Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:35:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38105 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:13:42 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 02:40:14 AM by vivavivu

Saifu is one of a good project exist here in the world of crypto currency. The characteristics that Saifu have is very practical and is the very necessary thing that a certain project have. Saifu is Secure, Regulated, and is Easy. With an ease of using this project more people will become more glad to use this and it is a great thing. Hopefully more people will invest here in Saifu.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:14:37 AM

We are not having safety at least for one account in our advanced digital system even we have lot of authentications but does Saifu had such advanced authentications and safety keys in its platform is the point.

Saifu features are really advance and their technology can surely keep safe of all our accounts. But for now, let's support the project and help the ico to become successful.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:18:57 AM

Hi! How can we trust your project? Are there any licenses?
Hello Smiley  Saifu is a fully regulated financial institution – and that means we do more to help protect customers’ money and deliver a service that customers can depend on. Because we hold licences from the Czech National Bank (CNB), we have to comply with some very rigorous rules and procedures.

Good. I want to know more details
They are a great team of expert members which have got great concept to build ahead in the future and earn good profits from it. They are building very secure platform for sharing and storing cryptocurrency in safe and secure way.
Absoulutely, they know what they are doing and they give their best. The concept is very creative and useful. Security is surely their number one priority which is why i personally like it soo much.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:07:25 AM

One purse for all coins is a worthy prospect, but this is in view of the already existing coins, and what about the new coins? They will appear in the purse? Will there be updates?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:13:17 AM

I hope this project will have a bounty campaign because it will surely help the project to gain more popularity and ofcourse to attract many followers to join this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:06:13 AM

We are not having safety at least for one account in our advanced digital system even we have lot of authentications but does Saifu had such advanced authentications and safety keys in its platform is the point.

Saifu features are really advance and their technology can surely keep safe of all our accounts. But for now, let's support the project and help the ico to become successful.

For my opinion, they will need also to improve their securities from well-known hackers that can potentially steal the funds from the investors.

hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:17:50 AM

They main purpose of saifu is to safely store clients digital assets anonymously using thier platform. They have a very simple platform that anyone even a not so technical person can handle.

Allow me to correct your misunderstanding. Siafu is not a platform to store digital assets anonymously, it's a fully regulated financial institution and they have a licenses from the Czech National Bank which means you have to provide necessary information and go through KYC.

So Saifu is centralized ? You can't have a wallet or use the platform without giving a KYC ? If that's the case then I'm not really sure if that's the best option people will choose to use when dealing with cryptocurrencies ,because there are so many people who hate giving their identity to every platform on the internet.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:25:29 AM

That's why Saifu should be able to address all security issues first regarding handling cryptocurrency account. There has been a lot of hacking in the past years, did they already learn from them? People will be skeptical about this project if they don't how secure the account will be.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:44:28 AM

The developer on the 19, 20 page of white paper you have errors.
And I have a question, why did you choose the Czech Republic? I have not heard of this country as a country with a great tradition of banks or good laws for crypt.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:12:49 PM

Definitely a worthy one and a great one. One thing I am certain with is that the team is going to be reliable as they obviously have some experiences and a lot of achievement. Also, as long as they can get my money protected, and I can always depend on them, then I am fine, irrespective of being regulated as a result of the license from CNB, but that to me is even a plus.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:55:01 PM

One purse for all coins is a worthy prospect, but this is in view of the already existing coins, and what about the new coins? They will appear in the purse? Will there be updates?

I am sure there will be updates about new coins, for now let's all see what will be the outcome of this project. For sure many people will be interested to try this project.

ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:17:48 PM

Is it possible to add a feature where we can also convert our fiats to crpytocurrencies that is in this platform? it would act as a wallet and also like an exchange?
I guess it is possible but, it could take a long time before that feature be added to the platform since the wallet itself is not really stable for a standard universal wallet.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:20:47 PM

Why do you even need the ICO in the first place, just do an IPO or something (heck even a kickstarter or crowdfunding will work). You dont even need an ICO
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:23:05 PM

For my opinion, they will need also to improve their securities from well-known hackers that can potentially steal the funds from the investors.
Improving the security needs a lot of analysis and the possibilities just in case if the system is in trouble. Saifu needs to focus on this matter and will also make all possibilities to make their security more secured.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:29:45 PM

I am sure there will be updates about new coins, for now let's all see what will be the outcome of this project. For sure many people will be interested to try this project.
Well, we don't know what will be the outcome of this project since it is I think the first platform that converts directly crypto into fiat. This things makes me curious and I doubt how will this things works.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 03:18:28 PM

To addition of new coins to its already for example showing purse it is always risk, but he can be justified in the future. It is important to suit cкypпyлeзнo to addition, to study coin and to think as she will lead itself in the long term. only after that designers will be able to add coin to their portfolio.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:38:14 PM

Well, we don't know what will be the outcome of this project since it is I think the first platform that converts directly crypto into fiat. This things makes me curious and I doubt how will this things works.
Yeah totally the concept is new, I've really been interested in how this will work. More over that it deals with our money directly so I guess security should be top notch
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:42:54 PM

They main purpose of saifu is to safely store clients digital assets anonymously using thier platform. They have a very simple platform that anyone even a not so technical person can handle.

Allow me to correct your misunderstanding. Siafu is not a platform to store digital assets anonymously, it's a fully regulated financial institution and they have a licenses from the Czech National Bank which means you have to provide necessary information and go through KYC.

So Saifu is centralized ? You can't have a wallet or use the platform without giving a KYC ? If that's the case then I'm not really sure if that's the best option people will choose to use when dealing with cryptocurrencies ,because there are so many people who hate giving their identity to every platform on the internet.
Exactly. If this is the case, then what will be the Saifu's edge compared to other online wallets? There has to be something in it that outshines other existing wallets out there. Though I agree with the KYC since it is mandated in other countries as well.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 04:01:32 PM

that will depend on the wallet to support those coins i think it will be best if they list the coin they will be supporting at first or ask people to make their choices

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:08:52 PM

Is it possible to add a feature where we can also convert our fiats to crpytocurrencies that is in this platform? it would act as a wallet and also like an exchange?
I guess it is possible but, it could take a long time before that feature be added to the platform since the wallet itself is not really stable for a standard universal wallet.
Saifu is one of the interesting projects that I meet. If the team adheres to its strategy, they will be able to rise to a good level and attract many investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: