Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:44:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ORCA ALLIANCE - BANKING PLATFORM CONNECTING CRYPTO & FIAT SERVICES  (Read 7140 times)
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:09:33 AM

I really like the idea of the project! And on what devices is it supposed to work with this platform?
Do you mean mobile devices and PCs?
Yes, will it be presented in a mobile environment?
I think that the platform will work on all possible devices, especially on phones, so that users always have access to their personal account!
Do you think it will be convenient to use mobile phones for these purposes?
Of course, but you think not? In my opinion today it is very important to have such kind of applications on mobile devices, because we use it everyday!
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:13:02 AM

I really like the idea of the project, and the sale of the tokens is already on?
Unfortunately, I, too, could not find this information!
And how do we know, I would really like to join the company afraid to miss the moment?
Totally agree with you! Perhaps we should learn from the developers or the support team!
Well, is there anything known about the Bounty program, is it there?
Bounty program is there! In terms of time, I also can not say anything, but usually the grams go to the end of the sale of the tokens, so I hope we still have time!
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:42:31 AM

Tell me please, I do not quite understand what is the ORCA?
It turns out that Orca is a customizable platform that provides easy and secure access to cryptographic services
This is understandable, I mean, what is its meaning and purpose?
The ORCA is on a mission to promote the massive introduction of crypto currency, creating a customizable, community-oriented and user-centric platform for a variety of cryptographic services.
And what can a user do on it?
Here are some examples of its application:
1. Synchronize bank accounts and encryption wallets;
2. Buy, exchange and use various crypto-conversions and assets;
3. Switch between fiat systems and crypto-currencies, simultaneously view and manage them.
4. Receive financial proposals personalized for personal use

It is clear, that is, whether to pass through intermediaries, simultaneously and crypto and fiat?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:47:30 AM

I really like the idea of the project! And on what devices is it supposed to work with this platform?
I think that the platform will work on all possible devices, especially on phones, so that users always have access to their personal account!
Of course, but you think not? In my opinion today it is very important to have such kind of applications on mobile devices, because we use it everyday!
I fully agree with you, it will become an indispensable thing, especially if you can immediately pay with the crypto currency if you do not have fiat money left! Fast exchange will be a big plus!
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:06:06 PM

I really like the idea of the project, and the sale of the tokens is already on?
And how do we know, I would really like to join the company afraid to miss the moment?
Totally agree with you! Perhaps we should learn from the developers or the support team!
Bounty program is there! In terms of time, I also can not say anything, but usually the grams go to the end of the sale of the tokens, so I hope we still have time!
What about tasks, what do you need to do to get tokens?
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:08:09 PM

It turns out that Orca is a customizable platform that provides easy and secure access to cryptographic services
The ORCA is on a mission to promote the massive introduction of crypto currency, creating a customizable, community-oriented and user-centric platform for a variety of cryptographic services.
3. Switch between fiat systems and crypto-currencies, simultaneously view and manage them.

It is clear, that is, whether to pass through intermediaries, simultaneously and crypto and fiat?
Yes, that's right! And in my opinion this is a very important project, because with the development of the crypto currency the relevance of this topic has grown very much! Perhaps after a while everything will be used only by this application!
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:12:02 PM

I fully agree with you, it will become an indispensable thing, especially if you can immediately pay with the crypto currency if you do not have fiat money left! Fast exchange will be a big plus!
Do you think a mobile device will be able to give sufficient protection from the Mosshinness? I think this should only be used on computers, and a mobile phone should only become an auxiliary tool in use!
okaypool

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:13:54 PM

I understood everything as usual, you need to dispose of information in media resources such as: YouTube, Facebook , Twitter and other mass media. Also there are variants with translation into other languages! So there is a lot of choice, everyone can find a suitable job for themselves!
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:15:45 PM

Yes, that's right! And in my opinion this is a very important project, because with the development of the crypto currency the relevance of this topic has grown very much! Perhaps after a while everything will be used only by this application!
I completely agree with you! If the company does everything that is allocated, I think that this platform can become the number one on the market!
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:19:16 PM

I understood everything as usual, you need to dispose of information in media resources such as: YouTube, Facebook , Twitter and other mass media. Also there are variants with translation into other languages! So there is a lot of choice, everyone can find a suitable job for themselves!
And Can I simultaneously be an investor and participate in a bonus company?
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:23:55 PM

I completely agree with you! If the company does everything that is allocated, I think that this platform can become the number one on the market!
Let's hope for it! So far we can only wait and believe in success! Good luck!
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:26:53 PM

Do you think a mobile device will be able to give sufficient protection from the Mosshinness? I think this should only be used on computers, and a mobile phone should only become an auxiliary tool in use!
Maybe you're right, it's too early to argue now, you need to wait and check it directly in the work, I think in any case we'll see the best solution that only the developers can give us!
okaypool

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:39:22 PM

And Can I simultaneously be an investor and participate in a bonus company?
I think you can, but all the detailed information, in my opinion, it is better to clarify!
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:43:00 PM

I agree with the unsolved issues that you mentioned earlier related to the consumer and the crypto economy. One is insufficient public knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Regarding to this problem, how the platfrom you are developing can help and provide knowledge to consumers, especially consumers who are really new to the crypto economy ?
ORCAf (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:12:10 PM

Good project, big development team, and big perspectives, good luck!

We are very glad to hear that, thank you!

Feel free to join our Telegram group for the latest information.
We hit 1000 members yesterday and continue to grow. Exciting stuff Smiley

Best wishes,
ORCA Alliance
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:15:07 PM

hmm ... the project certainly deserves attention, but I wonder how the creators gathered to fight fraud?

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:20:35 PM

hmm ... the project certainly deserves attention, but I wonder how the creators gathered to fight fraud?
  think you can not? Although I, probably, agree with you, with them, in my opinion, there is no way of fighting at all
miraclebets

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:25:13 PM

guys, you did not go all the way. Once the creators want their platform to be the "gateway" of the crypto currency, then they cooperate with some serious people or organizations that can provide security to users
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:30:38 PM

but I liked the project very much. There is a variety of services here, it's very good. Do not have to use for their own purposes another platform

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:35:22 PM

I'm attracted to the fact that there is an analysis of needs and new financial proposals come in accordance with what I need
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: