Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:05:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ORCA ALLIANCE - BANKING PLATFORM CONNECTING CRYPTO & FIAT SERVICES  (Read 7131 times)
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:30:39 AM

Interesting idea, but does the project have a specific goal?
Of course there is, ORCA is quite a potential project with a clearly established mission: the adoption of mass crypto currency by creating a customizable, community-oriented and consumer-oriented platform for a variety of cryptographic services.
And where is it planned to develop this platform? Are there any particular countries or are they aimed at the whole world?
I think that all plans are aimed at entering the international market, ORCA is no exception! Transformation into a fully global market is extremely necessary, as people prefer to collaborate with other people around the world using only the most convenient tools.
Is there really no competition in the whole world? In principle, the idea is not so innovative.
There are competitors everywhere where there is demand, but the ORCA solves problems that others can not eliminate!
What kind of problems are you talking about?
Lack of user-friendly interface for buying, exchanging and using various crypto-conversions and assets, synchronization of bank accounts and crypto purse. It is for this reason that the ORCA was created
It's good if everything is really the way you say!
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:34:54 AM

I really like the idea, and the team is pretty strong! There must be a good result.
One question is, in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?

I think that if the project succeeds, they can gradually become known throughout the world!
Well this is quite a serious statement, first you need to show the result in the area that they chose for the start!
And in order to become famous all over the world, you need a very expensive marketing plan! This is very expensive!
Well, the competition has always been and will be, simply they have advantages and innovations, which greatly simplifies the task!
I fully agree, and if you gather people from all over the world, it will be the first platform in the world of such a plan that it will become convenient and solve many problems
Do you still sell tokens?
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:35:24 AM

I really like the idea, and the team is pretty strong! There must be a good result.

I think that if the project succeeds, they can gradually become known throughout the world!
Well this is quite a serious statement, first you need to show the result in the area that they chose for the start!
And in order to become famous all over the world, you need a very expensive marketing plan! This is very expensive!
Well, the competition has always been and will be, simply they have advantages and innovations, which greatly simplifies the task!
I fully agree, and if you gather people from all over the world, it will be the first platform in the world of such a plan that it will become convenient and solve many problems
If I'm not mistaken, there's still very little left, do not miss the moment! It is better for you to see all the information on the official website!
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:38:53 AM

Interesting idea, but does the project have a specific goal?
Of course there is, ORCA is quite a potential project with a clearly established mission: the adoption of mass crypto currency by creating a customizable, community-oriented and consumer-oriented platform for a variety of cryptographic services.
And where is it planned to develop this platform? Are there any particular countries or are they aimed at the whole world?
I think that all plans are aimed at entering the international market, ORCA is no exception! Transformation into a fully global market is extremely necessary, as people prefer to collaborate with other people around the world using only the most convenient tools.
Is there really no competition in the whole world? In principle, the idea is not so innovative.
There are competitors everywhere where there is demand, but the ORCA solves problems that others can not eliminate!
What kind of problems are you talking about?
Lack of user-friendly interface for buying, exchanging and using various crypto-conversions and assets, synchronization of bank accounts and crypto purse. It is for this reason that the ORCA was created
It's good if everything is really the way you say!
Believe me, I support the company from the very beginning and I know what I'm talking about! You can be sure of their success!
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:41:20 AM

If I'm not mistaken, there's still very little left, do not miss the moment! It is better for you to see all the information on the official website!
Thank you, you need again to think it over well!
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:36:03 PM

What is the mission before the project?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:43:42 PM

ORCA is on a mission to promote the massive introduction of crypto currency by creating a customizable, community-supported
lordmick

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:51:13 PM

ORCA is on a mission to promote the massive introduction of crypto currency by creating a customizable, community-supported

And what is it aimed at? What are the goals?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:56:22 PM

a consumer-oriented platform for a variety of cryptographic services.
lordmick

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:08:37 PM

And what will investors have access to?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:22:02 PM

Synchronization of the account bank and crypto wallets;
A user-friendly interface for buying, exchanging and using various crypto-conversions and assets;
Personalized financial analysis and recommendations ORCA Smart AI;
Exclusive deals and reliable third party services;
lordmick

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:29:02 PM

A user-friendly interface for buying, exchanging and using various crypto-conversions and assets;
This is quite a large list and a wide range of possibilities
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:36:46 PM

I agree, this is a great opportunity for investors to invest their money successfully
lordmick

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:44:02 PM

I agree, this is a great opportunity for investors to invest their money successfully
And what does identifiers mean in this project?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:02:38 PM

And what does identifiers mean in this project?

The ORCA identifiers are access tokens that will be
ORCA platform
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:58:35 PM

I understand that this system is in demand and people working with crypto currency?
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:06:25 PM

I understand that this system is in demand and people working with crypto currency?
Yes, of course, it allows you to make transactions more quickly and efficiently
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:11:38 PM

When implementing crypto currency, what is the project going to provide for its investors?
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:18:00 PM

When implementing crypto currency, what is the project going to provide for its investors?
What do you mean under security?
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:26:45 PM

What do you mean under security?
What mechanisms will the project create for interaction?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: