Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:08:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ORCA ALLIANCE - BANKING PLATFORM CONNECTING CRYPTO & FIAT SERVICES  (Read 7140 times)
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:52:45 PM

I am glad that so many channels have to contact the developers
erik777

Activity: 504

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:55:33 PM

feedback here is really well established I think that is a good indicator for a project

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:59:23 PM

feedback here is really well established I think that is a good indicator for a project
I agree with you very convenient and practical
23coins

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:01:54 PM

of course it is a great indicator so I think that developers are looking all the information about the thread and consider our comments
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:03:33 PM

of course it is a great indicator so I think that developers are looking all the information about the thread and consider our comments
I think so do the developers
23coins

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:04:16 PM

I think so do the developers
yeah so do all the developers who really care about the opinion of investors
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:19:02 PM

I am sure that this project really solve the problem he wants to solve
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:22:28 PM

in the field of cryptocurrencies right now is really a lot of problems that require resolution in the shortest possible time
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:26:51 PM

in the field of cryptocurrencies right now is really a lot of problems that require resolution in the shortest possible time
the field of cryptocurrencies most popular now,but fairly new . I think that over time all problems will be resolved
okaypool

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:30:09 PM

the field of cryptocurrencies most popular now,but fairly new . I think that over time all problems will be resolved
they are very cool provided information and the scheme of work
mitsarasss

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:34:27 PM

they set a really big goal they should all be done perfectly in order to achieve them
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:35:24 PM

they set a really big goal they should all be done perfectly in order to achieve them
at the moment I have no complaints and I think that the project has a great chance to realize what they're up to
okaypool

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:38:01 PM

at the moment I have no complaints and I think that the project has a great chance to realize what they're up to
at the moment everything depends on investors
mitsarasss

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:39:47 PM

in my opinion the attention of investors can be reversed only by having clear and understandable thread
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:43:38 PM

in my opinion the attention of investors can be reversed only by having clear and understandable thread
here I see all these criteria in addition cool design
okaypool

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:46:31 PM

the design is really good .I see good and great work on it,and the fact that he is bright and attracts attention at the first glance at the thread
mitsarasss

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:49:17 PM

the design is really good .I see good and great work on it,and the fact that he is bright and attracts attention at the first glance at the thread
very nice when the developer is trying hard to make the project look attractive. I always invest more if I see that the quality and refinement of every detail
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:51:05 PM

very nice when the developer is trying hard to make the project look attractive. I always invest more if I see that the quality and refinement of every detail
of course this is very important because if it is not such a quality work that is
okaypool

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:53:04 PM

of course this is very important because if it is not such a quality work that is
there's enough good work already at the initial stage
mitsarasss

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:56:16 PM

there's enough good work already at the initial stage
I think that this is just the beginning and will be even cooler
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: