Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:31:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38098 times)
darth_darth

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:58:39 PM

Hi, community! I want to say AMA session was pretty good! Nice picture, interesting questions, gj! Smiley
Hey!Why does everyone write AMA was pretty good? Sad
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
henry_yamomoto

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:04:05 PM

Hi, community! I want to say AMA session was pretty good! Nice picture, interesting questions, gj! Smiley
Why are you so? Yesterday during the broadcast, I asked the questions to the founders. They answered me. Not everything is so bad
darth_darth

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:06:28 PM

Why are you so? Yesterday during the broadcast, I asked the questions to the founders. They answered me. Not everything is so bad
You are lucky. I remember yesterday there were questions during the broadcast, still thought. Really support with fake accounts writes
henry_yamomoto

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:10:05 PM

Yes, it was very interesting. That's just surprised today that the site read the date of the end of the ICO on April 11, and in the chat support wrote on April 30
henry_yamomoto

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:16:40 PM

Securing the users account in a more efficient way can do by this project. This is one of the necessary characteristics of a certain project. Of course I want a project that I will support will make my account on it secure and of course will give me a great opportunity. Hopefully, this project will make much more serious investors.
How right you are. And I'm glad that a smart contract is finally ready. About safety, by the way, they say a lot in the project. I hope my expectations will be justified
darth_darth

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:22:50 PM

Yes, it was very interesting. That's just surprised today that the site read the date of the end of the ICO on April 11, and in the chat support wrote on April 30
That's me too this is very surprising. Of course I remember that yesterday they talked about the delay. The teem don't have time to prepare all the documents for entering the markets. Most likely we are talking about the United States.
But anyway, the fact that everything is working so slowly. The introduction of KYC and wire transwers. I'm not talking about this chat room, I think I'll be blocked right away
henry_yamomoto

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:33:54 PM

That's me too this is very surprising. Of course I remember that yesterday they talked about the delay. The teem don't have time to prepare all the documents for entering the markets. Most likely we are talking about the United States.
But anyway, the fact that everything is working so slowly. The introduction of KYC and wire transwers. I'm not talking about this chat room, I think I'll be blocked right away
I see nothing wrong with extending the term of the ICO. Maybe even better that. The team will have time to send applications for listing on  exchanges.
 wire transfer, I  told with support about it. the discounts will all be for invoice. Also waiting for a response from the compliance. Perhaps already some stage of product testing has begun? I'm not sure, or everything is connected with lawyers. These lawyers .. Grin
Walked_by

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:20:32 PM

You are lucky. I remember yesterday there were questions during the broadcast, still thought. Really support with fake accounts writes
Why don't you write a list of your questions? There are the Saifu team answers on our questions. If you don't like to use telegram, can write a letter Smiley
sheloa

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:28:26 PM

You are lucky. I remember yesterday there were questions during the broadcast, still though. Really support with fake accounts writes
Why don't you write a list of your questions? There is the Saifu team answers to our questions. If you don't like to use telegram, can write a letter Smiley

I think this friend just wants to talk. Not all AMA watched, but I understand the team is going to actively promote the project and we can see the founders at the conference in Tokyo soon?
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:32:52 PM

You are lucky. I remember yesterday there were questions during the broadcast, still though. Really support with fake accounts writes
Why don't you write a list of your questions? There is the Saifu team answers to our questions. If you don't like to use telegram, can write a letter Smiley

I think this friend just wants to talk. Not all AMA watched, but I understand the team is going to actively promote the project and we can see the founders at the conference in Tokyo soon?
Security is one of the top things and characteristics that a certain project should have in their hands. They should have a great potential to encourage a lot more people and serious investors for the community. And this project, SAIFU is having all of this kind of words. This project is really very useful for us. Now we support it, and in the future we will have a convenient platform for work.
sheloa

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:39:06 PM

Securing the users account in a more efficient way can do this project. This is one of the necessary characteristics of a certain project. Of course, I want a project that I will support will make my account on it secure and of course will give me a great opportunity. Hopefully, this project will make much more serious investors.
How right you are. And I'm glad that a smart contract is finally ready. About safety, by the way, they say a lot in the project. I hope my expectations will be justified
As asked to describe the project in three words Easy, Secure, Regulated. Not surprisingly, security is an important component of the project. Especially this significant. If there is already a great interest in the project and beta testing, what can we say after the release? I want to see the listing on exchanges. When will the team announce this news?
darth_darth

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:44:45 PM

Security is one of the top things and characteristics that a certain project should have in their hands. They should have a great potential to encourage a lot more people and serious investors for the community. And this project, SAIFU is having all of this kind of words. This project is really very useful for us. Now we support it, and in the future we will have a convenient platform for work.

Do you support? And who are you? a member of the Saifu team? Why do you write about security? I dont doubt in Thales
sheloa

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:51:03 PM

Yes, this is true. Having such characteristics will make this project very popular, if not the best among similar. Great experience, investment and community support will do everything for success
Hitchcock

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:50:57 AM

interesting project, but too much bonuses in previous presale, now i see it risky invest, because bonus investors can dump price easy after exchange listing Sad
Hitchcock

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:53:38 AM

coz i don't know many projects which doing AMA's. and this were nice for me
Alex-Z

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:57:45 AM

interesting project, but too much bonuses in previous presale, now i see it risky invest, because bonus investors can dump price easy after exchange listing Sad
there were answer in chat, like that kind of investors can't sell their tokens for 6 months
Alex-Z

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:59:11 AM

there were answer in chat, like that kind of investors can't sell their tokens for 6 months
yep, i just checked. 6 month. NP Smiley
Hitchcock

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:03:40 AM

yep, i just checked. 6 month. NP Smiley
nice... i dont want be toxic, this is experience.. but i see this many times, price can drop after exchange listing fast and can be lower than in this phase of ico.
but yeah this project is great and in long term can be great. thx Smiley
Hitchcock

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:08:02 AM

also, can somebody help with choosing wallet for sfu? Undecided
shoa (OP)

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:01:59 AM

also, can somebody help with choosing wallet for sfu? Undecided

Greetings!
You can use any wallet with the support of the ERC20 standard!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: