Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:27:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38100 times)
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:23:03 PM

Yes, as for me i really appreciate this project with professional team and their idea is so good. But if no one know about Saifu, who can say this project will reach their hard cap at ICO, and in the case we reach hard cap or not, what happen?

Greetings!
Reaching our soft cap will allow us to meet most of the milestones in our roadmap. Upgrading to a banking license and the services contingent upon it would likely have to be delayed until organic growth could cover them. If we are able to achieve our hard cap, the funds raised will allow us to expand our geographical cover of licenses and upgrade to a banking license more quickly, as liquidity requirements are high. Additionally, we will be able to expand our cryptocurrency offerings more quickly and get accounts on more major exchanges sooner.
At the moment, we have already reached a soft cap, because the amount collected now is $17M from private investors + funds on the ICO meter, now it's $4,917,418, all together almost $22M.

You should have mentioned that you still didn't have license ! I read on official website that Saifu is already holding license, but now I am hearing different story! Anyway thanks for brought it up. It's important info
I guess this means upgrading the license and not having license.
Upgrading to a banking license
This project is doing great work untill now and also will turn out to be the best cryptocurrency account ahead.

I don't see any development updates so IDK what you mean by "best cryptocurrency" account. For starters local wallets are anyday better than online "accounts"
Yeah exactly, I agree with you, one could just not come out and say that "this is the best project" that's ridiculous.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:15:29 PM

I would like to trust this project, but I ka and many worry about my savings and I will be terrified to entrust them to all one platform
I understand what you are tying to say but if you have really doubts about this project, then I would suggest to better wait first and try to monitor the development of this project. Because I believe that the dev team will not stop to find ways to be the number one cryptocurrency banking system.
Yeah it seem maybe after their private sell things will pick up maybe with a beta version probably so i will just advice you just stick around and view what will happen later..They might just lock in with the community eventually

PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:34:58 PM

I would like to trust this project, but I ka and many worry about my savings and I will be terrified to entrust them to all one platform
I understand what you are tying to say but if you have really doubts about this project, then I would suggest to better wait first and try to monitor the development of this project. Because I believe that the dev team will not stop to find ways to be the number one cryptocurrency banking system.
Yeah it seem maybe after their private sell things will pick up maybe with a beta version probably so i will just advice you just stick around and view what will happen later..They might just lock in with the community eventually
Surely several peoples might be waiting for their beta version to be launched as several peoples want to try their platform because already it seems quite intresting and hopefully it can surely have a bigger and brighter future ahead so even several investors are going towards this project.
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:25:51 PM

Yes, as for me i really appreciate this project with professional team and their idea is so good. But if no one know about Saifu, who can say this project will reach their hard cap at ICO, and in the case we reach hard cap or not, what happen?

Greetings!
Reaching our soft cap will allow us to meet most of the milestones in our roadmap. Upgrading to a banking license and the services contingent upon it would likely have to be delayed until organic growth could cover them. If we are able to achieve our hard cap, the funds raised will allow us to expand our geographical cover of licenses and upgrade to a banking license more quickly, as liquidity requirements are high. Additionally, we will be able to expand our cryptocurrency offerings more quickly and get accounts on more major exchanges sooner.
At the moment, we have already reached a soft cap, because the amount collected now is $17M from private investors + funds on the ICO meter, now it's $4,917,418, all together almost $22M.

Well, this is a good update. The fundings will help a lot in the progress of development. Is it possible for those private investors to be known or are they just going to stay anonymous?

Great news saifu. Many members will be satisfied now. New milestone make the project more incredible. Reaching the hard cap will be soft and easy now. Good job guys!.
Well, it looks like this project is really doing great due to their private investors and those investors are really trust this project because $17M is a huge amount of money. This will attract the curiosity of the people because of this total amount of value that has been collected.
This is a really big amount and even more than investors it will attract bounty hunters. But I realized that it is impossible to trace this amount or not in reality?
First remember one thing that nothing is impossible in cryptoworld beacause anything can happens at anytimes.so i think it's possible to trce this amount because many of project collected more than SAIFU.so i belive that it will soon reach it's hardcap.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:55:59 PM

Greetings!

Well, this is a good update. The fundings will help a lot in the progress of development. Is it possible for those private investors to be known or are they just going to stay anonymous?

Great news saifu. Many members will be satisfied now. New milestone make the project more incredible. Reaching the hard cap will be soft and easy now. Good job guys!.
Well, it looks like this project is really doing great due to their private investors and those investors are really trust this project because $17M is a huge amount of money. This will attract the curiosity of the people because of this total amount of value that has been collected.
This is a really big amount and even more than investors it will attract bounty hunters. But I realized that it is impossible to trace this amount or not in reality?
First remember one thing that nothing is impossible in cryptoworld beacause anything can happens at anytimes.so i think it's possible to trce this amount because many of project collected more than SAIFU.so i belive that it will soon reach it's hardcap.
Saifu is somehow different from other projects as it will give us the ability to manage each of our cryptocurrency in an single account which would surely be preffered more and more in the future as surely several peoples need this kind of platform to make everything easier and to save time.
MikesLeo

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:07:03 PM

Saifu with more feasibility of maintaining one account for all currencies and cryptocurrencies is good motive between how about the safety of our funds, any plans?
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:20:00 PM

If this will be launched in the market will it support current cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies? or there will be just few of them to have more stability of the platform first? Hoping for any response coming from the team.
Underrated

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:44:03 PM

Saifu with more feasibility of maintaining one account for all currencies and cryptocurrencies is good motive between how about the safety of our funds, any plans?
If the project is getting that bigger in the future, then surely they will look after the safety and security of the user too. Hope tat they become the most safest platform to manage all our currencies at one place.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:46:27 PM

It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.
I suggeat you browse on thier whitepaper as well brother to get more informations about thier project and also join thier social media channels.
Apart from all of it I could advise to enter as well bounty campaign, choice of very big, for example twitter campaign, and in passing to the project studying it is possible also to earn tokens without specific efforts. It can troop a different bonus to purchase tokens. Here branch https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3005479

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
shoa (OP)

Activity: 232

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:53:56 PM

If this will be launched in the market will it support current cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies? or there will be just few of them to have more stability of the platform first? Hoping for any response coming from the team.

Greetings!

We are planning to start with the major currencies and major cryptocurrencies. But later we'll extend this list and add more currencies and cryptocoins.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:56:03 PM

If the project is getting that bigger in the future, then surely they will look after the safety and security of the user too. Hope tat they become the most safest platform to manage all our currencies at one place.
Safety of the accounts of consumers and customers of the platform should be number one priority in any project. I hope the team has a really solid plan for this as security of one's account cannot be neglected!
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:35:43 PM

Safety of the accounts of consumers and customers of the platform should be number one priority in any project. I hope the team has a really solid plan for this as security of one's account cannot be neglected!
I agree and as far as I know they didn't yet bounty as of this time. They just fucos on the side of promotion as this project still in developmet stage. Base on their white paper, it looks very promising to help those people in cannabis industry. Hoping for the up coming progress on this project.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:36:00 PM

I read your review on medium mate. Well, honestly bank working with cryptocurrency is not kind of good.  not being bias ok? We all know bitcoin has been created to oppose banks because of a financial crisis in the whole world. But well see the result of this one bank working with cryptos. Hmm...

If bank can really work with cryptos well it can make some changes with the processing. I am curious now how it will look like when it launch if ever they can pursue this.

There are thousands of banks, if not tens of thousands, that support various cryptocurrencies. It will be a huge impact if ever the team devs can also combine their bank accounts with Saifu. This is just my suggestion, though.

could you name those thousands of banks that support cryptocurrency !!! your statement is wrong, and what do you mean by combine Saifu with other banks ! and which banks do you mean?! I didn't get your point
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:26:06 PM

Greetings!

We are planning to start with the major currencies and major cryptocurrencies. But later we'll extend this list and add more currencies and cryptocoins.
Well, can we have a exactly listing of you call major currencies and major cryptocurrencies? And how we will determine they are is major?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:30:30 PM

I read your review on medium mate. Well, honestly bank working with cryptocurrency is not kind of good.  not being bias ok? We all know bitcoin has been created to oppose banks because of a financial crisis in the whole world. But well see the result of this one bank working with cryptos. Hmm...

If bank can really work with cryptos well it can make some changes with the processing. I am curious now how it will look like when it launch if ever they can pursue this.

There are thousands of banks, if not tens of thousands, that support various cryptocurrencies. It will be a huge impact if ever the team devs can also combine their bank accounts with Saifu. This is just my suggestion, though.

could you name those thousands of banks that support cryptocurrency !!! your statement is wrong, and what do you mean by combine Saifu with other banks ! and which banks do you mean?! I didn't get your point
I agree, this friend is very mistaken in my opinion. I have not heard of any of the world's banks that would officially cooperate with crypto-currencies. If I'm not right, I would like to see a link to confirm this.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:35:49 PM

I agree, this friend is very mistaken in my opinion. I have not heard of any of the world's banks that would officially cooperate with crypto-currencies. If I'm not right, I would like to see a link to confirm this.
Actually i see the activity that bank "banned" crypto currency instead of support. At this time, crypto currency activity don't have any relate to bank, why we call crypto world is anonymous world?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:50:10 AM

Greetings!

Good Job Team Saifu, This is a awesome news to the public. This could lead to potential members to use the SAIFU as their primary crypto wallet. By the way, when will the ICO end?

shoa (OP)

Activity: 232

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:03:23 AM

Greetings!

Good Job Team Saifu, This is a awesome news to the public. This could lead to potential members to use the SAIFU as their primary crypto wallet. By the way, when will the ICO end?
Greetings! Tokensale will end on April 30 or after collecting the amount of hard cap - $49M!
Ather_1020

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:35:01 AM

Seeing that the platform is about cryptos and exchanges its a necessity to have a top notch security and i hope the team wont let us down on this.
Ather_1020

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:39:01 AM

Greetings!

You should have mentioned that you still didn't have license ! I read on official website that Saifu is already holding license, but now I am hearing different story! Anyway thanks for brought it up. It's important info
I guess this means upgrading the license and not having license.
Upgrading to a banking license
This project is doing great work untill now and also will turn out to be the best cryptocurrency account ahead.

Yeah, agree, this very convincing project that for sure many users as well as investors will attract on this project. I will read deeper on its white paper as this project is in progress.
Saifu will really get a good amount of investors and users to their project as it will make keeping our currencies at one place much easier. This project ill really help us all to save out precious time and also it will be much more conveniet.
This project is already getting some major investors towards their project and also they are soon collecting the funds for the developement of their platform. I am sure that each investor is waitinf for their platform to be launched soon.
Exactly, the idea is soo indulging that it seems too good for an investment point of view. The number of investors for saifu has grown quite significantly over the last few weeks.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: