming! I consider the project as a long-term investment in the future and I am confident that it will repeatedly bring me profit and pleasure! I wish successes follow the process! Wink

The most difficult problem is to get a critical user base on board and therefore have sufficient liquidity pools to really get the crowdfunding off the ground.
I completely agree with You. I'm sure that most people buy tokens for sale on a exchange, hoping that the price will rise. But one of the most important tasks for the team is to offer them a different profitability scheme, in which they will reinvest  tokens in projects on the platform of Acorn. And this task to convince that it's more profitable, but perhaps more long-term.
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:59:58 PM

Good luck for everyone. As i see there are already too much people to participate in the competition  there were earlier fewer participants in your competition than now but I will not give up it is my road to the tokens Cool

skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:44:15 PM

well challenge accepted! How many tokens you reserved for competitions and contests before April`s 2018 end? Grin
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:05:32 AM

It sounds very fun and fun! Given the expectations and pace of work and the transparency of the project and its fantastic team - I think the results will not be long in coming! I consider the project as a long-term investment in the future and I am confident that it will repeatedly bring me profit and pleasure! I wish successes follow the process! Wink

The most difficult problem is to get a critical user base on board and therefore have sufficient liquidity pools to really get the crowdfunding off the ground.
I completely agree with You. I'm sure that most people buy tokens for sale on a exchange, hoping that the price will rise. But one of the most important tasks for the team is to offer them a different profitability scheme, in which they will reinvest  tokens in projects on the platform of Acorn. And this task to convince that it's more profitable, but perhaps more long-term.

Are you hinting at the payment of dividends? Then I will upset you - this action will not please the SEC. For the project access to good exchanges will be closed.
morgan4140

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:57:36 AM

Good luck for everyone. As i see there are already too much people to participate in the competition  there were earlier fewer participants in your competition than now but I will not give up it is my road to the tokens Cool
In vain you are so early to give up. I also just yesterday signed up to participate. It's worth it. Wink
demyan7

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:55:39 AM

I completely agree with You. I'm sure that most people buy tokens for sale on a exchange, hoping that the price will rise. But one of the most important tasks for the team is to offer them a different profitability scheme, in which they will reinvest  tokens in projects on the platform of Acorn. And this task to convince that it's more profitable, but perhaps more long-term.
Why do you think this is important? Yes, everyone wants to buy tokens in order to sell them more expensive, otherwise why to invest?
appraiser

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:10:01 PM

Why do you think this is important? Yes, everyone wants to buy tokens in order to sell them more expensive, otherwise why to invest?

Speculation is not the main purpose of the token. The main purpose of the utility token-use in the ecosystem
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: