Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:17:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ORCA ALLIANCE - BANKING PLATFORM CONNECTING CRYPTO & FIAT SERVICES  (Read 7140 times)
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:00:12 PM

For the founders of ICO, what will be the interest of this platform?
What does its founders offer for this?
The service will help various ICO projects start.
Information will be disseminated about the projects, investors will be attracted. Many interesting projects now go unnoticed among many others, I hope this platform will correct this problem.
That is, it turns out this will play the role of a kind of aggregator of information about projects?
This is not quite true.
The project will help attract investors and collect the necessary amounts for these projects.
In fact, it would even seem possible to invest tokens of this platform
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:03:53 PM

Will this project have its own mobile application?
Well, naturally. because this is the idea of the service!
Have easy access for crypto projects so that it's easy and understandable for each user. In fact, such projects are very important at this stage of development of these technologies.
It's great!
But do not you think that attracting ordinary users will have negative consequences for crypto projects and the market as a whole?
Why do you think so?
What can do harm to the fact that new interested people will be attracted to crypto projects?  Huh
Well, because new users understand little about these technologies and can lead to confusion in the market. Should I attract such a stream of people who do not understand what they are doing?
Attracting a new wave of investors is always good for the project.
In any case, after making the first steps in this platform, users will become more interested in this and will replenish their knowledge. In the end, this may be the impetus for the popularization of these technologies for the mass consumer!
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:05:04 PM

For the founders of ICO, what will be the interest of this platform?
What does its founders offer for this?
The service will help various ICO projects start.
Information will be disseminated about the projects, investors will be attracted. Many interesting projects now go unnoticed among many others, I hope this platform will correct this problem.
That is, it turns out this will play the role of a kind of aggregator of information about projects?
This is not quite true.
The project will help attract investors and collect the necessary amounts for these projects.
In fact, it would even seem possible to invest tokens of this platform
payment tokens sounds very futuristic, in fact, if it is really implemented, it will be a cool technology!  Smiley
retrend

Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:07:55 PM

Have easy access for crypto projects so that it's easy and understandable for each user. In fact, such projects are very important at this stage of development of these technologies.
It's great!
But do not you think that attracting ordinary users will have negative consequences for crypto projects and the market as a whole?
Why do you think so?
What can do harm to the fact that new interested people will be attracted to crypto projects?  Huh
Well, because new users understand little about these technologies and can lead to confusion in the market. Should I attract such a stream of people who do not understand what they are doing?
In any case, after making the first steps in this platform, users will become more interested in this and will replenish their knowledge. In the end, this may be the impetus for the popularization of these technologies for the mass consumer!
Perhaps in some ways you are right, but I'm afraid that the market will begin to be depreciated and the exchange rates will become so unpredictable and volatile that it will become a problem.
Although maybe I'm worried about this for nothing.  Grin
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:10:46 PM

If the platform will help different ICO projects, then where is the confidence that these projects will be good?
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:13:12 PM

If the platform will help different ICO projects, then where is the confidence that these projects will be good?
Most likely, all these projects will be carefully selected in order to avoid unpleasant situations with investors.
For each company, reputation plays a very important role in the development of the project!
carnitastaco

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:15:51 PM

It's great!
Why do you think so?
Perhaps in some ways you are right, but I'm afraid that the market will begin to be depreciated and the exchange rates will become so unpredictable and volatile that it will become a problem.
Although maybe I'm worried about this for nothing.  Grin
It seems to me that you are worried in vain.
A large flow of investment has never brought bad results!  Cheesy
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:18:24 PM

I understand that together with this project will be presented its own market of services? That is, I can offer my services or become someone's client, right?
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:21:24 PM

Most likely, all these projects will be carefully selected in order to avoid unpleasant situations with investors.
For each company, reputation plays a very important role in the development of the project!
Well, in that case, it's good. I need to be confident in the project in which I'm going to invest my money!
carnitastaco

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:25:58 PM

I understand that together with this project will be presented its own market of services? That is, I can offer my services or become someone's client, right?
Actually, yes, this is part of this platform. And it's very cool when there are new opportunities for earning. This is a very correct decision!
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:29:42 PM

Actually, yes, this is part of this platform. And it's very cool when there are new opportunities for earning. This is a very correct decision!
To be honest, for the first time I see such a large-scale and interesting project. I think this can be a great impetus for the new stage of the development of the crypto market.  Smiley
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:47:16 PM

this is a project which is linked to the financial sector?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:56:35 PM

as I understand it then Yes
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:20:07 PM

in my opinion this is one of the most successful projects which are now on the market
rlm42

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:25:20 PM

in my opinion this is one of the most successful projects which are now on the market
I agree with you I also like everything here and hope that the investment will be profitable
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:28:16 PM

I agree with you I also like everything here and hope that the investment will be profitable
in my opinion this is a very profitable project for investors because you can see most of the future development of the project
rlm42

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:32:16 PM

in my opinion this is a very profitable project for investors because you can see most of the future development of the project
looks quite promising for a project which operates in the financial sector
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:36:56 PM

I don't think the competition has a great chance against this project
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:40:15 PM

I don't think the competition has a great chance against this project
I'm sure my investment will bring me more profit
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:42:54 PM

number of tokens is large enough for the project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: