Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:38:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38107 times)
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:46:02 PM

there are too many newbies here that really did not understand the basics or not willing to understand.  But nevermind - after launching this platform (if this happens) and you all transfer your alts in saifu's ultra high secure wallet platform,  I just want to see all of your face once it get hacked.
You so confidently say that this platform will be hacked. You probably saw a flaw in the platform? So it's better to point out to the developers that it would not be like that!

Well, I don't think so it could be hacked which I'm sure the most important here is the security of each and everyone of us tokens. Hopefully the team may take action on this since they are in development stage.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:48:59 PM

there are too many newbies here that really did not understand the basics or not willing to understand.  But nevermind - after launching this platform (if this happens) and you all transfer your alts in saifu's ultra high secure wallet platform,  I just want to see all of your face once it get hacked.
How can you confirm after launching the platform if we use transfer all our Alts in saifu we will be hacked? We really require to understand your point of view.
Saifu will be much more secure and faster and we can really trust saifu in terms of managing our all currencies/alts in a single wallet without leaking any of the information. This project will indeed have some good investors which will help in the developement of saifu.
Everyone doesn't like a platform to be not secured here in the crypto market. Saifu's platform which really requires a lot of security as it will be an one account for all currencies and cryptocurrencies will be a reliable platform if given enough support from its community.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:39:57 PM

How can you confirm after launching the platform if we use transfer all our Alts in saifu we will be hacked? We really require to understand your point of view.

More or less yes, even the most secure platforms get hacked on a regular basis and SAIFU is barely a kid in the whole wallet game. Way too much risk here
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:44:04 PM

Saifu is a  licensed  global financial platform powered by blockchain and  world-class bankgrade  security  technologies that allows private and corporate clients to  easily  buy, safely store, exchange and pay  with crypto and fiat currencies using debit cards and IBAN accounts.
creeptofarm

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:08:22 PM

I really like this project, seems very interesting!
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:10:31 PM

Saifu will be much more secure and faster and we can really trust saifu in terms of managing our all currencies/alts in a single wallet without leaking any of the information. This project will indeed have some good investors which will help in the developement of saifu.
Yeah with such a huge following I don’t think that the team will compromise of their level of security. Security is a major aspect on which a platform is judged, with growing number of hackers, its becoming a huge concern.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:36:14 PM

Everyone doesn't like a platform to be not secured here in the crypto market. Saifu's platform which really requires a lot of security as it will be an one account for all currencies and cryptocurrencies will be a reliable platform if given enough support from its community.

Obviously, security is the top priority at all on this project which I think it's the best because its involve different token that we have and that token have a certain amount which can give a great amout of profit.
bestcryptoexistence

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:39:22 PM

Wuldn't a system like that expose cryptos to risk?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:51:06 PM

Does american citizens can participate in your ICO?
Most likely yes, as information for the occasion of necessity of passing of the procedure KYC is declared usually about it and write by capital letters for bringing to the attention. So, that I dare to assume USA citizens without problems they will be able to buy tokens.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:22:14 PM

Will those tokens purchased via OTC sales be included in the 25% reserved to founders, team, advisors etc or to the 65% allocated to the ICO?
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:25:46 PM

More or less yes, even the most secure platforms get hacked on a regular basis and SAIFU is barely a kid in the whole wallet game. Way too much risk here
That is right, once it gets hacked then probably our assets will be gone. This is just my speculation about the way that this platform works because if I understand it correctly, our assets will be in one pocket which takes a big risk.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:37:11 PM

That is right, once it gets hacked then probably our assets will be gone. This is just my speculation about the way that this platform works because if I understand it correctly, our assets will be in one pocket which takes a big risk.
I have read similar opinions on this project from many people and I believe this might actually be a problem, earlier I wasn't really thinking about this but now that everybody is talking about it it seems kinda scary.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:26:28 PM

am still puzzled about the support for all cryptocurrency as said by saifu i mean there are new ones almost every month and lets not even talk about the dead ones. Is saifu going to support major crypto or just all altcoins?

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:49:49 PM

am still puzzled about the support for all cryptocurrency as said by saifu i mean there are new ones almost every month and lets not even talk about the dead ones. Is saifu going to support major crypto or just all altcoins?
Yes, have a lot altcoins go to die and i don't want my wallet is the bin. I need clarify about this from Saifu.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:43:30 PM

I think we have the same issue, maybe they might only choose crypto that is already been running for years. This is to prevent tons of load and may caused the platform to crashed in my opinion.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:52:26 PM

I have read similar opinions on this project from many people and I believe this might actually be a problem, earlier I wasn't really thinking about this but now that everybody is talking about it it seems kinda scary.

That's why they have to be transparent with their security features, looking at the team it seems like this will be their first project that handles the account of its users.
masternode

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:56:02 PM

They talk about world-class banking-grade security. Do they even have a world-class security expert on the team? And by the way: a project that aims to raise millions of dollars shouldn't have typos in their announcement.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:06:15 PM

Actually, it's not just about getting hack, your account can get banned and lost all your asset, so Saifu is like for those people that more careful and ready to provide all their info.
For me, It will be good platform to get cash out, but for storing all my assets, no way. so risky.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:43:15 AM

Your project will surely get a lot of investors and supporters because it is unique and I am sure many people will be interested to be part of it! Shocked
Yes, defiantly this platform looks so beneficial as well as transparent. Saifu provides you world class banking service. Also, they built a great platform for keeping currencies with the use of this platform we can store our cryptocurrencies as well as currencies at the same place. That's the reason investors are attracted towards the project.

I just hope that many investors will invest in this project so that saifu will have enough funds to support the developments of this project, also hoping that they will have an active community to support it.
For a long time to come back at this ANN, how much tokens sold out and what is the price and bonus of them at this time?

Yeah, I also want to know the new update and news in how much the ICO had been raised as of now? I'm pretty sure there also people looking forward to it to be updated.
I want to know it too. I've just looked the website and there is no information about how much USD been raised from the ICO.
Even i had a recheck as you said but not found all those information about how much funds raised, they might have hidden those not to make the investors a dis opinion at the initial level may be.

Greetings!
At the moment, a 20% discount on purchases from $ 10,000 and a referral cashback of 5%.
In order to find out the current figures, visit http://ico.saifu.ai/. $17M is invested in pre-ICO from private investors. Here is the actual information on the amount and price:

That is, for today the total amount of fees is more than $22M.
This is great news for those who have not yet managed to invest in this project, but have the desire to take part in this project. We can see that there is interest in the project and maybe we will see the growth of coins in the near future

"At the moment, a 20% discount on purchases from $ 10,000" what does this mean? we can only get 20% discount if we purchase token worth $10k??

Wow good to see they have already raised more than 5 million dollars. Congrats to the effective promotion on the internet saifu team. So what is the predicted price of these token after the ICO?

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:51:49 AM

The idea itself is interesting, I would like to believe that it will be launched, and not just collect money and disappear.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: