Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:45:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38100 times)
bpcguy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:17:25 AM

Guys, I'm new to all of this. How to get promocode for Saifu tokensale? Was founders talking about that in AMA?
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shoa (OP)

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:22:37 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 05:15:45 PM by shoa

This is a potentially viable project with great team,if I understood the value proposition very well,is it like a wallet for currencies and cryptos?The trading robot at what time is it going to be applied?Thanks

Our clients will be able to send money to special account and give a certain amount under the management of Saifu Trading Robot. This feature will be added later.

Guys, I'm new to all of this. How to get promocode for Saifu tokensale? Was founders talking about that in AMA?

You're able to get the promo code if you're going to buy big amount of tokens.
Just ask for the promo in our telegram chat.
darth_darth

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:51:10 AM

Strangely, I registered for btt to learn more about the project, but here something the admins didn`t add information about AMA.

I read about AMA in telegram channel and then wached it online. It was amazing! They were telling about really interesting things and I got a lot of answers which I wanted to find out. Shocked

Agreed with that. Really liked the comparison between Saifu and Paypal in telegram chat. I hope they could do their best.
What nonsense! Only the fact that the bot compared Saifu with tPaypal doesn`t say anything  about the project. It is very convenient to write    
compliments. Can you also bot?
Why not? It will be wonderful. Finally, you can withdraw the currency without problems and difficulties. I finally  understood  why all participants should verify KYC
yes, only for me somehow the verification doesn't pass. And it doesn't please me at all
Why don't you write the support team? As far as I've seen, there were same problems. In a chat about this written a lot of users. The team solved that questions
I already sent a letter. To me and have not responded. Look, even here in the branch not everyone is responsible
Alex-Z

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:22:59 PM

Guys, AMA was wonderful. I did not answer all the questions, but I think I can find out already. I'm glad that you take your questions so seriously. I also want to praise the quality of the video. It was perfectly audible and visible. In addition, you have excellent English. When are you planning the next AMA?
Alex-Z

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:31:19 PM

Strangely, I registered for btt to learn more about the project, but here something the admins didn`t add information about AMA.

I read about AMA in telegram channel and then wached it online. It was amazing! They were telling about really interesting things and I got a lot of answers which I wanted to find out. Shocked

Agreed with that. Really liked the comparison between Saifu and Paypal in telegram chat. I hope they could do their best.
What nonsense! Only the fact that the bot compared Saifu with tPaypal doesn`t say anything  about the project. It is very convenient to write    

Seriously, what answer is it? To Be a beta-tester on our project already reward.I probably didnt right  translate the message, but the meaning was exactly this

I'd like to take part in beta because I want to use such a product right now. So yes, I'm agreed with the idea "to be beta-tester is already a reward". And if you aren't interested in the product but only in speculations, I don't want to talk with you at all.

Don't be so nervous. Each of us can doubt. I agree with you on the participation in the betatesting. I'm interested in your opinion and in general here in our thread. Did the team answer all the questions? AMA gave me even more interest in the project. And I want the founders to answer the questions in the telegram more often
I agree with you. Yes, I  am waiting for beta testing now. For a long time, I was looking for something similar for myself. Very pleased with the availability of a license. This is really cool. At the expense of negative messages. Don't react like that. I think we can convince that the project is great. Also, the team works  to dispel any doubts
madcoinfarmer

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:43:02 PM

Unfortunately, due to doubts about the correctness of the implementation of the ICO, I didn't manage to buy tokens. Now the ICO has already begun? To what period will it last?
madcoinfarmer

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:46:45 PM

Seriously, what answer is it? To Be a beta-tester on our project already reward.I probably didnt right  translate the message, but the meaning was exactly this

I'd like to take part in beta because I want to use such a product right now. So yes, I'm agreed with the idea "to be beta-tester is already a reward". And if you aren't interested in the product but only in speculations, I don't want to talk with you at all.

Don't be so nervous. Each of us can doubt. I agree with you on the participation in the betatesting. I'm interested in your opinion and in general here in our thread. Did the team answer all the questions? AMA gave me even more interest in the project. And I want the founders to answer the questions in the telegram more often
I agree with you. Yes, I  am waiting for beta testing now. For a long time, I was looking for something similar for myself. Very pleased with the availability of a license. This is really cool. At the expense of negative messages. Don't react like that. I think we can convince that the project is great. Also, the team works  to dispel any doubts
When will start the beta-testing? What is AMA? Why so many enthusiastic messages?
hattorihan

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:51:53 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 02:32:54 PM by hattorihan

Unfortunately, due to doubts about the correctness of the implementation of the ICO, I didn't manage to buy tokens. Now the ICO has already begun? To what period will it last?
Hey! You can see information about the ICO at http://ico.saifu.ai/.
 Yes, The ICO has already begun! Will last until April 30

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hattorihan

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:56:39 PM

When will start the beta-testing? What is AMA? Why so many enthusiastic messages?
Yesterday there was a video conference with the founders of the project.Saifu.ai AMA Session #SaifuAMA #askSaifu You missed it. But I will help you. You can see the record https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtJGfNS45hM Many questions were answere

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
darth_darth

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:05:39 PM

What nonsense! Only the fact that the bot compared Saifu with tPaypal doesn`t say anything  about the project. It is very convenient to write    

Seriously, what answer is it? To Be a beta-tester on our project already reward.I probably didnt right  translate the message, but the meaning was exactly this

I agree with you. Yes, I  am waiting for beta testing now. For a long time, I was looking for something similar for myself. Very pleased with the availability of a license. This is really cool. At the expense of negative messages. Don't react like that. I think we can convince that the project is great. Also, the team works  to dispel any doubts
Yesterday there was a video conference with the founders of the project.Saifu.ai AMA Session #SaifuAMA #askSaifu You missed it. But I will help you. You can see the record https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtJGfNS45hM Many questions were answere
There is a lot of common question and many common answers. But yes, the teams are good fellows, they could answer not only the prepared answers. Even there were answers from youtube chat . But until I see the beta version in action, most likely I will doubt
Cpt. Africa

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:12:47 PM

Who will support the token?
Alex-Z

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:13:05 PM

What nonsense! Only the fact that the bot compared Saifu with tPaypal doesn`t say anything  about the project. It is very convenient to write    

Seriously, what answer is it? To Be a beta-tester on our project already reward.I probably didnt right  translate the message, but the meaning was exactly this

I agree with you. Yes, I  am waiting for beta testing now. For a long time, I was looking for something similar for myself. Very pleased with the availability of a license. This is really cool. At the expense of negative messages. Don't react like that. I think we can convince that the project is great. Also, the team works  to dispel any doubts
There is a lot of common question and many common answers. But yes, the teams are good fellows, they could answer not only the prepared answers. Even there were answers from youtube chat . But until I see the beta version in action, most likely I will doubt

Dude, how much longer will you be indignant? Do not like the project looking for another. Or write down your doubts and the team will answer your questions. Why speculate here?
madcoinfarmer

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:19:19 PM

Thank you Smiley What is ICOSID? Do you know?
Walked_by

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

Thank you Smiley What is ICOSID? Do you know?
ICOSID is  Saifu's partner. YOu need watch the video record. Really, You will know more about project Smiley
genesiscrypto

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:03:27 PM

HI! Is it possible to read  WP in French? And whether there will be other translations of WP. I would like to know more about your project I read that you are collaborating with Thales.The leader in banking security, speaks volumes.
This is an excellent recommendation for the project. Your site generally looks very cool. Are there any communities?
madcoinfarmer

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:14:03 PM

HI! Is it possible to read  WP in French? And whether there will be other translations of WP. I would like to know more about your project I read that you are collaborating with Thales.The leader in banking security, speaks volumes.
This is an excellent recommendation for the project. Your site generally looks very cool. Are there any communities?
You should join the project telegram chanel . There are several chats. I think support will help you. Here are the transfers of WP yes, I'm interested. I would like to read in Russian.
 I read today the text translation of AMA, which was conducted yesterday. It was cool. The team is doing a great job. Simultaneously translate what they say during the broadcast.
genesiscrypto

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:17:22 PM

Guys, how often do you make posts on Twitter? Does it make sense to follow your project there?  I understand that the latest news can be found in the telegram?
genesiscrypto

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:27:08 PM

HI! Is it possible to read  WP in French? And whether there will be other translations of WP. I would like to know more about your project I read that you are collaborating with Thales.The leader in banking security, speaks volumes.
You should join the project telegram chanel . There are several chats. I think support will help you. Here are the transfers of WP yes, I'm interested. I would like to read in Russian.
 I read today the text translation of AMA, which was conducted yesterday. It was cool. The team is doing a great job. Simultaneously translate what they say during the broadcast.
Oh, Thank you Smiley Yesterday I saw in SM the announcement of AMA and became interested in the project Saifu.Interesting name for the project. While studying WP in English it is difficult to perceive.
There are already many questions. While the main merit for me is the availability of licenses and partnership with Thales.
Have questions on the account of KYC.
darth_darth

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:50:44 PM

Dude, how much longer will you be indignant? Do not like the project looking for another. Or write down your doubts and the team will answer your questions. Why speculate here?
Hey! Why I havent right to express my opinion? I'm in this project like you. And the fact that I express doubt and negativity is normal.  AMA didnt answer my question. There were answers that were already in the chat. All this I read for this didnt have to do AMA
Hitchcock

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:59:58 PM

Hi, community! I want to say AMA session was pretty good! Nice picture, interesting questions, gj! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: