Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:36:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin saving.  (Read 4061 times)
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:53:23 PM

It is an investment. And your goal is to make profit. Saving bitcoins is an investment because the price increases.
Investing in bitcoin is good choice to make profit. Saving bitcoins is an investment to get more profit cause the value of bitcoin is continues increasing and give high profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leo0990

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:57:39 PM

This quiet a good idea. But quiet a risky as well since there are no specific assurance that bitcoin will stay in his lane permanently in this world.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:32:34 PM

Everything has positive and negative two aspects.Btc has good aspects of saving as well as some uncertainties.First let's discuss the good aspects,there is a lot of benefit is saving Btc because its price is increasing and it'll increase in the future.So if u keep Btc,don't sell until the price increases,thus there is a possibility of becoming a millionaire.But if everyone doesn't sell Btc in hopes of being a millionaire,then there will be no transactions,supply will not be made,will not be buy-sell.Btc can be better if it's able to hold but it's can be sell if u need.

rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:38:47 PM

How about only earning Bitcoin and not using them?
I think the price of Bitcoin will gain much more value.
So if we keep it as our asset we will be much rich in the future...hehe...whats your opinion about this?

The best way to earn a huge amount of profit is to save your coins and wait its value to grow before selling it in the market. Most of the people who have a day job are just saving their coin and waiting its value to increase because in this way they can earn more profit.

MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:39:26 PM

It is a very good idea. Bitcoin is a very good coin and very expensive as well. There are many altcoins in this world but none of them is as expensive as bitcoin but if you look one year back then you will see that it was almost priceless at that time.

It has changed itself 180 degree and people are earning so much money from this coin so that its popularity is growing up too and for this reason the chance of increasing its price of this coin is very hopeful at next and if you can hold some bitcoin then you will have a very big chance to get a very big amount of benefit from this coin but you have to make sure that will be alright if there any accident or unwanted thing occurs that can loose your money.
etron

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:41:02 PM

frugality in bitcoin is very important because it is our asset for the future, I myself save in bitcoin by sharing it (20% is used for life, 20% for operational, 60% I keep my assets in bitcoin).
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:43:24 PM

So if we keep it as our asset we will be much rich in the future...hehe...whats your opinion about this?

For how long are you going to hold your coins? Since Bitcoin is a very volatile asset, I would not recommend putting all your coins to long-term holding. The optimal method would be to do regular profit booking, and at the same time keeping a part of your coins for the medium and long term.
coinbitw

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:50:17 PM

Yes we can, as long as we are fully understand the operation of bitcoin(blockchain technology) and always updated on the cryptocurrency(will be good if the are aware of its daily news also) but sometimes it come to use and spending it for an emergency which affect your earnings/incomes. As of today, Bitcoin continuing to expand its gears(based on the news and unexpected value) though it may be a risk(depends/ i think low chance to come on that time). Smiley
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:52:32 PM

My life depends a lot on Bitcoin, I have to maintain my life by selling Bitcoin to cash in. So getting a lot of Bitcoins and keeping them as savings, to me it is an impossible thing. I think you should convert it to cash to save instead of maintaining Bitcoin as savings because it has too much risk and it can return to zero at any time.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:55:13 PM

My life depends a lot on Bitcoin, I have to maintain my life by selling Bitcoin to cash in. So getting a lot of Bitcoins and keeping them as savings, to me it is an impossible thing. I think you should convert it to cash to save instead of maintaining Bitcoin as savings because it has too much risk and it can return to zero at any time.
I really used so much time for bitcoin to create more money on my own. And it really works even if sometimes I cant participate on other activities on my school or on my groups such as friends hang outs. I earn here a lot with this way of esrning wherein I am joining a bounty signature campaign.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:28:55 PM

Earning and saving for the future is one good strategy to gain profit, take it like a long term investment. Remember those people who actually kept and saved their Bitcoins years ago, they are the Millionaires or even Billionaires now. So take that as an inspiration so that you will be motivated to save more Bitcoins for a long term investment, surely it will pay off one day.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:42:18 PM

saving is indeed a good way for us in the future and our future to come. Save money alone we are good what else saves bitcoin maybe we can become a millionaire. That is a rich base. Smiley
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:46:22 PM

Save money alone we are good what else saves bitcoin maybe we can become a millionaire. That is a rich base. Smiley

Keep your expectations low. If you want to become a millionaire, then you should have made the investment in 2010, when the exchange rates were like $0.001 per coin. You can't expect 100x and 1,000x returns now.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:20:08 PM

While my Bitcoin sots in it's wallet it earns nothing. Yes it can increase in value but as it is it earns no interest. I would love a way to invest with a safe investment like in the fait world. I would like to invest in an established company that will give like 11% a year. Then you deposit and forget it for years. This is not possible right now as investments are highly violatile and risky so risking small amounts is better. I would like to invest large amounts. It will happen in the next few years.

nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:25:11 PM

I think in this year the price of bitcoin and other crypto will grow. The beginning of the year was not good, but now price stabilizing. In the end of 2018 we will see nice picture about crypto Wink
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:40:28 PM

Saving bitcoins is the best thing to do because in the future, the value of every coin will still increase so try to work on the corporate world while waiting for the coins you invest to increase its value in order to earn more profit.

vladimirnesgibaev1

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:43:56 PM

commission for the transfer of bitcoins, they are not small But it is investments that pay for everything
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:52:16 PM

Saving bitcoins is the best thing to do because in the future, the value of every coin will still increase

Do you have any proof to support this claim? IMO, there is no guarantee that the prices will continue to increase. There can be a major correction or a crash, and there is even a possibility that the prices may never witness $10K per coin again.
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:54:11 PM

Saving bitcoins is the best thing to do because in the future, the value of every coin will still increase so try to work on the corporate world while waiting for the coins you invest to increase its value in order to earn more profit.

I agree, no need to hesitate to put all our money on bitcoin, the future will continue to improve and the effect is the price becomes expensive, if we wait then we will get the expensive price, the faster buy then we will get big profit.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:12:54 PM

When you hold bitcoin theres a big possibility that you' ll become rich specially when the value of it is high but how long would you keep it.Bitcoin price is volatile and we never knew when will it become expensive or higher value.
Theres nothing wrong for not using bitcoin, youre just being practical and wise on how you use your coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: