Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 10:10:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018  (Read 251510 times)
neowne

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:44:20 PM

it seems to me that the project has a great future. but I would like to know more about your plans. Your road map is too small and uninformative. I advise you to increase it slightly

I agree with you that the roadmap needs to be updated, there is very little information in it - it scares off many investors. I hope the team will hear us.

An extended Roadmap & Website overhaul will be coming in the next few weeks.  Grin
who knows, whether changes were made or not yet?
what trends should be expected?

They haven't been made just yet.

When the changes come they will be huge - You will be very pleased with the work that's gone on at our end.

It's cool, I know for sure in the grandiose improvements.
And in terms of time can specify?
acorn_announcements

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:49:36 PM

Acorn is creating a crowdfunding platform that will be accessible to everyone.

Using blockchain we’re removing the barriers in place by the current leading crowdfunding platforms to facilitate access to funding, and promote social enterprise globally.

We already have a growing pipeline of projects waiting to list on our platform and partnership talks with accelerators in both developed Western countries, as well as in developing ones such as Ghana, Kenya, Pakistan, Brazil, and more.

Read how we’re going to change the face of crowdfunding https://medium.com/@Acorn.Collective/whats-wrong-with-kickstarter-5-ways-our-crowdfunding-platform-will-transform-the-market-1380603494f2
jorschs

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:01:34 PM

Using blockchain we’re removing the barriers in place by the current leading crowdfunding platforms to facilitate access to funding, and promote social enterprise globally.

We already have a growing pipeline of projects waiting to list on our platform and partnership talks with accelerators in both developed Western countries, as well as in developing ones such as Ghana, Kenya, Pakistan, Brazil, and more.

Read how we’re going to change the face of crowdfunding https://medium.com/@Acorn.Collective/whats-wrong-with-kickstarter-5-ways-our-crowdfunding-platform-will-transform-the-market-1380603494f2

Thanks for the info.
I am concerned about the settlement and legalization, so that everything was legal. It says that everything will be according to the standards of the EU and Gibraltar, but there is still much that has not been decided. I hope all the risks are taken into account.
acorn_announcements

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:12:53 PM

Thanks for the info.
I am concerned about the settlement and legalization, so that everything was legal. It says that everything will be according to the standards of the EU and Gibraltar, but there is still much that has not been decided. I hope all the risks are taken into account.

Don't worry we'll be compliant by all local laws. Have a look at the Project Approval Criteria point 1.4.1 in our white paper for more detail Smiley  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1PbmmXatTeAODdsWUl4bmRJOW8/view
Igo doxod

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:52:01 PM

Thanks for the info.

Don't worry we'll be compliant by all local laws. Have a look at the Project Approval Criteria point 1.4.1 in our white paper for more detail Smiley  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1PbmmXatTeAODdsWUl4bmRJOW8/view

Administrators are just great, I'm glad to see this. They respond with lightning speed and draw on the facts with facts! super!
rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:53:36 PM

acorn_announcements

What can You say about the taxation procedure of fees in crypto-currencies on your platform? I mean crowdfunding.
Streets 2.0

Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:19:37 PM

Is there any information on how much the project costs today - what resources have already been allocated for its implementation and launch? I think this information is always useful to investors and potential partners. It is one thing to invest in a fully transparent project with projected results and expectations based on this. I think everyone will enjoy when he shoots! Good should multiply! Smiley

Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:26:55 PM

Guys could you tell me please. On presale 1 OAK cost 0.7 $, on ICO the price is defined as 1.4 $. Is the price of the token tied to the ether?
The project has long tied the price of tokens to the ETH:
pre-sale    1 ETH = 1600 OAK
crowdsale  1 ETH = 800  OAK
With such a huge volatility, it's pointless to consider the price in dollars.
I'm disappointed in the decision. I bought tokens for $ 0.7, and at the ICO stage someone will be able to buy even cheaper If the ETHER continues to depreciate
There is no reason for sadness. In recent days, the prices have stabilized and there is already an increase. I think by the end of April we will see the air for 800-900 $.
I assume that the growth will be stable and long-term, 2-4 months, bitcoin up to 15-25k.
but this is all, of course, desires,
Let's see how it will be in reality.
I also don't see any reason for worry. More recently I remember how the etherium cost less than $100, now it costs $500 if the progression continues then soon ETH will cost $2500. What do you say to this?
I'm sure that restoration has already begun. You just need to relax and watch the plus)))
I really hope that you're right but while bitcoin doesn't break through the resistance line of $10,600 it's too early to talk about changing the trend to ToTheMoon but today's day gives hope that this will happen

Gamerholic

Activity: 843
Merit: 255

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:48:15 PM

Personally, I'm tired of following the bitcoin and other crypto currency because it's too unstable. It becomes clear that if you come to invest in crypto projects, then it is worth the patience, because if you have an impatient character - you do not even need to pop here. The project is beautiful in its essence and plans. I really like that the team will not take money from projects located on the platform. I think the future behind digital communism to which in fact now globally leads blockchain. It means it's time to think about investment, there is still time to "find" free money)))  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                                    ███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███                           ██          ██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:13:34 PM

There somebody talked about a competition of T-shirts or baseballcaps. Are these just ideas? Or is there any official information?
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:27:47 PM

Accidentally caught on the network is a fresh article on the project. Acorn Collective Sets Forth to Democratize Crowdfunding

Available at the link - https://cryptovest.com/news/acorn-collective-sets-forth-to-democratize-crowdfunding/
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:55:19 PM

I'm sure that restoration has already begun. You just need to relax and watch the plus)))
There is no restoration or decline in crypto. Just sometimes whales wnat to buy it and sometimes they want to sell...
Alterberg

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:58:32 PM

Will OAK locks be blocked during the ICO? If they are transferred, early investors can sell them below the crowdsale price - it will be very sad.
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:01:52 AM

Your article says:
The biggest problem is access, for example, many parts of the world can’t currently access major platforms like Kickstarter, which only accept 22 countries worldwide (mostly developed)

Why developing countries do not have access to crowdfunding? How are you going to solve this problem?
Klater1901

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:21:45 AM

Personally, I'm tired of following the bitcoin and other crypto currency because it's too unstable. It becomes clear that if you come to invest in crypto projects, then it is worth the patience, because if you have an impatient character - you do not even need to pop here. The project is beautiful in its essence and plans. I really like that the team will not take money from projects located on the platform. I think the future behind digital communism to which in fact now globally leads blockchain. It means it's time to think about investment, there is still time to "find" free money)))  Grin
In this there is the share of truth. Bitcoin and the rest are too volatile. 10% in day at all rate. To navigate in such conditions is extremely difficult.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:50:23 AM

Guys could you tell me please. On presale 1 OAK cost 0.7 $, on ICO the price is defined as 1.4 $. Is the price of the token tied to the ether?
The project has long tied the price of tokens to the ETH:

pre-sale    1 ETH = 1600 OAK
crowdsale  1 ETH = 800  OAK

With such a huge volatility, it's pointless to consider the price in dollars.
I'm disappointed in the decision. I bought tokens for $ 0.7, and at the ICO stage someone will be able to buy even cheaper If the ETHER continues to depreciate
So this is normal. Soon you will see how others buy much more expensive, because the market is not stable, now the bottom, ahead growth.
Yes, now I see this picture of the growth of the cryptocurrency market. But not the fact that it will last, we know how volatile our market is.
jorschs

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:20:30 AM

There is no restoration or decline in crypto. Just sometimes whales wnat to buy it and sometimes they want to sell...
It is true, it is also necessary to add that the media is also influencing, but not just on whales, but on everyone who reads a lot))) in fact it tezhe whales manipulate.
Igo doxod

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:31:07 AM

acorn_announcements

What can You say about the taxation procedure of fees in crypto-currencies on your platform? I mean crowdfunding.
I believe this will depend on the jurisdiction. I've previously seen information about Europe and Giblatar, if I'm not mistaken.
acorn_announcements

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:51:04 AM

Is there any information on how much the project costs today - what resources have already been allocated for its implementation and launch? I think this information is always useful to investors and potential partners. It is one thing to invest in a fully transparent project with projected results and expectations based on this. I think everyone will enjoy when he shoots! Good should multiply! Smiley

Hi Streets 2.0, Have a look at our recently published article on Medium https://medium.com/@Acorn.Collective/our-ico-date-announced-7-ways-we-are-going-to-sell-out-our-main-sale-8c849d7e99b1 we aim to be as transparent as possible, you can see a lot about how the business is run on our linkedin profile Smiley
neowne

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:59:21 AM

Hi Streets 2.0, Have a look at our recently published article on Medium https://medium.com/@Acorn.Collective/our-ico-date-announced-7-ways-we-are-going-to-sell-out-our-main-sale-8c849d7e99b1 we aim to be as transparent as possible, you can see a lot about how the business is run on our linkedin profile Smiley

I like how these guys work, an excellent site, quality communication is the key to success!
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: