Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:53:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018  (Read 251509 times)
acorn_announcements

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:24:50 AM

****COMPETITION****

Win 1000 OAK tokens. What would your project idea be?

Comment  your interesting project idea on Acorn's Medium page and follow Acorn on Medium and we will pick our favourite on Wednesday! 

Good luck!
https://medium.com/@Acorn.Collective/what-if-you-could-crowdfund-any-project-9823134c2fbf

#Crowdfunding #CrowdfundingForEveryone #Crypoto #Tokens #GiveAway

Excellent competition! I like creative competitions, but it's a pity that there is not much time. For inspiration needs a little more time.

Don't worry you have a week. Winner chosen on Wednesday 28th!
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:12:12 AM

I think that it does not matter - startups or other projects. All of them need some support, and many of them are waiting for it for a long time. The more worthy projects that will be found on the platform within the framework of the created ecosystem, resources for themselves - this will give a chance to those who have not had it yesterday.

neowne

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:25:02 AM

I think that it does not matter - startups or other projects. All of them need some support, and many of them are waiting for it for a long time. The more worthy projects that will be found on the platform within the framework of the created ecosystem, resources for themselves - this will give a chance to those who have not had it yesterday.

I'm sure that earlier and perhaps now I love having brilliant ideas, they have difficulty in attracting a budget. Here everything will be decided, everyone will have the opportunity to present their project. we wait.
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:49:13 AM

What do you think, what projects for you are direct competitors? I haven't yet met anything similar to your project before
I saw a similar project. Unfortunately I do not remember the name. But there, too, was crowdfunding as the main idea. Not exactly the same project, but if it worked, it would be a competitor. But there was nothing serious. Had all the signs of a Scam. I didn't pay attention to him.
it would be nice if you can remember what kind of project? Because I'm interested in studying all the competitors. Maybe the competitors of the ACORN are much more technically advanced

jannerman

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:17:29 PM

Ed speaking at the World Blockchain Summit in Nairobi.

https://www.facebook.com/TheAcornCollectiveICO/videos/961197884044260/
jorschs

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:46:02 PM

Ed speaking at the World Blockchain Summit in Nairobi.

https://www.facebook.com/TheAcornCollectiveICO/videos/961197884044260/
Well, when there are updates on the project, explanations and answers to questions. The project is becoming more attractive.
thanks administrators.
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:33:34 PM

What do you think, what projects for you are direct competitors? I haven't yet met anything similar to your project before
I saw a similar project. Unfortunately I do not remember the name. But there, too, was crowdfunding as the main idea. Not exactly the same project, but if it worked, it would be a competitor. But there was nothing serious. Had all the signs of a Scam. I didn't pay attention to him.
it would be nice if you can remember what kind of project? Because I'm interested in studying all the competitors. Maybe the competitors of the ACORN are much more technically advanced

I do not think that it's worth discussing competitors here, all the same it's an ocial topic of the announcement. Although I'm sure that the project outperforms its competitors in terms of development
Igo doxod

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:06:30 PM

I do not think that it's worth discussing competitors here, all the same it's an ocial topic of the announcement. Although I'm sure that the project outperforms its competitors in terms of development

I'm 100% sure that this is not a competitor, they do not even remember him.
if there was something interesting - he would remember)
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:09:35 PM

I did not even know that the project created the Acorn Marketplace system. After all, with the help of this new start-ups and entrepreneurs will be able to easily sell their products
Acorn creates a complete ecosystem for the whole process of crowdfunding. But in white paper I did not find, maybe not so carefully looking, will there be advertising support for startups? Maybe we should consider the option of cooperation Acorn with any blockchain project from the advertising sector for advertising and promotion of startups?
Yeah, that's a big plus. Acorn is a unique project carrying a set of all the necessary functions. Against the backdrop of bad news about google, I think it is now what need.
acorn_announcements

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:49:45 PM

What project would you create?

Don't forget our competition on Medium https://medium.com/@Acorn.Collective/what-if-you-could-crowdfund-any-project-9823134c2fbf

morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:16:35 PM

I did not even know that the project created the Acorn Marketplace system. After all, with the help of this new start-ups and entrepreneurs will be able to easily sell their products
Acorn creates a complete ecosystem for the whole process of crowdfunding. But in white paper I did not find, maybe not so carefully looking, will there be advertising support for startups? Maybe we should consider the option of cooperation Acorn with any blockchain project from the advertising sector for advertising and promotion of startups?
Yeah, that's a big plus. Acorn is a unique project carrying a set of all the necessary functions. Against the backdrop of bad news about google, I think it is now what need.
Yes, advertising startups and projects is certainly a high level of development. I wouldn't be surprised if Acorn announces its own blockchain in the near future.
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:53:29 PM

Hmm .. But in fact, I really can not remember the competitors for Acorn.

By the way, it seems I have an idea for the contest!

It will be a very good project that will help various projects to raise funds to realize their ideas. And most importantly, it will be an ecosystem with own token and...  Roll Eyes  Oh, it seems that something like this I've already seen in this thread ..  Wink
Igo doxod

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:16:43 PM

how about this idea - to create a certain rating (by voting) for the most interesting projects? I am confident that this will reflect the interest of the society and attract investors' attention.
appraiser

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:14:08 PM

how about this idea - to create a certain rating (by voting) for the most interesting projects? I am confident that this will reflect the interest of the society and attract investors' attention.

The forum even has this option, create a topic with voting. This is in additional option, but only at the start of the topic
Gamerholic

Activity: 843
Merit: 255

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:27:53 PM

I think it would be quite logical at some stage to become a partly an investment company with a venture specialization. With such a database of projects - it remains only to assess them at the expert level and understand where it is worth investing the company's resources. I think this will give an excellent effect and strengthen the position in all respects.  Wink

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                                    ███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███                           ██          ██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:57:19 PM

I'm 100% sure that this is not a competitor, they do not even remember him.
if there was something interesting - he would remember)
Yeah.I think you're right I don't need to pay attention to the project that no one remembers. But if someone knows a project that can compete with the ACORN then let me know

Toltekayotl

Merit: 103

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:18:33 PM

I found a selection of projects on this forum. But it seems to me that almost all the projects on the list do not work on the blockchain.

Kickstarter.
Indiegogo.
Patreon.
GoFundMe.
Crowdrise.
PledgeMusic.
Razoo.
RocketHub.
Crowdfunder.
Give.
Charitable.
Lending Club.
AngelList.
Ulule.
Funding Circle.
Seed&Spark.
Crowdcube.
GoGetFunding.
Fundable.
Kiva.
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:11:49 PM

I found a selection of projects on this forum. But it seems to me that almost all the projects on the list do not work on the blockchain.

Kickstarter.
Indiegogo.
Patreon.
GoFundMe.
Crowdrise.
PledgeMusic.
Razoo.
RocketHub.
Crowdfunder.
Give.
Charitable.
Lending Club.
AngelList.
Ulule.
Funding Circle.
Seed&Spark.
Crowdcube.
GoGetFunding.
Fundable.
Kiva.
Such a huge list of Acorn Collectives competitors! I never heard about most part of those projects and have no time or desire to learn more Grin
Toltekayotl

Merit: 103

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:21:19 AM

Kickstarter.
Indiegogo.
Patreon.
GoFundMe.
Crowdrise.
PledgeMusic.
Razoo.
RocketHub.
Crowdfunder.
Give.
Charitable.
Lending Club.
AngelList.
Ulule.
Funding Circle.
Seed&Spark.
Crowdcube.
GoGetFunding.
Fundable.
Kiva.
Such a huge list of Acorn Collectives competitors! I never heard about most part of those projects and have no time or desire to learn more Grin

They are not competitors for Acorn Collectiv. As far as I know these projects do not use blockchain, they only work in a few countries and have large commissions.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:58:44 AM

Kickstarter.
Indiegogo.
Patreon.
GoFundMe.
Crowdrise.
PledgeMusic.
Razoo.
RocketHub.
Crowdfunder.
Give.
Charitable.
Lending Club.
AngelList.
Ulule.
Funding Circle.
Seed&Spark.
Crowdcube.
GoGetFunding.
Fundable.
Kiva.

They are not competitors for Acorn Collectiv. As far as I know these projects do not use blockchain, they only work in a few countries and have large commissions.
I agree with you. They are not competitors for the reason that they do not serve small start-UPS and projects (which do not have sufficient funding)

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: